gr8leo87

On top of that , sad part is that we mostly receive cold treatment for case inquiries, as it seems that we had made a mistake applying in pre EOI. I guess for the moment what we all can do is that mail or call after regular intervals, reminding them of SLA. Atleast they would be able to understand that there is a portion of applicants who are concerned about their cases. As a result atleast they can communicate with different agencies to speed up the process or probably look into our cases quickly.

Hi

With dejected heart came to office today, opened mail and found PCC call by will of Allah. So seems security check did finished after all. Thanks to Allah

Congratulation bro for your PCC call. :wink:

COs are human like us. We receive cold treatment from them similarly we also receive cold treatment, rather very cold treatment, from you of your Med/PCC call.

Not liked the way you announced :cry:

When your medical finalized?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulation bro for your PCC call. :wink:

COs are human like us. We receive cold treatment from them similarly we also receive cold treatment, rather very cold treatment, from you of your Med/PCC call.

Not liked the way you announced :cry:

When your medical finalized?

Yes, sorry about the way I announced, but that was truly what I was feeling for last few days. Prayed a lot for all my forum friends for success and by grace of Allah, got positive reply today.

Anyways really thankful to Allah, my family and then all friends on this forum. May all get their grants and call soon. My medical was uploaded in Aug and finalized in Sept. So thanks God, no issues there, just need to wait for PCCs and then will submit.

Just my opinion for all friends , but probably good idea to front load meds and pcc, as it would save last minute hassles and excitement.

Congratulationssssss IMI.......... Finaly your wait is about to over .. best of luck with next steps ..... Today morning I have also asked for my status till now no reply ... I hope CO will reply

Thanks, yes good idea to keep checking with CO for status after regular intervals. Best of luck to you as well.

Hi

With dejected heart came to office today, opened mail and found PCC call by will of Allah. So seems security check did finished after all. Thanks to Allah

truely a remarkable WOW moment happened in 18 minutes thumbs up buddy........

Security checks i dont know how long will they take ? any way i got standard reply frm my team 2 co now will ping my co on completion of 18 months i.e after 4 months till then i will welcome more chilled air of winters to my waiting eeerraaa

Congrats Immi, now atleast we can expect some positive vibes from you hereon. Thanks God this puts an end to your sad stories :-D

Thanks and Sorry for the sad stories my friend :)

Dont forget my positive stories as well, like always encouraging friends to front load medicals and pcc :smile:

Hi

Congratulations :wubclub:. Hope you get your grant very soon. I really needed a pick-me-up and this totally did it, I feel now there`s hope :laugh:

Congratulations :wubclub:. Hope you get your grant very soon. I really needed a pick-me-up and this totally did it, I feel now there`s hope :laugh:

Dont worry. I feel coming 2 months, we will see lot of calls and grants. Lets hope for the best.

Guys loads of congrats to those who received golden or silver emails. Just want to raise one small point here. May be only a few of you would agree, lets start a new thread where we can share the experiences of those who are already there in OZ, about job market, rentals, schooling, and stuff that most of us need now.

please suggest......

Archived