gr8leo87

yes dude, I got the reply immediately, which was an acknowledgement that my email was received.

if you did not got one, than kindly chk your spam folder

I sent the reply on 12th September but didn't get the autoreply..I checked in Spam and it was not there also..

Now what should I do..email them and ask them if they have received it?

The email address was adelaide.gsm.team13@immi.gov.au

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am planning for Sydney too, in suburbs you will get 2 bed apartment in around 350 per week.

Have you got any flat on rent? It would be good if you can share your experience about getting flat in Sydney for family before reaching there like applying on gumtree, requirements from landlord and so on. Is flat in main city or suburbs easy to get online ?

Have you got any flat on rent? It would be good if you can share your experience about getting flat in Sydney for family before reaching there like applying on gumtree, requirements from landlord and so on. Is flat in main city or suburbs easy to get online ?

I am new to this list, My CO just asked me for medical and PCC does that mean it is almost final or what? thanks in advance for your help

no gumtree

try realestate.com.au or domain.com.au

if you interested in any property call real estate agents offer them rent by direct debit.the main document real estates agents look for is your bank statement .look for units/townhouse/houses(no flats or granny flats)its your choice. IMO anything under $350 is cheap. farther from city or suburbs centers cheaper the rent is.

Visa Grant

Dear Friends,

Today morning when I woke up at 0600hrs I checked my email like everyday and there was nothing from DIAC, so I sent an email to my CO (from Team 2) asking for update on my application. Just a few minutes back (by the Grace of Allah) I received the grant notification. Initial entry date is 26th March 2014, which is the date of my PCC from UAE. Thanks to all of you for your support all the way and prayers.

Wish everybody waiting gets grant ASAP. Ameen.

I will also InsheAllah write a detailed account of the journey so that somebody looking for information might get some help from that. As, when I started, my case was unique due to my occupation (Health & Safety) and qualifications (BSc Mechanical Engineering) and I was unable to find a similar case on web for guidance.

Thanks again and pleasure is all mine in sharing this lovely news with all of you. The wait of almost two years (i applied for skills assessment in Oct 2011) is over with new challenges ahead, for which I need your prayers and best wishes.

Congrats mext60. How are the jobs in Australia about your field. Were you previously in any Process/ Oil n gas industry/ power plant or similar ?

By the grace of Almighty Allah swt, we received our visa grant notification today. :)

I had a great time on this forum. Thanks everybody here ...

I will be very much pleased if someone need my help here or there. Feel free to contact me :)

love you all.

Great news bro... Congratulations and wish you all the very best for your future endeavors.. Finally your journey came to end....and a new journey is about to come....:cool:

no gumtree

try realestate.com.au or domain.com.au

if you interested in any property call real estate agents offer them rent by direct debit.the main document real estates agents look for is your bank statement .look for units/townhouse/houses(no flats or granny flats)its your choice. IMO anything under $350 is cheap. farther from city or suburbs centers cheaper the rent is.

So bank statements and credit card history from Pakistan would be enough in this case Right ?

My Medicals were finalized on 24-Sep-13, but still no medical call received from DIBP...

If taking Shawais timeline as a reference;

It took 889 days for him (from visa application to Medical call), whereas mine has taken 874 days so far.... So waiting of another 15 Days....

It took 657 days for him (from CO assignment to Medical Call), whereas mine has taken 660 days so far.....Already ahead.....

My Medicals were finalized on 24-Sep-13, but still no medical call received from DIBP...

If taking Shawais timeline as a reference;

It took 889 days for him (from visa application to Medical call), whereas mine has taken 874 days so far.... So waiting of another 15 Days....

It took 657 days for him (from CO assignment to Medical Call), whereas mine has taken 660 days so far.....Already ahead.....

u will break all his records :tongue:

Congrats mext60. How are the jobs in Australia about your field. Were you previously in any Process/ Oil n gas industry/ power plant or similar ?

Thanks 047. As far as I have researched on SEEK and other websites, there are plenty of jobs available in Health & Safety, however otherwise on this forum every1 (in other threads) is painting a grim picture of job market in Australia at the moment. I am now skeptical that should I shift immediately or should try searching from here for sometime, because I have Alhamdollilah a pretty good job here.

And yes, all my 10 years of experience is in Oil & Gas and metal industry.

Great news bro... Congratulations and wish you all the very best for your future endeavors.. Finally your journey came to end....and a new journey is about to come....:cool:

thanks brother, yes now new challenges are there about settlement. lets see how it goes.

wish you all the best, i am very much sure you will get call within next month.

actually do you know if some FS visa applicants got grants recently? as i know FS quota is very low sometimes.

I sent the reply on 12th September but didn't get the autoreply..I checked in Spam and it was not there also..

Now what should I do..email them and ask them if they have received it?

The email address was adelaide.gsm.team13@immi.gov.au

Hi Fabregas,

Sorry about replying late. Yes, Team 13 email address is adelaide.gsm.team13@immi.gov.au

I guess there is no harm in asking, whether they got your reply.

By the grace of Almighty Allah swt, we received our visa grant notification today. :)

I had a great time on this forum. Thanks everybody here ...

I will be very much pleased if someone need my help here or there. Feel free to contact me :)

love you all.

indeed great news.

finally your grant has come.

congratulations!!! all the best.

Hi Fabregas,

Sorry about replying late. Yes, Team 13 email address is adelaide.gsm.team13@immi.gov.au

I guess there is no harm in asking, whether they got your reply.

Thanks for the reply..I emailed them back forwarding them the email I sent earlier and asking them if they had received my previous email and to my surprise, I did get the auto reply this time.

Dear All,

Aslam o alaikum,

One of my friend, Mechanical Engineer has applied for Visa 190 through WA sponsorship. He received email from CO asking him to do medical examination and provide Police Clearance. However, after two days he received another email from CO informing him about requirement of security checks and asking him to not do medicals as security checks may take 6 to 12 months.

I read in few earlier posts on this form that Security Checks are not done for 190 visa.

Do we have any other similar case ??? Any advice for my friend. What should he do ?

Regards

O

Dear All,

Aslam o alaikum,

One of my friend, Mechanical Engineer has applied for Visa 190 through WA sponsorship. He received email from CO asking him to do medical examination and provide Police Clearance. However, after two days he received another email from CO informing him about requirement of security checks and asking him to not do medicals as security checks may take 6 to 12 months.

I read in few earlier posts on this form that Security Checks are not done for 190 visa.

Do we have any other similar case ??? Any advice for my friend. What should he do ?

Regards

As far as we know that visa 190 process time is maximum 6 months as per their DIAC website Hence if any further requirement they should highlight to the applicant.

for visa 189 they may take more than 6 months which is not applicable for your friend.

which nationality your friend and what occupation and when he did lodge his visa

could you please clarify for us

thanks

Dear All,

Aslam o alaikum,

Regards

95% of 190 applicants dont go through detailed security checks. So it seems your friend unlucky got trapped in 5% slab. Security checks may last upto 18 months, it might be shorter for EOI applicants but I still think it will be longer than 12 months. So your friend should act on CO advice and wait for SC to end

Archived