New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there,

Is there any news for 885 visas ??There are lots of single applicant still awaiting for allocations...

The updates on DIAC website are frustrating for everybody..

Please share if anybody has any news for 885

885 june 2011 single applicant NO CO

So if I read the last page correctly does that mean as of next month they are removing priority 5 and moving us P5's to P4?

Hopefully this means that all Category 5 backlog will be cleared by the end of financial year. Does anyone know how many are still to be processed before 30th June.

GAGAN4321 - any news from you? We haven't seen any updates from you for a month now. Have you heard any more about 475 and 176 applications?

Any news would be appreciated.

Cheers, Kazza

So if I read the last page correctly does that mean as of next month they are removing priority 5 and moving us P5's to P4?

Is it a good thing or a bad thing. Will we be really moved back to p-4, that's something we will have to wait and see. There won't many p-5 applicants lefts anyway. A good chunk of them have been processed in the past 18 months . Also the diac fees have really gone up. Not many people might apply in the future. Keeping fingers crossed for 176fs it's been a very very long wait....

I had applied in Jul 2008 under 176 FS, had got a mail from DIAC in Apr 2011 but went t my SPAM and saw it only 3 days back. It asked me to go for my medicals etc but also mentioned that my application will get allocated to CO within 3 months. Since i did not see untill 3 days back, looks like i missed the bus. Do you think i may be contacted again since Ive now been pushed to category 5.

I DON'T THINK ANYTHING GONNA CHANGE, THEY JUST MOVE US FROM P5 TO P4 THAT'S ALL.:twitcy:

Careful people, Immigration mails are going to junk mails. Keep checking. I have got CO since last friday and checked today only. They have only asked for form 80 and passport yet. We are having a baby soon , so cant have medicals. Has anybody got similar situation? Do I keep submitting docs and not worry about medicals?

Migration agent at Strathfield NSW has informed me just now that DIAC is looking at cases from June 2010 for 886 - not entirely sure if this is CO allocation or just looking into files, but if you are 886 from 2009, go call them at 1300 number and give them a stinker.

I will updated further today as I have communication with them currently.

Added: And no, I won't be answering your questions, I am not your Genie.

the last page also says that they wont publish allocation dates from july 1st, so does that mean there wont be the fortnightly updates anymore?

Guest QUYENQUANGT
HI! Anybody in subclass 176 have got a co, it has been 5 years and still waiting

7.5 yrs onshore and still waiting

Hi there,

i am worrying about my pcc India. I submitted my pcc at vfs Melbourne at 3rd June along with my spouse and cousin. None of them from us get any response. Even my spouse passport issued last year from Melbourne and after that he never had been to India. My cousin did his pcc last year and he also never went to India. It's third week to apply pcc. I really do not know what to do. I call vfs but they have same stupid answer. I do not know what they clarify. It is our great india. If anyone has same experience on this forum plz share it.

Hi there,

i am worrying about my pcc India. I submitted my pcc at vfs Melbourne at 3rd June along with my spouse and cousin. None of them from us get any response. Even my spouse passport issued last year from Melbourne and after that he never had been to India. My cousin did his pcc last year and he also never went to India. It's third week to apply pcc. I really do not know what to do. I call vfs but they have same stupid answer. I do not know what they clarify. It is our great india. If anyone has same experience on this forum plz share it.

hey Navi,

I think u can just send to pcc receipt to case officer. and inform about the delays. u might get extension.

cheers

HI! Anybody in subclass 176 have got a co, it has been 5 years and still waiting

this is totally disgusting, they don't even have the courtesy to say what they plan to do with us! I really feel if there are people in 176 onshore they should meet some MP or go somewhere and protest where they can be seen and heard! we are not making noise or news but the boat people are so maybe that is why their visa quota has been increased while they have forgotten about us.

And please, no lectures about how miserable these boat people are and we must feel for them... after waiting in limbo for so long i can't spare any feelings for anyone else!

Hi Gagan: Im a 176 FS from 2k8, i missed an email from them in Apr 2011 which landed up in my spam folder. It asked me to proceed with my meds & pcc after which i of-course got pushed to P5. Any idea what can be done now and if the application might still be live and not dumped and refused. My current status is äpplication being processed further" which was last updated in 2009. It;s been that way since except for the mail that i missed.

Archived