Lets update BD applicant Status

masketiar

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but but i see your occupation is in SOL - what made you drop to CAT5, did u chk with DIAC ? i think u should be in CAT3

This occupation is not in list of sponsored region i.e Northern Inland Regional Development Board of NSW. DIAC has mailed us few months back where stated we are cat 5 too.

If this occupation again enlisted in Northern Inland SOL/CMP then we will treat as cat 3 untill then we are cat 5.

However, I do believe that name is not just the one factor that delay the processing of visa application. I saw few of the Bangladeshis have got their visa within few weeks of CO assign. So hope for the best and Pray, pray and pray.

i hope, God forbid - if Name :shocked: have something to do with the delay. I m a bit scared now - what i heard from "User Name"

Guest shohan129
Dear Shohan129

Hi, I also lodged application on 29 Oct 2011. Like you no case officer yet. Front-loaded PCC & Med. You should upload all documents within 28 days. You can upload maximum 60 documents. Documents should be certified by notary or your migration agent, if any. We can share our experiences in coming days...........

Cheers...:yellow_guy_smiling_

Hi Nazmul,

thanx and sorry for late reply, was extremely bz. by the way, got CO on 16-11, believe same CO as urs, all docs I uploaded are met, one left that is requested. as I mentioned before, I did not get the auto confirmation email after submitting the application on 29-10. and also there was no requirements of work exp!!:shocked: Though I uploaded form 80, 1221 and work exp docs, CO did not mention about those. my question: will I get the points for work exp??? will communicate with CO but if anyone knows, plz post.

Finally, CO did not ask for med and PCC.

good luck

Hi Nazmul,

thanx and sorry for late reply, was extremely bz. by the way, got CO on 16-11, believe same CO as urs, all docs I uploaded are met, one left that is requested. as I mentioned before, I did not get the auto confirmation email after submitting the application on 29-10. and also there was no requirements of work exp!!:shocked: Though I uploaded form 80, 1221 and work exp docs, CO did not mention about those. my question: will I get the points for work exp??? will communicate with CO but if anyone knows, plz post.

Finally, CO did not ask for med and PCC.

good luck

Hi Shohan129

We are all in tension, it's pretty normal, isn't it? Good to know that we have similar pattern. My CO is T4:SS.

I do not understand why there should be requirement for work exp from CO's end. You should automatically upload all relevant documents, for work exp you should upload all Statement of Services (SOS) signed by your all supervisors throughout your career. Also for the purpose of specific work experience upload the SOS those are relevant to your claimed occupation. If you have Overseas work experience in nominated occupation or a closely related occupation for the durations mentioned in the new Points Test criteria then you got to give evidence of that. If you have the evidence & that is accepted by DIAC then you cannot be denied any points.

I hope this helps..........Cheers...............:chatterbox:

Guest shohan129
Hi Shohan129

We are all in tension, it's pretty normal, isn't it? Good to know that we have similar pattern. My CO is T4:SS.

I do not understand why there should be requirement for work exp from CO's end. You should automatically upload all relevant documents, for work exp you should upload all Statement of Services (SOS) signed by your all supervisors throughout your career. Also for the purpose of specific work experience upload the SOS those are relevant to your claimed occupation. If you have Overseas work experience in nominated occupation or a closely related occupation for the durations mentioned in the new Points Test criteria then you got to give evidence of that. If you have the evidence & that is accepted by DIAC then you cannot be denied any points.

I hope this helps..........Cheers...............:chatterbox:

Thanks. I know that. what i meant is, in my doc checklist there was no requirement of overseas work exp though i claimed points for that (8years, 15 points, assessed by EA as 7 yr 9m in July 11). I uploaded all related docs and CO mentioned all docs (as per the online doc checklist) as met (nothing mentioned about work exp, form 80, 1221).

• 3 weeks later...
However, I do believe that name is not just the one factor that delay the processing of visa application. I saw few of the Bangladeshis have got their visa within few weeks of CO assign. So hope for the best and Pray, pray and pray.

hello mate just a few question to u?

Did ur case-officer asked to upload form 80 only....and once u send didthe online document chek list section did it changed to met once u submitted

I send form 80 whn i lodged my application and whn i got c/o he only asked for updated form 80 only cuz i uploaded my ppc n med b4.....on the same day in my document chek list e every thing was changed to met except pcc and AFP to receiveed

thnks

Guest gunpowder

hi all,

I am from Dhaka an electrical engineer.

I have applied for 176 family sponsored in 5th may 2011. CO assigned on 14th November, 2011

he requested further documents as updated form 80 for me and my wife and evidence of working experience.

I have provided him pay slips and tax certificate. If he does the external verification then how long it gonna take? And is it like he gonna visit the office? Note that i am not working on this office right now. I changed my job.

PCC done. But in the mean time i have changed my address too. (within dhaka)

so do i need to do the PCC again?

i will appreciate him/her for answering these questions. thanks again

cheers

i think Job verification is upto CO, wait for his instruction rather for both Job verification & PCC request (if he needs one)

i had neither done (or possibly not required) by CO, might be will be done by the 3rd party security agency :skeptical:

hi all,

I have applied for 176 family sponsored in 5th may 2011. CO assigned on 14th November, 2011

he requested further documents as updated form 80 for me and my wife and evidence of working experience.

I have provided him pay slips and tax certificate. If he does the external verification then how long it gonna take? And is it like he gonna visit the office? Note that i am not working on this office right now. I changed my job.

cheers

Guest gunpowder
i think Job verification is upto CO, wait for his instruction rather for both Job verification & PCC request (if he needs one)

i had neither done (or possibly not required) by CO, might be will be done by the 3rd party security agency :skeptical:

if the 3rd party security agency get involved it will take long time...my salary was not one of the high paid ups and hence no bank statements as they paid me on cash.

but i provide them tax certificate and pay slips...lets see how fur this officer want to stretch....:wacko::wacko::wacko:

one more question??

in the mean time if i apply for a australian visa for my phd, will that be any problem with this existing visa application??

if the 3rd party security agency get involved it will take long time...my salary was not one of the high paid ups and hence no bank statements as they paid me on cash.

but i provide them tax certificate and pay slips...lets see how fur this officer want to stretch....:wacko::wacko::wacko:

one more question??

in the mean time if i apply for a australian visa for my phd, will that be any problem with this existing visa application??

i think u cn only apply for one visa at a time....so isuggest u double chec with diac b4 applying.

by the way i got my co last week and he too asked for updated form 80....and in the document chek list section everything is chaged to :MET: except afp and pcc they have chaged to received.

As for external check.....if it does go for chek the co will let u knw tht its going for external chek and it may take severla months.

Guest gunpowder
i think u cn only apply for one visa at a time....so isuggest u double chec with diac b4 applying.

by the way i got my co last week and he too asked for updated form 80....and in the document chek list section everything is chaged to :MET: except afp and pcc they have chaged to received.

As for external check.....if it does go for chek the co will let u knw tht its going for external chek and it may take severla months.

i have asked this question to my lawyer and he said yes i can apply for a student visa while waiting for the result of 176 visa. But if i get a AUSAId scholarship then it might be a problem.

but still no news from co nor from my supervisor...:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

as far as i know, u can actually apply multiple visa in parallel, but whichever is approved cancels the previous ones. so better be careful, shud not get 176 (if granted earlier) canceled by student visa :wink:

Guest gunpowder
as far as i know, u can actually apply multiple visa in parallel, but whichever is approved cancels the previous ones. so better be careful, shud not get 176 (if granted earlier) canceled by student visa :wink:

i think you are not correct in this regard.

because if it is like that, then my Lawyer would not suggested me to apply in parallel.

cause 176 is for pr. and student visa is for students.

If i ran in student visa and then 176 approved, then my student visa will expired and i will continue my pr visa..

thats what works i guess..

if you have solid info please backup.

thanks

i think you are not correct in this regard.

because if it is like that, then my Lawyer would not suggested me to apply in parallel.

cause 176 is for pr. and student visa is for students.

If i ran in student visa and then 176 approved, then my student visa will expired and i will continue my pr visa..

thats what works i guess..

if you have solid info please backup.

thanks

That is exactly what theworm said. Your176 will cancel out your student visa when its granted.

So how is he incorrect?

You are contradicting yourself here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest worried84
hi all,

cheers

Hi gunpowder,

It seems yours and mine situation are the same (also the timeline), did you get any info on how long it might take for the External Checks (form-80)? Any tentative date that your CO gave u?

Cheers,

Worried84

Hi gunpowder,It seems yours and mine situation are the same (also the timeline), did you get any info on how long it might take for the External Checks (form-80)? Any tentative date that your CO gave u?Cheers,Worried84
hello BROTHERI aM IN SIMILAR SITUATION AS YOU!i AM MECHANICAL ENGINEER GRADUATED FROM AUSTRALIAi APPLIED 175 OFFSHORE ON 25TH MAY GOT MY CO ON 29 NOV 2011CO ASKED FOR UPDATED FORM 80 ONLY (PCC AND MEDS WERE DNE B4)SO FAR NO NEWS! BUT AS FAR AS I KNW IF THEY DO AN EXTERNAL CHEK THEY LET YOU KNW THT THEY R DOING EXTERNAL CHEK AND IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS.IN YOUR CASE DID THE CO TOLD U THEY R DOING EXTERNAL CHEKS. IF NOT THN I THINK THEY R NT DOING THT AT MOMENT.ANYHOW I DONT KNOW IF THEY R DOING EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL IN MY CASE.i ASKED MY(ITS AN AUSTRALIAN MIGRATING AGENT) LAWYER ACCORDING TO THME THEY SAY IT MAY TAKE APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS.bUT AGAIN I DNT HOPES UP CUZ THIS THINGS VARY ALOT CASE BY CASE!HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL GET OT SN.....PLESE KEEP IN TOUCH SINCE WE R ALL IN THE SAME TIMELINE CHEERSREGARDS REZA

Guest worried84
hello BROTHERI aM IN SIMILAR SITUATION AS YOU!i AM MECHANICAL ENGINEER GRADUATED FROM AUSTRALIAi APPLIED 175 OFFSHORE ON 25TH MAY GOT MY CO ON 29 NOV 2011CO ASKED FOR UPDATED FORM 80 ONLY (PCC AND MEDS WERE DNE B4)SO FAR NO NEWS! BUT AS FAR AS I KNW IF THEY DO AN EXTERNAL CHEK THEY LET YOU KNW THT THEY R DOING EXTERNAL CHEK AND IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS.IN YOUR CASE DID THE CO TOLD U THEY R DOING EXTERNAL CHEKS. IF NOT THN I THINK THEY R NT DOING THT AT MOMENT.ANYHOW I DONT KNOW IF THEY R DOING EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL IN MY CASE.i ASKED MY(ITS AN AUSTRALIAN MIGRATING AGENT) LAWYER ACCORDING TO THME THEY SAY IT MAY TAKE APPROXIMATELY 6 MONTHS.bUT AGAIN I DNT HOPES UP CUZ THIS THINGS VARY ALOT CASE BY CASE!HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL GET OT SN.....PLESE KEEP IN TOUCH SINCE WE R ALL IN THE SAME TIMELINE CHEERSREGARDS REZA

Thanks twistedspiky for your reply.

6 months seems amazingly long for an external check! Yes my CO did told me that they are doing some Security check (which I believe is the External Checks). Hope it wont take 6 months. Keep in touch.

-Worried84

Thanks twistedspiky for your reply.

6 months seems amazingly long for an external check! Yes my CO did told me that they are doing some Security check (which I believe is the External Checks). Hope it wont take 6 months. Keep in touch.

-Worried84

There people that have been stuck for record 27 months. From Pakistan though.So 6 months isnt long.

Guest worried84
hi people,

hope u get used to it sooner, i was also told 6-12 months for Checks (already spent 4 of 12 :-( note : always count from CO allocation & after your updated Form-80 is accepted by your CO.

however, i have some Bangladeshi friends who got VISA within a month of CO allocation, latest one got on mid DEC-2011 (VISA 175) & applied May-2011 (Team-2)

so good luck

Let's hope for a faster process :)....please update us whenever u get any news..

well according to my research on net! security cheks vary alot frm case to case....but usually six months for most cases....unless u r frm very hr countries like Pakistan, iran etc!.....best thing i guess is just be patient and wait for it.(i knw its nt easy cuz i chek my status everyday)...i recomend though u contact ur co every three months just to make sre its in track......anyway i found this great website..for processing time.....it will give u a fair idea in the time line.

http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php

hope this helps!

keep in touch!

• 2 weeks later...
Thankstwistedspiky for your reply.

-Worried84

HI there Worried84

hw r u? any news abt ur case yet!

Its been 6 weeks since i send my updated form 80 to my CO but havent got any reply......so i m bit worried...cuz i dnt knw if there is an external cheking going or nt....So my question is that did u send an email asking him regarding ur status and he replied tht it was going on security cheks and may take 6 months time....i have emailed my lawyer he asked me to wait few more month b4 sending any email...nt sre wht should i do.....ths waiting is such a pain....thnks for ur reply

Guest worried84
HI there Worried84

hw r u? any news abt ur case yet!

Its been 6 weeks since i send my updated form 80 to my CO but havent got any reply......so i m bit worried...cuz i dnt knw if there is an external cheking going or nt....So my question is that did u send an email asking him regarding ur status and he replied tht it was going on security cheks and may take 6 months time....i have emailed my lawyer he asked me to wait few more month b4 sending any email...nt sre wht should i do.....ths waiting is such a pain....thnks for ur reply

Hi twistedspiky,

Im doing ok. Hope u r doing well. No news from my side too. I actually stopped thinking about it, as u cant speed things up. U will know when ur file is processed is when they get back to u. The more u think about it, the more frustrated u'll get. So stop thinking about it (i know it is tough!but still)... if u still want to mail them wait for another 6 weeks (total 3 months).

-Worried84

just to keep u posted - May 2011 security checks for Bangladesh applicants seems to be around Mid December 2011. I got to know this from Nafiz who got updated PCC & Medical request mid December.

lets keep this thread rolling - if u have any update.

CHEERS !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest worried84
just to keep u posted - May 2011 security checks for Bangladesh applicants seems to be around Mid December 2011. I got to know this from Nafiz who got updated PCC & Medical request mid December.

lets keep this thread rolling - if u have any update.

CHEERS !

Hi everyone,

Another update from a friend --- April till September for Security checks.

Archived