gr8leo87

Neon seems to be disappeared from the spreadsheet. Shahzkhan and Jayikhan are also not having any conversation for a long time. Where are you people, please please please update your current status... Trin Trin......Trin Trin...:xmas17:

I sent various msgs to Neon, ShahzKhan and JayKihan but no response. I deleted Neon entry as his case was looking odd in the sheet. After sometime if no response for other two, I'll delete them too.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI, buddies , still alive in desperation :( ...... no progress in terms of SILVER or GOLDEN even (BRONZE) email! last update is of OIGIS response on 18 july 2013......

"I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise that there is no unexplained delay, illegality or impropriety by ASIO affecting this case. The application appears to be progressing through expected channels and there are no grounds for any further action by this office at this stage.

I understand that this visa application was lodged some time ago and more than 12 months has now elapsed without finalisation. However, many other applicants are also experiencing similar delays. Please note that the length of time taken to process the visa is not necessarily indicative of the outcome of the application.

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for updates regarding the status of this visa application. If you have not received an outcome for the visa application by January 2014 then you may contact this office again for another inquiry."

NO way out........just wait ..........

HI, buddies , still alive in desperation :( ...... no progress in terms of SILVER or GOLDEN even (BRONZE) email! last update is of OIGIS response on 18 july 2013......

"I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise that there is no unexplained delay, illegality or impropriety by ASIO affecting this case. The application appears to be progressing through expected channels and there are no grounds for any further action by this office at this stage.

I understand that this visa application was lodged some time ago and more than 12 months has now elapsed without finalisation. However, many other applicants are also experiencing similar delays. Please note that the length of time taken to process the visa is not necessarily indicative of the outcome of the application.

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for updates regarding the status of this visa application. If you have not received an outcome for the visa application by January 2014 then you may contact this office again for another inquiry."

If I may ask when was your CO assigned ?

Got the same word to word reply from IGIS they told me to complain after march probably will get the same reply again.............

please senior expats I need your advise,

I got an email from my CO that upon approval the CO informed that my case shall refer to a further assessment "security check" and my agent told me that now a days it is normal and may take 3-4 months or in very rare case take 12 months so please can any of the senior expat inform me what does it mean and what kind of assessment they normally do and how long it take time?

I am from Arab country "Iraq" which coming under the High risk zone

please senoirs your advise

please senior expats I need your advise,

I got an email from my CO that upon approval the CO informed that my case shall refer to a further assessment "security check" and my agent told me that now a days it is normal and may take 3-4 months or in very rare case take 12 months so please can any of the senior expat inform me what does it mean and what kind of assessment they normally do and how long it take time?

I am from Arab country "Iraq" which coming under the High risk zone

please senoirs your advise

Which visa category you applied. if you applied in 190 than there are chances that you SC will be over before six months in ideal situations but could prolong for 12 months not knowing the reason. if you applied in the 189 than atleast 1 year.

I see, I guess, if your skill was in SOL that time then you are Cat4, otherwise Cat5.

My skills was in SOL and even points score was meeting 175 skilled independent visa , but regretfully opted for FS thinking that it might help in processing... :(

My skills was in SOL and even points score was meeting 175 skilled independent visa , but regretfully opted for FS thinking that it might help in processing... :(

:confused: Yes hard luck. In immigration process this is how it goes. Mostly we look back at regret our decisions, like I myself regret going for 176 instead of 190. But that is how life goes, we dont know what is good for us at that particular moment.

:confused: Yes hard luck. In immigration process this is how it goes. Mostly we look back at regret our decisions, like I myself regret going for 176 instead of 190. But that is how life goes, we dont know what is good for us at that particular moment.

I'm with every 176 applicant who rushed in lodging the application before the implementation of skill select, thinking skillselect would make the process more difficult, lengthy and strict. a big LOL for all of us for being so smart :P

5 months to go, then I will loose chance to apply in new EOI system as well. Just hoping to get visa within 5 months period. Lets see

don't make such a mistake of re-launching a new application via EOI. Keep patience. My gut tells me that all 176 applicant will get medical calls (Atleast) before the end of this year, in sha Allah ! :)

don't make such a mistake of re-launching a new application via EOI. Keep patience. My gut tells me that all 176 applicant will get medical calls (Atleast) before the end of this year, in sha Allah ! :)

Actually my IELTS will expire in Feb2014, so its difficult for me to sit again, get 7+ in all and go through that ielts process. That why in worst case scenario, if 176 didnt get through til that, even i will not be able to apply for 190

Actually my IELTS will expire in Feb2014, so its difficult for me to sit again, get 7+ in all and go through that ielts process. That why in worst case scenario, if 176 didnt get through til that, even i will not be able to apply for 190

why so worried my friend, you will get through.

even in EOI system they accept ielts after one yr expiry as i checked sometime before.

why would you bother about ielts? you have lodged your application, i dont think they check for the validity of ielts at this stage of your case

why would you bother about ielts? you have lodged your application, i dont think they check for the validity of ielts at this stage of your case

No, I was just thinking of worst cases scenario, in case God forbids my 176 is not successful, I want to use 190 as a backup secondary option.

No, I was just thinking of worst cases scenario, in case God forbids my 176 is not successful, I want to use 190 as a backup secondary option.

Take a deep breath, try to be positive. Is there any reason at all why your 176 would be denied? I assume not since you are considering applying for 190. The wait is mind-numbing though. Hang on, you`ll get there, and the rest of us as well, I hope soon:biggrin:

Plus, 190 fees are very high, especially if you have family members.

Archived