New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davidyat
When is update expected? I think it should come today......correct?

No earlier then friday this week.

again dont expect much movement in any sub class as they are allocating co to random files...

O thanks for reply tritha. Hope we will be close to get a case officer. Did u take tr n then PR or just applied for pr straighaway?

u r wecome binda. ya my hubby gt his TR and then applied for PR with IELTS :)

Hi, I'm new in this forum. Just want to let you guy's my visa update.

LODGEMENT DATE: 24 May 2010

CO : 23/5-2013

GRANT DATE: 07 June 2013

Congrats Lyl1, but thats bit strange as there are people still waiting for dec 09, I know am asking silly question but R u sure u r 886 and u lodged in may 2010. What course did u study... Plz share and congrats again

Congrats Lyl1, but thats bit strange as there are people still waiting for dec 09, I know am asking silly question but R u sure u r 886 and u lodged in may 2010. What course did u study... Plz share and congrats again

Thank. Yes, 100% sure. bachelor degree in finance.

Thank. Yes, 100% sure. bachelor degree in finance.

Looks like they have reached 2010 886 applications, beside Lyl1 is there anyone that submitted their 886 2010 apps and have heard from DIAC.

Or anyone that you know who's on 2010 886 and being allocated with CO.

IIm dec2009 as well no co... 886. 31 dec2009 ...i hope we all get co soon.... Dont know

​hw many more dec 886 applicants are left...

My fiance is 886fs November 2009 applicant. When I started seeing all the people on this forum who were Dec 09 being granted visas I got him to call DIAC but they said that they were only up to August 2009 and he would likely hear from them closer to Christmas this year.

It seems very odd that they are randomly allocating and granting visas. I read on another forum they are preferencing those who are couples and with children which makes sense.

Congrats to everyone who has received their PR, hopefully my fiance's comes in the next financial year. He has been in Oz 6.5 years now and it would be wonderful for it to be granted before our September wedding.

Looks like they have reached 2010 886 applications, beside Lyl1 is there anyone that submitted their 886 2010 apps and have heard from DIAC.

Or anyone that you know who's on 2010 886 and being allocated with CO.

Mine is Feb 2010 886 FS. CO was allocated last week.

Guest davidyat
Mine is Feb 2010 886 FS. CO was allocated last week.

hi bud can u pls be more specific..

like ur skill, date, couples, ielts, any thing else u can provide.

just feb 2010 886 does not help..

applies to everyone.

thanks for all support :)

My fiance is 886fs November 2009 applicant. When I started seeing all the people on this forum who were Dec 09 being granted visas I got him to call DIAC but they said that they were only up to August 2009 and he would likely hear from them closer to Christmas this year.

It seems very odd that they are randomly allocating and granting visas. I read on another forum they are preferencing those who are couples and with children which makes sense.

Congrats to everyone who has received their PR, hopefully my fiance's comes in the next financial year. He has been in Oz 6.5 years now and it would be wonderful for it to be granted before our September wedding.

More information -

Family sponsored

Single applicant

Cabinetmaker (was initially priority 4 but taken off the skilled list 31 Dec 09)

Low risk country - England, so no IELTs

We really had hoped that he might be allocated a case officer this financial year but it doesn't look promising.

Guest davidyat
Hi, I'm new in this forum. Just want to let you guy's my visa update.

LODGEMENT DATE: 24 May 2010

CO : 23/5-2013

GRANT DATE: 07 June 2013

r u single or couple applicant

Archived