Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's correct, but these days 189 getting easy & equally fast too...

Its great to see some people getting their visa processed so fast but then again it is equally hurtful to see people who had applied before these applicants and have been waiting for months are forced to wait even longer so the new applicants can get their visa processed :mad:

• 4 weeks later...
Congratulations fade!!!

Were you asked to do your medical test once again, or the old one worked?

Hi JackPegasus,

I apologize for my late reply.

My last medical did the trick.

I asked my case officer whether I have to do the medical again when my medical was expired. He advised that he would try to be generous if my security check does not take too long to finish.

However, even I had to do the medical second time, I would get the money back by making an complaint to DIAC as I was asked by the first case officer to do the medical.

Hope that helps..

Cheers...

14 month 2 days & counting....

btw, saw one BD folk got grant today, 190 (in 1 month !)

I reckon any moment you could get the golden e-mail....smile...be happy....

Now a days they are charging AUD 70 to get a visa label on your passport...don't know it is applicable for offshore as well...

hello...nice to meet you all! sharing my timeline:

Application: 29/10/2011

CO Allocation: 24/10/2011

Med Finalised: 31/10/2011 & (expired ! -31/10/2012)

External check is going on since then. I have only been to 4 countries for very short visits..not sure what is taking so long. Checked with CO...every time a different person replies but the words are same- "checking in going on ..be patient" . Checked with OIGIS and got the reply "there is no unexplained delay, illegality or impropriety by ASIO affecting this case. The application appears to be progressing through expected channels and there are no grounds for any further action by this office at this stage."

14 months 21 days..

hello...nice to meet you all! sharing my timeline:

Application: 29/10/2011

CO Allocation: 24/10/2011

Med Finalised: 31/10/2011 & (expired ! -31/10/2012)

External check is going on since then. I have only been to 4 countries for very short visits..not sure what is taking so long. Checked with CO...every time a different person replies but the words are same- "checking in going on ..be patient" . Checked with OIGIS and got the reply "there is no unexplained delay, illegality or impropriety by ASIO affecting this case. The application appears to be progressing through expected channels and there are no grounds for any further action by this office at this stage."

14 months 21 days..

15 months 16 days and counting ....

Cheers!

Lodged 190 on 26 Nov, ICT Business Analyst, IELTS 7 in each band, Medical done, will send PCC from Bangladesh next week, CO has been allocated, hopefully everything will be finalized within January.

yep - 190 is quite fast - i noticed.

have u check this list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmAymNWdxdRHdFlLaFZOUW00T3d0SWxCMVZIYVR3aXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

:ssign12:

Dear Friends

I am pleased to share with you that I have received my golden email today.

Subclass 176 SS (WA)

Application Lodged: 1 May 2012

CO Assigned: 14 May 2012

Medical: FL last week of May 2012

Med finalised in about a week

Security Check started 1st week of June 2012

Visa Grant: 21 Dec 2012.

I am happy happy happy and wish all of your grant come very soon.

Cheers!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I am from Dhaka. I have got my invitation for 190(WA) on December 10, 2012. I will lodge my visa on next week. My occupation is Civil Engineer. Can anyone tell me what will be the next step after lodging visa? Thanks in advance.....

Wait for the CO to be allocated. CO will ask for Police clearance certificate and Visa medical. and and wait ........

Dear all, I got my invitation on 24th December under 489 subclass (South Australia). I applied on 12th January and uploaded all docs except pcc and med. I am now waiting for CO allocation. How long does it take for provisional visa applicants to have one? Good luck to all bd people

Archived