Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got visa to day alhamdullillah..last entry date 31st march 2013

Congratulation!!!! like u i am also stuck my 175 with all requirements Met except PCC & Med since 27th of July,2012. one question did ur CO put u on security check after asking u to submit Med or did u fronloded while going through security check.

because My CO specifically advise me not to submit PCC & med as i am going through Security check which may takes 12 month or more :( lets hope my time line will be also same as urs

Guest nabilafaisal

My CO asked for PCC & Med while same day of CO allocation .im not sure whether i was on security check. CO never mentioned abt it...

Guest shohan129

Congrats! When are you planning to move and where? my visa was granted on 02 Aug and planning to move beginning of Jan. we can share our preparation for the move.

Guest shohan129
Well there is another who got MED & PCC request, we all 4 had same CO (looks like our alternate CO is also the same) - :jiggy:

C h e e r s !

Date of application: OCT 2011

Nationality: Bangladeshi

Trade/profession: Telecom Net Engineer

Visa type: 176 (State Sponsored -SA)

CSL, MODL or SOL: SOL

CO allocation: Nov 2011

Medicals & PCC request: 08 Jun 2012

Same timeline with me. Med & PCC submitted on 02 July, grant on 02 Aug, last entry 04 June 2013.

Guest nabilafaisal
Congrats! When are you planning to move and where? my visa was granted on 02 Aug and planning to move beginning of Jan. we can share our preparation for the move.

we planed in Dec12..did u booked the ticket ?which airline?we r heading to melbourne

Hello everybody, I am new here in this forum. My current status is as follows

Date of application: August 2009

Nationality: Bangladeshi

Trade/profession:Community worker

Visa type: 475 (State Sponsored -SA)

CO allocation: May 2012

Second time form 80 requested on 2nd May 2012

Medicals & PCC request: 30 may 2012

Medical Finalized:8th August 2012 (all 4-Me, wife 2 kids)

In document checklist page medical, Xray , PCC of me and my wife shows required and form 80 received. But everything of kids show met. I have few questions to ask can anybody hep me with those? Am i going through security check or does 475 goes with SC? I applied through agent. do DIAC call for medical and PCC after security check or before security check? last 17th August CO worked on my application since then no change. Waiting since 3 years is painful !!!

Regards

Azmir

Hello everybody, I am new here in this forum. My current status is as follows

Regards

Azmir

I think u shud ask Agent for a gentle follow up. If Med & PCC asked - generally it is believed tht Checks completed. Moreover for 475 - checks complete very fast compared to PR 17x

Today I received an email from my CO through Agent which is as follows

“I require a copy of the passport for the secondary applicant to finalise the application. The current passport that is on the visa application record has expired. A request was sent on 20 August for the new passport”

But my agent says they already uploaded the documents. (my wife kids got new passport).At the time we applied it was expired. Again agent uploaded the documents. My medical (all 4) were finalized on 08/08/2012

Why they asking again when documents are already uploaded? Anybody has any idea what’s going on with my application? 475 SS

Today I received an email from my CO through Agent which is as follows

“I require a copy of the passport for the secondary applicant to finalise the application. The current passport that is on the visa application record has expired. A request was sent on 20 August for the new passport”

But my agent says they already uploaded the documents. (my wife kids got new passport).At the time we applied it was expired. Again agent uploaded the documents. My medical (all 4) were finalized on 08/08/2012

Why they asking again when documents are already uploaded? Anybody has any idea what’s going on with my application? 475 SS

perhaps they didnt notice u uploaded.

I think u should get it soon,

Cheers!

CO asked my wife's update passport on 21st September and the email subject line was "urgent". All medicals and other documents has been met and finalized on 9th August. But still waiting..... nothing from CO. Should i wait more one week or contact CO now? Can anybody help me please??? 475 SS SA.

Regards

CO asked my wife's update passport on 21st September and the email subject line was "urgent". All medicals and other documents has been met and finalized on 9th August. But still waiting..... nothing from CO. Should i wait more one week or contact CO now? Can anybody help me please??? 475 SS SA.

Regards

If u have Agent, dont send any email directly,

but make sure your Agent sent Updated Passport scan copy to CO team email address, with Name, your DoB & TRN to CO.

cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys...

Just to let you know...by the grace of Allah I got my PR grant letter today. Thanks for your support...

I will post my time line shortly...

Take care...

Congratulations fade!!!

Were you asked to do your medical test once again, or the old one worked?

worm whats up with u? why are u making the rest of us wait in da queue for so long, it is more than 12 months for u did u check wid ur CO whats happening?

I think the chances of ur medical being referred is very less as long as u r healthy, fit and disease free, mine will expire in february 2013, so no worries till january.

worm whats up with u? why are u making the rest of us wait in da queue for so long, it is more than 12 months for u did u check wid ur CO whats happening?

I think the chances of ur medical being referred is very less as long as u r healthy, fit and disease free, mine will expire in february 2013, so no worries till january.

Haha, my Med went referred this time, I did already last month again - now in the queue.

Archived