gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys loads of congrats to those who received golden or silver emails. Just want to raise one small point here. May be only a few of you would agree, lets start a new thread where we can share the experiences of those who are already there in OZ, about job market, rentals, schooling, and stuff that most of us need now.

please suggest......

great idea....

i actually show it to my employer that this is the reason i don't want to travel abroad. To show them a solid reason not to leave lhr in neartime :P

I think you should avail your opportunity to travel abroad if the visit is not more than 2 weeks and schedule in the next 1 month.

Fellas, By the grace of God, I've received my grant!! After a wait of almost 3 years.. Planning for a mid December departure to Sydney. Will be probably staying at Canberra with a friend. I wish every one the best of luck for their medical calls and grants!!

Jan 2011 PASA (Business Analyst) | Mar 2011 Positive PASA | Applied on Jun 2011 (Online) - 175 | CO Allocated 18 Jan 2012 | 23 Aug 2013 - PCC and Medical Call | 5-Sep-2013 - Medicals Done | 27-Sep-2013 - Medicals Finalized | 9-Oct-2013 - Grant!!! :)

Fellas, By the grace of God, I've received my grant!! After a wait of almost 3 years.. Planning for a mid December departure to Sydney. Will be probably staying at Canberra with a friend. I wish every one the best of luck for their medical calls and grants!!

Jan 2011 PASA (Business Analyst) | Mar 2011 Positive PASA | Applied on Jun 2011 (Online) - 175 | CO Allocated 18 Jan 2012 | 23 Aug 2013 - PCC and Medical Call | 5-Sep-2013 - Medicals Done | 27-Sep-2013 - Medicals Finalized | 9-Oct-2013 - Grant!!! :)

Congrats and wish you best of luck..

Alhamdullilah got my PCC call today. Timeline is in the sheet.

Congratulations you both! Right time to get this news just before the EID. :animal-cow::goat:

Congratulation Bro for your grant.

All the best for your future.

Hi Imi,

Just like cricket, since we cannot predict Afridi's next inning score based on his record, we cannot accurately say about DIAC's upcoming trend. It was going OK till August when post CO assigned trend was roughly 16 months for 175/176, then September was a spoiler. Now we have a good opening in October despite not a single Med/PCC call.

If you try to sort Timeline by 'CO Assigned Date' then you will find a trend where still we have few unlucky delays of Jayikhan, Febregas etc but it has pretty much reached early May candidates like djMalik, mext60. I hope October and Eid Al Adha brings good news for earlier mentioned, mimran, Bukhari and all of us. Aameen!

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Medical Alert

Another Applicant received his medical call recently.

Visa Class 176 State sponsored

Visa lodged: Apr 12

Case officer assigned: May 12

Form 80 submitted: July 12

Med / PCC request: Oct 13

Afridi style innings for DIAC finally started :)

Hi, every buddy !!

Team 13 asked me for updated FORM 80/1221 and Resume on 30-sept-2013 , Today i replied them with requested information. Any one have any clue regarding expected Medical call after such info.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned/FORM80 requested 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Hi, every buddy !!

Team 13 asked me for updated FORM 80/1221 and Resume on 30-sept-2013 , Today i replied them with requested information. Any one have any clue regarding expected Medical call after such info.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned/FORM80 requested 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Dear they have asked this info from me at the end of july and am still waiting for the call... One can say that hopefully close to medical calll

Archived