3 c h e e r s for SAM

Grant! source BE

Sunshine (from BD)

21-9-2011 (DIAC)

Med & PCC (FL)

30-3-2012 (CO)

27-4-2012 (Grant)

Dear brothers,

Could you please share how you have paid DIAC visa application fees? I don't see a convenient way of paying online from BD.

All means of paying online are barred by the government which seems to indirectly promote HUNDY instead!

I'm so sorry about the bad government policy on international payments and outbound remittance.

Hi mates!

I just got SS approved; now preparing to submit 176 application online. I would like to have your advice on the following situation:

1. I am in Bangladesh, while my wife is in UK for her Masters study. She will return in September 2012. Do you think this will create any confusion or inconvenience in clearing our case by the CO?

2. Both my wife and I had done PCC in July 2011. Do you think those old documents (less than 1 year old) will be usable? Or we will need to re-do PCC?

3. Since my wife is in UK for 7 months now, will her PCC be required to be done by UK Police in addition to Bangladesh Police? Or only Bangladesh Police PCC will suffice?

Thanks in advance.

Hi mates!

I just got SS approved; now preparing to submit 176 application online. I would like to have your advice on the following situation:

1. I am in Bangladesh, while my wife is in UK for her Masters study. She will return in September 2012. Do you think this will create any confusion or inconvenience in clearing our case by the CO?

2. Both my wife and I had done PCC in July 2011. Do you think those old documents (less than 1 year old) will be usable? Or we will need to re-do PCC?

3. Since my wife is in UK for 7 months now, will her PCC be required to be done by UK Police in addition to Bangladesh Police? Or only Bangladesh Police PCC will suffice?

Thanks in advance.

PCC needed only for countries u stayed cumulative 365days or more in last 10 years.

PCC validity is 1-year, assuming your application finalized within that 1 year.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks - I see Pervez updated Grant today in the sheet.

Pervez.au 28/02/2012 475 WA 7 3 Bangladesh ICT Business Analyst Team 4 22/03/2012 1 Front loaded 14/05/2012 1 Months 23 Days

Hoping more good news coming our way soon

C h e e r s !

Just got my 475 visa approved for South Australia. Approved as Analyst Programmer(IT).

Anybody got 475 and looking for a PR, please advice - How they count the three years ? on my grant letter I see 11/05/2012 to be the approval date and visa cease date 11/05/2015. But on another place they are mentioning that I have got the visa granted for 3 years starting from my first entry[last date for first entry is 20/01/2013] !!

Please help. Also please help me figure out exactly what would be perfect place for me to move.

Thanks. BD gang :)

Congratulations!!!

So far I know, 3 years from your first entry it can be extended one more year. You must enter before 20-01-13.

cheers

Just got my 475 visa approved for South Australia. Approved as Analyst Programmer(IT).

Anybody got 475 and looking for a PR, please advice - How they count the three years ? on my grant letter I see 11/05/2012 to be the approval date and visa cease date 11/05/2015. But on another place they are mentioning that I have got the visa granted for 3 years starting from my first entry[last date for first entry is 20/01/2013] !!

Please help. Also please help me figure out exactly what would be perfect place for me to move.

Thanks. BD gang :)

So far

For 175/176 security checks take 6-12 months except few lucky applicants.

For 475 NO security checks except few unlucky applicants.

Does anyone know if all BD applicant are subject to external checks? How many months does it usually take after CO asks for Form 80 for the external check?

Any idea?

• 2 weeks later...
Why agent does not want to share the emails of CO? After repeated request to forward the emails the agent just offers a deaf ear!!!!

there is no use even if you have email of yout CO. If you contact your CO he will mail your agent and inform him not to be contacted except by the person who is representing you who is your agent.

Why agent does not want to share the emails of CO? After repeated request to forward the emails the agent just offers a deaf ear!!!!

COs only have team email, and moreover - they will only reply emails coming from authorized client email address, which in your case - seems to be Agent's email address.

So first u need to choose either keeping an Agent or DYI.

good luck

Hi Everybody

My agent made a status inquiry and the CO replied the following:

"I have made enquiries about this case and have been advised that the relevant checks are still being undertaken to ensure all legal requirements have been met. Unfortunately, processes to obtain health, character and national security checks can take time to complete, in some cases several months. I understand your concerns and can assure you that we will do all we can to ensure your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

At this stage, no further documentation is required. We will in due course require Mr Ahsan's military clearance so you may begin obtaining this document as I understand it can take some time."

Your comment please......

Hi Everybody

My agent made a status inquiry and the CO replied the following:

"I have made enquiries about this case and have been advised that the relevant checks are still being undertaken to ensure all legal requirements have been met. Unfortunately, processes to obtain health, character and national security checks can take time to complete, in some cases several months. I understand your concerns and can assure you that we will do all we can to ensure your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

At this stage, no further documentation is required. We will in due course require Mr Ahsan's military clearance so you may begin obtaining this document as I understand it can take some time."

Your comment please......

I got exactly the same reply except the last sentence from my CO 3 months back and since then haven't heard anything...I think we both have the same CO. You should go ahead obtaining the military documents since ur CO advised.

I got exactly the same reply except the last sentence from my CO 3 months back and since then haven't heard anything...I think we both have the same CO. You should go ahead obtaining the military documents since ur CO advised.

I have already got the military documents and requested my agent to upload in the portal....

Count me in - I also got exactly the same reply yesterday, except the last sentence. Where it says No doc required & Be patient for some more time.

Perhaps my case will not find a place in this years planned level ending June 30th. Need to take my Patience to a new height !

C h e e r s !

Count me in - I also got exactly the same reply yesterday, except the last sentence. Where it says No doc required & Be patient for some more time.

Perhaps my case will not find a place in this years planned level ending June 30th. Need to take my Patience to a new height !

C h e e r s !

Yes we got to find a way to enjoy the waiting time as we have no other alternative. The Indians are getting very quick visas probably due to their excellent diplomacy. Well we a private sector country - so let's depend on our private effort & agony!!!

Dear All

Yesterday my agent uploaded the Military Discharge Certificate in DIAC portal. Since today morning it is showing "MET". Now I feel great that all requirements are showing "MET" in online tracker!

Now wait, wait & wait ...................................:SLEEP:

Dear All

Yesterday my agent uploaded the Military Discharge Certificate in DIAC portal. Since today morning it is showing "MET". Now I feel great that all requirements are showing "MET" in online tracker!

Now wait, wait & wait ...................................:SLEEP:

Welcome to "All MET" club !

Is Your MED on 2nd Page also MET & 1st Page Finalized?

Welcome to "All MET" club !

Is Your MED on 2nd Page also MET & 1st Page Finalized?

Hi

Yes, Med/Chest X-Ray on second page are MET and on 1st page Finalised since 14 Nov 2011. Within few days I'll get my Private Passport as I applied using the Official Passport. I'll notify DIAC as a change in circumstances.

Cheers........

Archived