Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my friend ( MOC referred 4th January) of Bangladesh has been granted visa. His is under 190 (WA)
Thats good. At least someone from BD has been granted visa. So, we can also be hopeful to hear some good news. Congratulation to him.

Hi rajmunbd,

can you please advice me in an issue. I have given my job experience letter from a company which has closed down. Immi authority couldn't verify as the website is closed down and address is vacant and no tress of that company. How can I proof that claim and what documents will suffice. Please give me your idea.

​Thanks

Hi rajmunbd, can you please advice me in an issue. I have given my job experience letter from a company which has closed down. Immi authority couldn't verify as the website is closed down and address is vacant and no tress of that company. How can I proof that claim and what documents will suffice. Please give me your idea. ​Thanks
slagozzz, Sorry, I don't have any idea regarding the matter. U can discuss the issue with a registered agent. Take Care.

Two guys from Australian HC visited my old office today . They asked bout me and took all type of information. They are getting very strict these days.

man - u shud feel proud that they came to u so quick.

good time must be near

cheers!

Hi folks

I arrived in Perth on 6th May. So far loving Perth very much.

Looking forward to meeting people, hang out and expand network.

Anyone up there for a chat and coffee?

Plz PM for my number or email address.

i wish i was there but given up waiting months after months.

there r many BD folks in Perth, hope u met already

Hi rajmunbd,

can you please advice me in an issue. I have given my job experience letter from a company which has closed down. Immi authority couldn't verify as the website is closed down and address is vacant and no tress of that company. How can I proof that claim and what documents will suffice. Please give me your idea.

​Thanks

has your issue been solved yet?

Two guys from Australian HC visited my old office today . They asked bout me and took all type of information. They are getting very strict these days.

Have they wanted to directly talk to the person who certified you in your old office? Or they just randomly started to ask ur colleagues about u ?

Archived