gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Shawais and others who got grants in last few days.

This os starting of summer time in WA and weather is getting normal now. Job market is also slight better.

Usually people like me get only a few benefits form government one is Medicare ( almost free healthcare) and other is family tax benefits A and B which you have to apply in centerlink.

Congratulations to Shawais and others who got grants in last few days.

This os starting of summer time in WA and weather is getting normal now. Job market is also slight better.

Usually people like me get only a few benefits form government one is Medicare ( almost free healthcare) and other is family tax benefits A and B which you have to apply in centerlink.

Thanks brother, how about ur job there?

Hello Fabregas,

Earlier waiting for DIAC case officer to take my case, now waiting for MRT member to take my case. Any update I wrire immidiate. Thank you for your concern.

Cheers.

Bro my prayers are with you...You will get the final decision in your favour

Hi Shoaib,

I couldn't find anyone who got medical call in Oct 2013. :-s

Summary Sheet for 175/176 Medical Calls/Grant

As per excel Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Medical Call in Sept 2013: 02

Grants in Sept 2013: 05

Medical Calls in Oct 2013: 02

Grants in Oct 2013: 06

Hello Fabregas,

Earlier waiting for DIAC case officer to take my case, now waiting for MRT member to take my case. Any update I wrire immidiate. Thank you for your concern.

Cheers.

If you don't mind, Can you tell me what is reason for your case rejection ?

'Thanks

Summary Sheet for 175/176 Medical Calls/Grant

As per excel Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Medical Call in Sept 2013: 02

Grants in Sept 2013: 05

Medical Calls in Oct 2013: 02

Grants in Oct 2013: 06

Hope DIAC / DIBP, not only maintains this trend, but exceeds the above mentioned numbers and exceeds our satisfaction / expectations as well.

Its OK. Actually, couple of Med/PCC call will generate lot of hopes for October. I was thinking if sheet can be sorted on CO assigned dates then it is giving more consistent picture. We will see that once CO assigned 175 and 176 are pretty much same.

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

My apologies. Its copy/paste mistake. You are right, there is no medical call in Oct. Rest is OK

Thanks for correction :)

Its OK. Actually, couple of Med/PCC call will generate lot of hopes for October. I was thinking if sheet can be sorted on CO assigned dates then it is giving more consistent picture. We will see that once CO assigned 175 and 176 are pretty much same.

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Any anticipated timeline for med call for people who sent Form80 in June 2012. Probably til Dec 2013. :nah:

Hi All

As per DIAC standards , processing time is as follows

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]3[/TD]

[TD]SMP

(subclass 176, 475, 487, 886)[/TD]

[TD]12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect SMP

(subclass 190 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]6 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I just need to confirm when does processing time as per DIAC starts

1. Once application is lodged

2. CO is assigned

3. Form80 is marked Received

Thanks for your help

Hi Imi,

Just like cricket, since we cannot predict Afridi's next inning score based on his record, we cannot accurately say about DIAC's upcoming trend. It was going OK till August when post CO assigned trend was roughly 16 months for 175/176, then September was a spoiler. Now we have a good opening in October despite not a single Med/PCC call.

If you try to sort Timeline by 'CO Assigned Date' then you will find a trend where still we have few unlucky delays of Jayikhan, Febregas etc but it has pretty much reached early May candidates like djMalik, mext60. I hope October and Eid Al Adha brings good news for earlier mentioned, mimran, Bukhari and all of us. Aameen!

Any anticipated timeline for med call for people who sent Form80 in June 2012. Probably til Dec 2013. :nah:

it is not at all a good idea to go in December, January or even February when most of the country is on Christmas and new year vaccations. I suggest you rethink your plan bro.

Yes I am planning in december coz of christmas and new year vacation. I have many friends and family there and i want them to be free when i would arrive so that i would spend some time with them before start hunting for work and permanent accomodation. :)

Hi Imi,

Just like cricket, since we cannot predict Afridi's next inning score based on his record, we cannot accurately say about DIAC's upcoming trend. It was going OK till August when post CO assigned trend was roughly 16 months for 175/176, then September was a spoiler. Now we have a good opening in October despite not a single Med/PCC call.

If you try to sort Timeline by 'CO Assigned Date' then you will find a trend where still we have few unlucky delays of Jayikhan, Febregas etc but it has pretty much reached early May candidates like djMalik, mext60. I hope October and Eid Al Adha brings good news for earlier mentioned, mimran, Bukhari and all of us. Aameen!

Hi

Afridi example is a good one. Anyways lets hope a stunner DIAC innings similar to Afridi's one this month.

BTW, iam mimran :smile:

IMO, 176 is the worst effected among all visa classes (175/176/189/190). 176 didnt got visa quicker as compared to 190 and also 176 has to fullfil the 2 years state obligation as well. So not a win win situation at all. Lets see. :twitcy:

Hi everyone.

I have a querry that i applied in jan 2012 for 176 thru zrnab consssss.

i applied in jan and could have applied for visa in aus 2011 but long story behind this.Wrong advice by.......

Co assigned in first week of feb.

I have numerous trips abroad and as per my conss it will take long time.God knows why.

One month back zrnab said that my co needs my form 80 and 1221 again and he said that 90 percent of candidates of 175 and 176 have been asked for that again.I couldnt understand the reason and

gave them those details again.My pcc of pak and uae was front loaded in jan 2011.

I need to know does anyone has been asked same details again nearly after 21 months.

Goodluck for all of you.Immig was not a bed of roses but a path of thorns.My whole life seems to be stuck at a place and i cant make decisions of my future.

Family life totally ruined and seems like i am running after something from last 3.5 years.Sometimes life is like that or we have to face this crucial time like this.May ALLAH grant me peace of mind above all.

This is more essential in life than pr of other countries.Life is short we should live the best of it.Our plans are so long and we are here temporarily.

God bless us all.

Thanks for your replies.

regards

JD

Hi everyone.

i applied in jan and could have applied for visa in aus 2011 but long story behind this.Wrong advice by.......

I have numerous trips abroad and as per my conss it will take long time.God knows why.

One month back zrnab said that my co needs my form 80 and 1221 again and he said that 90 percent of candidates of 175 and 176 have been asked for that again.I couldnt understand the reason and

gave them those details again.My pcc of pak and uae was front loaded in jan 2011.

I need to know does anyone has been asked same details again nearly after 21 months.

Goodluck for all of you.Immig was not a bed of roses but a path of thorns.My whole life seems to be stuck at a place and i cant make decisions of my future.

Family life totally ruined and seems like i am running after something from last 3.5 years.Sometimes life is like that or we have to face this crucial time like this.May ALLAH grant me peace of mind above all.

This is more essential in life than pr of other countries.Life is short we should live the best of it.Our plans are so long and we are here temporarily.

God bless us all.

Thanks for your replies.

regards

JD

You are very near in getting med call bro. We have seen CO's asking for these details again usually when the checks are near completion. I would like to see your case finalise soon.

Hi All

As per DIAC standards , processing time is as follows

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]3[/TD]

[TD]SMP

(subclass 176, 475, 487, 886)[/TD]

[TD]12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SkillSelect SMP

(subclass 190 and 489)[/TD]

[TD]6 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I just need to confirm when does processing time as per DIAC starts

1. Once application is lodged

2. CO is assigned

3. Form80 is marked Received

Thanks for your help

i assume Time line is applied for 80% cases & we are the cursed 20% but our suffering is mainly due to rule of having higher priority of 189 over 175 & 190 over 176 though basically they are the same VISA............

we should officially raise a complain for unjustified discrimination..........though dont realy know where to put that complain..........

Hi everyone.

God bless us all.

Thanks for your replies.

regards

JD

Dear Bro:

Asking form 80 again is normal and your consultant is right in this regard.

As thinktank said you are very near, IMO it will be less than 2 months when you receive your medical/PCC call. Your CO may ask you to do your medicals again and submit your fresh PCCs because your submitted medicals/pcc have expired.

Please check this sheet to increase your confidence

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Keep your hopes high as life is not a bed of roses.

i assume Time line is applied for 80% cases & we are the cursed 20% but our suffering is mainly due to rule of having higher priority of 189 over 175 & 190 over 176 though basically they are the same VISA............

we should officially raise a complain for unjustified discrimination..........though dont realy know where to put that complain..........

On top of that , sad part is that we mostly receive cold treatment for case inquiries, as it seems that we had made a mistake applying in pre EOI. I guess for the moment what we all can do is that mail or call after regular intervals, reminding them of SLA. Atleast they would be able to understand that there is a portion of applicants who are concerned about their cases. As a result atleast they can communicate with different agencies to speed up the process or probably look into our cases quickly.

Archived