gr8leo87

Take a deep breath, try to be positive. Is there any reason at all why your 176 would be denied? I assume not since you are considering applying for 190. The wait is mind-numbing though. Hang on, you`ll get there, and the rest of us as well, I hope soon:biggrin:

Plus, 190 fees are very high, especially if you have family members.

Yes, you are right about the fees. Lets wait and see what our future holds. Prolong of the security checks is the only reason I think of denial, otherwise all of my Docs including experience, education everything is MET. So hoping to get a security clearance for myself as well as all of us who are waiting for checks to complete.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, you are right about the fees. Lets wait and see what our future holds. Prolong of the security checks is the only reason I think of denial, otherwise all of my Docs including experience, education everything is MET. So hoping to get a security clearance for myself as well as all of us who are waiting for checks to complete.

If it makes you feel any better, my Form 80 was sent in July 2012 ( end of) and still going through security checks too. I think this is a normal process , that unfortunately takes a lot of time.

Actually my IELTS will expire in Feb2014, so its difficult for me to sit again, get 7+ in all and go through that ielts process. That why in worst case scenario, if 176 didnt get through til that, even i will not be able to apply for 190

DIAC accepts IELTS results till 3 years that's what I have read somewhere.. you can google abt it ;)

security checks for HR countries take up to 16-18 months. so relax, Aus is not bed of roses, you have to move there, find a job, get through hardships. So difficulty is better come late. Relax!

security checks for HR countries take up to 16-18 months. so relax, Aus is not bed of roses, you have to move there, find a job, get through hardships. So difficulty is better come late. Relax!

Totally agree, this is actually nothing as compared to the next phase. We must rather enjoy this with our families.

Imm, quit this -ve attitude bro, it won't take you anywhere.

Hi Guys,

I also have one question, My mother last name on her new ID card has been changed which i mentioned in my form80 and on my birth certificate. What should i do?

Regards

you dont need to provide them any info in this regard ... this is not change in your circumstances.

guys! i have been hearing a lot about team 13, what it is specifically? is it different from the team your CO belongs?

Yes it is a different team assigned to speed up the process. Usually they ask for information missing from form80 i.e. Study/Employment gaps, Details of all Passports ever held and many other small details.

guys! i have been hearing a lot about team 13, what it is specifically? is it different from the team your CO belongs?

It seems T13 is there to expedite the process and to cross check Form80 gaps. However few have got medical call without being contacted by them recently. So you might or might not get contacted by T13 for some basic questions like educational details, employment gaps etc.

It seems T13 is there to expedite the process and to cross check Form80 gaps. However few have got medical call without being contacted by them recently. So you might or might not get contacted by T13 for some basic questions like educational details, employment gaps etc.
such questions regarding education gaps etc were asked right after i submitted my form80, by my case office. Now team 13 would ask again?

I still don't know whats the purpose of Team 13 either they are just record keepers or actually do some thing regarding case.. But I don't know if someone who has been contacted by T13 got any speedy response or not... But mostly they are asking for educational gaps and employment etc..

such questions regarding education gaps etc were asked right after i submitted my form80, by my case office. Now team 13 would ask again?

Same here, I was also asked about the gap last year when I submitted my application.

Hi All,

I have noticed that our fellows already in OZ don't keep us updated of the situation over there in terms of job market, and all other issues. Let me remind you all that this is equally important. I remember FARRI use to do that quiet regularly.

If you guys know any other form for such discussions please let me know.

Thanks & Regards.

Visa Grant

Dear Friends,

Today morning when I woke up at 0600hrs I checked my email like everyday and there was nothing from DIAC, so I sent an email to my CO (from Team 2) asking for update on my application. Just a few minutes back (by the Grace of Allah) I received the grant notification. Initial entry date is 26th March 2014, which is the date of my PCC from UAE. Thanks to all of you for your support all the way and prayers.

Wish everybody waiting gets grant ASAP. Ameen.

I will also InsheAllah write a detailed account of the journey so that somebody looking for information might get some help from that. As, when I started, my case was unique due to my occupation (Health & Safety) and qualifications (BSc Mechanical Engineering) and I was unable to find a similar case on web for guidance.

Thanks again and pleasure is all mine in sharing this lovely news with all of you. The wait of almost two years (i applied for skills assessment in Oct 2011) is over with new challenges ahead, for which I need your prayers and best wishes.

Visa Grant

Dear Friends,

Today morning when I woke up at 0600hrs I checked my email like everyday and there was nothing from DIAC, so I sent an email to my CO (from Team 2) asking for update on my application. Just a few minutes back (by the Grace of Allah) I received the grant notification. Initial entry date is 26th March 2014, which is the date of my PCC from UAE. Thanks to all of you for your support all the way and prayers.

Wish everybody waiting gets grant ASAP. Ameen.

I will also InsheAllah write a detailed account of the journey so that somebody looking for information might get some help from that. As, when I started, my case was unique due to my occupation (Health & Safety) and qualifications (BSc Mechanical Engineering) and I was unable to find a similar case on web for guidance.

Thanks again and pleasure is all mine in sharing this lovely news with all of you. The wait of almost two years (i applied for skills assessment in Oct 2011) is over with new challenges ahead, for which I need your prayers and best wishes.

Congratulations :hug: (these emoticons must have band sign ;) )

Archived