Date CO assigned: 19 Apr 2011

Date visa granted:
08 Jun 2012

:

Cheers!!!!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there is another who got MED & PCC request, we all 4 had same CO (looks like our alternate CO is also the same) - :jiggy:

C h e e r s !

Date of application: OCT 2011

Nationality: Bangladeshi

Trade/profession: Telecom Net Engineer

Visa type: 176 (State Sponsored -SA)

CSL, MODL or SOL: SOL

CO allocation: Nov 2011

Medicals & PCC request: 08 Jun 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All

While informing CO about my new passport, my agent asked about status, ".....................we would be grateful if you could provide us with an indication as to when DIAC would be ready to finalize the decision on this visa application."

CO replied the following:

"We are unable to give a specific time-frame as to when this application is ready for finalisation. Checking is still taking place and we have not yet moved to final assessment stage. This process could take a few more months, but we will advise you if any further documentation is required. Your clients should be made aware that new medical testing and penal certificates may be required at a later date if they expire in the mean time."

Your Comment please...............

Dear All

While informing CO about my new passport, my agent asked about status, ".....................we would be grateful if you could provide us with an indication as to when DIAC would be ready to finalize the decision on this visa application."

CO replied the following:

"We are unable to give a specific time-frame as to when this application is ready for finalisation. Checking is still taking place and we have not yet moved to final assessment stage. This process could take a few more months, but we will advise you if any further documentation is required. Your clients should be made aware that new medical testing and penal certificates may be required at a later date if they expire in the mean time."

Your Comment please...............

How many travel u have outside BD?

• 2 weeks later...

interesting, thanks for the post... worm do u know any other forums where there is a BD applicants thread? I was checking the excel sheet very few 175/176 bd applicants in 2012 and looking at the IELTS report for bangladeshis only 5% scores above 7 in all bands...things are going to get very tough I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nabilafaisal
interesting, thanks for the post... worm do u know any other forums where there is a BD applicants thread? I was checking the excel sheet very few 175/176 bd applicants in 2012 and looking at the IELTS report for bangladeshis only 5% scores above 7 in all bands...things are going to get very tough I guess.

lets see what does month of aug bring to us

Approx 2.5k per Year lately - it seems from below table (approx 1200 during 2011H2)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14994[/ATTACH]

any update abt ur visa from CO?

I just noticed there is a october applicant in the excel sheet who was requested for pcc & medical..

any update abt ur visa from CO?

I just noticed there is a october applicant in the excel sheet who was requested for pcc & medical..

Who is that lucky fellow

My case wont be revisited until 12th month, It must have been identified as Complicated one - which tends to continue till extereme service standards

Cheers!

Who is that lucky fellow

My case wont be revisited until 12th month, It must have been identified as Complicated one - which tends to continue till extereme service standards

Cheers!

someone with the initial MS. and how do u know ur case won't be revisited until the 12th month?

someone with the initial MS. and how do u know ur case won't be revisited until the 12th month?

Just a gut feeling, lowering expectation to ultimate service standard of 12th Month for 176 PG3 - not everyone get lucky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mates

I'm from an HR country, applied for 176 visa, lodged on 1 May and got CO on 18 May. I have lived in 3 different districts during last 12 years, changed a couple of jobs and have 8 overseas travels (to India as only HR country, other countries are LR).

All my documents are at Met status and I have frontloaded Meds and PCC. Now waiting for the "Routine Check" to complete.

Could you kindly advice when I can expect a decision on my application? Any possibility within this year?

Warm regards.

Jack

Hi mates

I'm from an HR country, applied for 176 visa, lodged on 1 May and got CO on 18 May. I have lived in 3 different districts during last 12 years, changed a couple of jobs and have 8 overseas travels (to India as only HR country, other countries are LR).

All my documents are at Met status and I have frontloaded Meds and PCC. Now waiting for the "Routine Check" to complete.

Could you kindly advice when I can expect a decision on my application? Any possibility within this year?

Warm regards.

Jack

good to hear, have a look in this sheet- this should give u some idea. Feel free to add yours. Which State r u heading ?

I had 4 jobs, 30 travel to 14 countries, 2 Country Resident in past decade. waiting nearly a year.

Cheers!

good to hear, have a look in this sheet- this should give u some idea. Feel free to add yours. Which State r u heading ?

I had 4 jobs, 30 travel to 14 countries, 2 Country Resident in past decade. waiting nearly a year.

Cheers!

Thanks theworm! I took WA sponsorship; if granted visa I will fly to Perth. The long waiting period is really depressing.

Archived