Booked flights - were actually going!!

kellyjamie

well as it says i cant believe this day has finally come for us it felt like it would never happen but we have finally booked our flights!!:jiggy:

we leave heathrow on 10 jan 2012 with singapore airlines (fab deal)! it felt surreal booking them tonite this time last year we had virtually lost hope of ever getting to oz but here we are ready to go!

if you want it bad enough never give up you,ll get there in the end!:notworthy:

Good luck with your new adventure Kelly, great news, enjoy the excitement. You are leaving a lovely part of the world I must say, but there's plenty to see and do down here, so you should have a great time whether its permanent or for a huge extended holiday.

well as it says i cant believe this day has finally come for us it felt like it would never happen but we have finally booked our flights!!:jiggy:

we leave heathrow on 10 jan 2012 with singapore airlines (fab deal)! it felt surreal booking them tonite this time last year we had virtually lost hope of ever getting to oz but here we are ready to go!

Just wanted to say Good Luck!!!!

Fantastic news, good luck in your new adventure ! I'm in a similar situation, got the visa and wanting to book the flights but the OH is starting to get cold feet, don't know what else I can do to convince her that we only get one chance in life !!!

Good luck to you both ,

in your new life yes you did have some hard times to get through , but as you said you never gave up. Could i ask you how much did you pay for your flights i:wubclub:

susan x

How much did u pay?

Guest The Tattams

Hi Kelly

It took my husband 2 & 1/2 years to get his 176 visa!! what with the Sept 23rd 2010 changes, a date forever embellished on our minds. We too have booked our flights with SA and we leave Nov this year to Perth.

Blooming long wait but it will be worth it.

Well done!

thanks everyone

we decided to go for jan as we wanted to save as much as possible as were going to have to rent the house as its unlikely it will sell. otherwise we,d have been away asap. were now thinking on leaving gatherings which we,ll do in november time as dec is too close busy for people with crimbo.

still feels ages away but i know 6 months will fly in:wubclub:

suse i,ll pm you later for a catch up x

Guest VickyMel

Hurray Kelly - you are much more proactive on the flights than us!

We put the flights on hold for us last week and paid for them about 30 mins ago on the way into work this morning.

So we have finally booked our flights - we will be in Melbourne before August.

Starting to feel very real now.

So good to see you getting there - it has been a long haul for many of us it is so good to see it starting to happen.

Hurray Kelly - you are much more proactive on the flights than us!

We put the flights on hold for us last week and paid for them about 30 mins ago on the way into work this morning.

So we have finally booked our flights - we will be in Melbourne before August.

Starting to feel very real now.

So good to see you getting there - it has been a long haul for many of us it is so good to see it starting to happen.

totally agree hun alot of us dinosaurs have had a long and unsure wait but finally many of us are realising our own dream of oz im raising my cyber glass to us all xx

Guest Mimabean

Congrats on your decision! Really weird, I was looking at that exact flight the other day, they were so painfully cheap and my leaving date is from the 3rd-27th jan, the Heathrow ones seemed so much better price wise. Didn't book in the end as needed to sort out my host family's availability.

Who knows, i still may even be on the same flight as you! (the first leg anyway!)

Good luck with your planning!

:)

Archived