gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
95% of 190 applicants dont go through detailed security checks. So it seems your friend unlucky got trapped in 5% slab. Security checks may last upto 18 months, it might be shorter for EOI applicants but I still think it will be longer than 12 months. So your friend should act on CO advice and wait for SC to end

your email frustrated me totally also to correct you that no Visa 190 take more than 6 months specially for the people who did their medical and PCC too.

the 12 and 18 months for others who apply under visa 175 or 189 .

many people granted their visa within 3-4 months from the date of the security check under the visa 190

I would advise the gentleman who inquired for the duration to inform his friend to join the forum as well and keep us updated.

regards

No need to get frustrated. We are all under the same boat of security checks. So even DIAC mentions 176 timelines as 12 months but it takes 18-20 months. Yes for 190 mostly got clear within 2-3 months, but for those 190 who went to security checks, they are stil undergoing security checks.

So relax and enjoy.

Thanks Ahmedhasan and Imi for the replies...my friend has applied as Mechanical Engineer and through Western Australia Sponsorship...I will ask him to join the forum...will also get details and share his timeline !!!

O

As far as we know that visa 190 process time is maximum 6 months as per their DIAC website Hence if any further requirement they should highlight to the applicant.

for visa 189 they may take more than 6 months which is not applicable for your friend.

which nationality your friend and what occupation and when he did lodge his visa

could you please clarify for us

thanks

Please DIAC, I tried and put in my best to prepare an application to you for my future. Its not that I am asking to expedite anything on my part, but, I beg and plead, for this state of limbo is torturing me, please give me an outlook of where I am standing.

Please DIAC, I tried and put in my best to prepare an application to you for my future. Its not that I am asking to expedite anything on my part, but, I beg and plead, for this state of limbo is torturing me, please give me an outlook of where I am standing.
Brother your timeline is same as mine, almost. But I'm afraid you have to wait for a month or two more. Viewing the recent trend, people who applied in june 2012 are expecting calls in dec. Rest is our luck :)

The feeling is mutual my friend and i share your pain. :confused:

Good news. One 176 grant. Copy / paste from another forum. So kindly forgive me if any mistakes in the contents

Aoa everyone,

Got the grant notification yesterday

I must say this forum is EXTREMELY helpful for sharing experiences

Timeline: (176)

Applied Engineers Australia Dec 2011

Acceptance Engineers Australia: Jan 2012

Applied State Sponsorship : Mar 2012

Acceptance SS: Apr 2012

Launched Application: May 2012

PCC/Med Call : Aug 2013

Med Finalized Sep 2013

Grant: 1 Oct 2013

I believe I entered into 16th month of my SC, assuming SC started just after my Form80 was Received in June.

CO asked me to submit Form80 in June 2012 but I did so in Aug 2012 ( had lost the mail in junk). However, I got Team 13 email a month after June12 applicants. So I guess CO allocation and Form80 met date, can be assumed one and the same. and I am assuming bcz It suites me ;)

CO asked me to submit Form80 in June 2012 but I did so in Aug 2012 ( had lost the mail in junk). However, I got Team 13 email a month after June12 applicants. So I guess CO allocation and Form80 met date, can be assumed one and the same. and I am assuming bcz It suites me ;)

Iam assuming that I will not be contacted by T13 as I already provided missing things last year. Also one of other friend got medical call without being contacted by T13. So lets hope all our assumptions of some quick good news come true :smile:

Iam assuming that I will not be contacted by T13 as I already provided missing things last year. Also one of other friend got medical call without being contacted by T13. So lets hope all our assumptions of some quick good news come true :smile:
relax immi relax! :P

With all that relaxing people on this forum are going to be the most chilled ones ever :cool:

relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax:emoticon_doctor_snalets play rung :P

Archived