gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the grace of Almighty Allah swt, we received our visa grant notification today. :)

I had a great time on this forum. Thanks everybody here ...

I will be very much pleased if someone need my help here or there. Feel free to contact me :)

love you all.

First your case was outstanding medical call, now when was about to be an outstanding grant, you broke the news of your grant. Pity you... lol.

Congratulation brother for your grant and best of luck for your future.

By the way what is your initial entry date?

hello friends,

can someone please tell me about IOM discounted air fare? how to to contact them? i am trying to search on their site but no luck yet. Appreciate if someone can share the link or contact details. Thanks.

051 2307841 here is there number ... other than extra luggage its of no use. instead very long travel.

My case officer has been changed and this is the reply of status inquiry so what to expect? at least it's not an auto reply because it has spelling mistakes in it :tongue:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.The Department recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciated, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. I understand your concerns and you can be assured that the department will do all we can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards

CB

My case officer has been changed and this is the reply of status inquiry so what to expect? at least it's not an auto reply because it has spelling mistakes in it :tongue:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.The Department recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciated, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. I understand your concerns and you can be assured that the department will do all we can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards

CB

I think its the standard reply may be a copy paste error ;)

Dear Sir,

Kind Regards

CB

True CO seems powerless once security checks are on. Frustrating thing is that some CO's even dont tell us whats exact SC start date or how much estimated time in their opinion it would take. This reply really seems that SC will go on forever :no:

This is a standard reply. Almost auto-reply, Almost! :)

Dear Sir,

Kind Regards

CB

The immigration department have acknowledged my documents courier on 20th Sept'13. Till now i have not received any acknowledgement from them about the receipt of docs. Do i need to wait or contact them?

I suggest you front load medicals and pcc, you will get grant quickly probably in 1 month.

Dear Sir,

Kind Regards

CB

I got the same reply with the same spelling mistakes. so chill out and gather all your patience because you are going to need it.

Archived