gr8leo87

Dear Shawais,

Usually grant follow sooner when med/pcc finalized. I think this delay is due to election activities. Most probably just like our govt. uses govt. staff for election, they might be performing similar job as well.

Trust me! we all are waiting for your grant or anyone's med/pcc call. Hang in there. :)

election was on Saturday, Mr. PM is already in his office but staff seems still very tired :biglaugh:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear friends,

news of the day (at least for me), my wife's medical which were uploaded by the panel doctor on 11th Aug are finalized today i.e. 17th Sep.

Pakistan PCC i have already sent to my CO 2 days back through email. Now hopefully nothing is balance from my side.

please pray for my, shawais and other's grant.

dear friends,

news of the day (at least for me), my wife's medical which were uploaded by the panel doctor on 11th Aug are finalized today i.e. 17th Sep.

Pakistan PCC i have already sent to my CO 2 days back through email. Now hopefully nothing is balance from my side.

Your CO asked for your med/pcc or you front loaded them?

dear friends,

Great news, wish you all the best. hopefully we will get grant in couple of days.

I checked it online, still not been filled. guess i should fill it myself, Is it mandatory? or form 80 alone could sffice?

form80 contains more details than the online link you are referring to, but its better to fill that. But please sure you provide same info as mentioned in form80 submitted earlier.

I checked it online, still not been filled. guess i should fill it myself, Is it mandatory? or form 80 alone could sffice?

in my case when CO asked me to provide Form 80, i was specifically asked to fill the online form !!! so i think it is better to fill it....but make sure to fill in the same information as you filled in Form 80

i front loaded the medicals on 11th Aug, however i emailed my CO on 3rd Sep asking her about my security checks and she informed that it is completed now.

WoW... Thats great news....What interesting (rather disappointing) is that your CO informed about the completion of SC on your request, she should have informed you by herself and not when you inquired about it....

Anyways, can you share that golden email (with names hidden), so that I may also throw something similar in my CO's court..

Neon seems to be disappeared from the spreadsheet. Shahzkhan and Jayikhan are also not having any conversation for a long time. Where are you people, please please please update your current status... Trin Trin......Trin Trin...:xmas17:

Archived