Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have anyone in BD applied for AUS visa label in Bangladesh? I have applied on 9th May, 2013 through VFS, expected to get back our passport on June 2, 2013 but still we have not get back our passports. Our flying date is near. Little Worried now.

Have anyone in BD applied for AUS visa label in Bangladesh? I have applied on 9th May, 2013 through VFS, expected to get back our passport on June 2, 2013 but still we have not get back our passports. Our flying date is near. Little Worried now.

Do we need a visa level on our passport? I have seen few traveling without one.

Hi rajmunbd

I got my visa label stamped in April and it took me 6 days, probably because I did not go through VFS (also saved money of VFS's service charge). I made appointment to the High Commission on email and submitted documents straight to them and picked my passport after 6 days.

Please check VFS's online status; else write to the HC directly mentioning your concern.

Jack from Perth

Today I have received the grant letter :). Need to enter before next february.

Congratulations Mate :) don't forget to bring your Driving licence when you will be here. If you don't know how to drive then start learning :) it will save you life in the long run.

Congratulations Mate :) don't forget to bring your Driving licence when you will be here. If you don't know how to drive then start learning :) it will save you life in the long run.

Thanks bhai, Learning driving is my first priority ..

Hi rajmunbd

I got my visa label stamped in April and it took me 6 days, probably because I did not go through VFS (also saved money of VFS's service charge). I made appointment to the High Commission on email and submitted documents straight to them and picked my passport after 6 days.

Please check VFS's online status; else write to the HC directly mentioning your concern.

Jack from Perth

Thank you very much. I contacted HC and they suggested me to apply through VFS. I talked to a person in HC, She told me they have received our passports. They do not have updated info into their system to put the visa label on my passport but they have info for my wife and daughter.They can put label on my wife's and my daughter's passport now. They(HC people) suggested me to wait for some more days. Lets see, but i am worried.

Hi everyone,

I have just received my invitation last night. I'd like your kind suggestion on following issues:

1. I been living in Niketan, Gulshan-1 for last 3.3years. My passport address is of Uttara. Do I need to get the PCC from Gulshan thana or Uttara thana? What are the steps?

2. My wife have been issued a document by her university saying "she completed her 4year BBA from that university and the entire curriculum was conducted in English". She also done an English course at her university and have been issued a certificate too. Does she still have to sit for IELTS and score 4.5?

Regards

Syeem

Hi everyone,

I have just received my invitation last night. I'd like your kind suggestion on following issues:

1. I been living in Niketan, Gulshan-1 for last 3.3years. My passport address is of Uttara. Do I need to get the PCC from Gulshan thana or Uttara thana? What are the steps?

2. My wife have been issued a document by her university saying "she completed her 4year BBA from that university and the entire curriculum was conducted in English". She also done an English course at her university and have been issued a certificate too. Does she still have to sit for IELTS and score 4.5?

Regards

Syeem

1. Passport address should be your current address. Police will come and check your stay ..I am not sure what you should do . I guess others may assist

2. IELTS not required for your wife. I also had the same issue.

Hi everyone,

Regards

Syeem

Hi Sayeem, If your residence is within Dhaka Metropolitan Police, I think you have to get it from DMP directly and not from Uttara or Gulshan thana. And yes, I have seen people being able to prove dependent functional english with such letters from University so I think this should be fine. If not, CO will let you know and then your wife can sit for the IELTS test. hope this helps.

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I am intend to apply for Australia Immigration. I am from Bangladesh. Both me and my wife are banking professional having 5 years of working experience. I am working as an Internal Auditor or Risk Management Professional at a Bank. My wife is an Accountant [accounts payable] at HSBC Bangladesh. Our age group is 29. Both of us completed BBA- major in Finance and currently doing MBA at Dhaka University @ Accounting.

Both of us have given IELTS. My scores are L-8.5 R-7-W-7- S-6 and other exam result L-7 R-7-W-7- S-6.5 My wife score is L-7, R-7,W 7, S 6.5

My two female cousins [ parental] are residing in Australia for last 15+ years @ Sydney and Melbourne. Do we have chance to meet the requirements? I also intend to know is there any god immigrant consultant who can assist me?

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I am intend to apply for Australia Immigration. I am from Bangladesh. Both me and my wife are banking professional having 5 years of working experience. I am working as an Internal Auditor or Risk Management Professional at a Bank. My wife is an Accountant [accounts payable] at HSBC Bangladesh. Our age group is 29. Both of us completed BBA- major in Finance and currently doing MBA at Dhaka University @ Accounting.

Both of us have given IELTS. My scores are L-8.5 R-7-W-7- S-6 and other exam result L-7 R-7-W-7- S-6.5 My wife score is L-7, R-7,W 7, S 6.5

My two female cousins [ parental] are residing in Australia for last 15+ years @ Sydney and Melbourne. Do we have chance to meet the requirements? I also intend to know is there any god immigrant consultant who can assist me?

From your post I think you can apply for visa 489 as you have the following score - Age 30, Skill assessment 15, Experience - 5, Sponsorship - 10. You don't get any point for IELTS as you don't have 7 in each modules of IELTS.

You could apply for visa 189 (Independent) if you can score 7 in IELTS. You can also get 5 points for partner skills but I wouldn't suggest that as this would be costly for you to have your wife's skill and qualifications assessed unless you badly need those 5 points. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am bit confused about the point of Credentialled Community Language. Since bangla is considered as a community language, https://www.acacia-au.com/designated-language.php Can't we claim point for that?

From your post I think you can apply for visa 489 as you have the following score - Age 30, Skill assessment 15, Experience - 5, Sponsorship - 10. You don't get any point for IELTS as you don't have 7 in each modules of IELTS.

You could apply for visa 189 (Independent) if you can score 7 in IELTS. You can also get 5 points for partner skills but I wouldn't suggest that as this would be costly for you to have your wife's skill and qualifications assessed unless you badly need those 5 points. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am bit confused about the point of Credentialled Community Language. Since bangla is considered as a community language, https://www.acacia-au.com/designated-language.php Can't we claim point for that?

Yes you can but you will have pass certain tests as prescribed by the assessment body NAATI and get your results assessed. I have not heard of anyone yet who has gone that line....may be because its too complex a process. Another option may be to improve your IELTS to 7 to get further points.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can you pls suggest me, should I apply self or take any assistance from any Australia Immigration Consultant Firm? In addition, can you please let me know what will be the total approximate application fees.

Yes you can but you will have pass certain tests as prescribed by the assessment body NAATI and get your results assessed. I have not heard of anyone yet who has gone that line....may be because its too complex a process. Another option may be to improve your IELTS to 7 to get further points.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can you pls suggest me, should I apply self or take any assistance from any Australia Immigration Consultant Firm? In addition, can you please let me know what will be the total approximate application fees.

Visa application process is reasonably easy. Most of the information are on the Australian immigration website. Any further confusion can easily be cleared through different immigration forums like PIOs. I have found PIOs to be really helpful so far. All these suggest that you don't really need an agent. But if your case involves a lot of complications then you may think of using one.

Please see this link for application charges which will be applicable to you

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/new-visa-charges-1july2013/

Hi, I am new in this forum as well. If you wanna take any assistance from any agency u can go for eduaid or bridging west. Both of them are MARA Registered agent in BD. All the best.

Ok, thanks. Do you know their consultation fees?

Hi, I am new in this forum as well. If you wanna take any assistance from any agency u can go for eduaid or bridging west. Both of them are MARA Registered agent in BD. All the best.

he will get 10 Points for Job experience., not 5 ( [TABLE=width: 2]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8]At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFF8F8]10[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Dear All,

IELTS: 0

Skilled Employment: 10

Educational Qualification: 15

-------------------------------

Total : 55

Its better to get Sponsorship from any state, rather than relatives as the processing for SN 190 is faster than 489 && Family sponsored 489 has a quota.

If you get either of the sponsorship you will get 10/5 points which will make the total point either 65 ( 489 Family Sponsored ) or 60 for State sponsorship.

For state sponsorship, each state has IELTS requirements. Most of the cases it is 7 in all band.

Improvement of IELTS is being suggested, then you will be in safe side & will be very easy to get sponsorship of applying for the 189. From you score, I believe You definitely can get 7 in each band.

For 189, If you get 7 in each band, 10 extra will be awarded & you will get 65 points which is good enough to get invitation.

To get partners point, your partner needs to have same level of edu qualification, positive skills assessment, job experience. If she/he has then you will get extra 5 points.

Have you done your assessment ? as I can see your BBA major was Finance which may create any issue with getting Positive assessment from the CPA or IPA, unless you had 12/9 ( I'm not sure ) core subjects heavily related to accounting. Please have a look at their assessment guideline and apply where you can fulfil the requirements.

Archived