gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep Chillin we have to take heavy dose of chill pills to wait for the golden emails. i dont know why my CO doesnt want to tell me the SC start date....

Mine does not tell SC start date either :no:

Dear Friends, I would like to share one good news that, I went to Brisbane Immigration department on Monday. I asked about My SC start date and he told me December 2012. Its really good news for me, Can you tell me friends how many months take for completing SC??????????????? Thanks in advance .

Dear Friends, I would like to share one good news that, I went to Brisbane Immigration department on Monday. I asked about My SC start date and he told me December 2012. Its really good news for me, Can you tell me friends how many months take for completing SC??????????????? Thanks in advance .

Dear Rammy,

Can you please share your timeline !!

Regards

For one of the members, I saw getting medical after 1 year of SC start date. So probably you could get call til Dec 2013, however SC varies on many factors, so we cant say for sure.

Can you let us know whats the process for knowing our SC start date. Can we call up DIAC and they will be able to tell ?

For one of the members, I saw getting medical after 1 year of SC start date. So probably you could get call til Dec 2013, however SC varies on many factors, so we cant say for sure.

Can you let us know whats the process for knowing our SC start date. Can we call up DIAC and they will be able to tell ?

I did call to Sydney immigration department and they didn't share my Sc starting date and others things as well. After that, I went to Brisbane Immigration department for conforming my file status

I would like to suggest you that, call to immigration department and speak very very polite and then confirm your SC and other things. Its totally depend your luck.

I did call to Sydney immigration department and they didn't share my Sc starting date and others things as well. After that, I went to Brisbane Immigration department for conforming my file status

I would like to suggest you that, call to immigration department and speak very very polite and then confirm your SC and other things. Its totally depend your luck.

Agreed. Politeness is the key. I think we have to talk to DIAC about this. If all of us call after 1-2 days interval, atleast they know that people are there who have concerns about their files. Atleast our call will not speed up our SC, but atleast probably our cases will be highlighted. :confused:

By the grace of Almighty Allah swt, we received our visa grant notification today. :)

I had a great time on this forum. Thanks everybody here ...

I will be very much pleased if someone need my help here or there. Feel free to contact me :)

love you all.

Congrates shawais for the grant.

The day you received the grant, i was in hospital. Actually i went through a minor surgery.

Now feeling good Alhamdulilah.

Back to life after hopspitalized.

Here is my status folks

- Everything settled in KSA

- Coming to Pakistan in couple of days time

- In touch with IOM Islamabad about flight booking

- Planning to travel in December Insha Allah

Is there anyone else (Electrical/Electronic Engineer with WA SS) who would be travelling in same time frame?

One thing more would like to share, I already contacted higher management of couple of companies in Australia and got a response that they would like to meet me upon my arrival (Thanks to LinkedIn) :D

Here is my status folks

Is there anyone else (Electrical/Electronic Engineer with WA SS) who would be travelling in same time frame?

One thing more would like to share, I already contacted higher management of couple of companies in Australia and got a response that they would like to meet me upon my arrival (Thanks to LinkedIn) :D

May Allah bless you with good health always !!!! would be following your posts, please keep us posted about your experience / assessment of job market once you reach WA....I am mechanical engineer and have plans to move to WA once i get the visa !!!

Take care

GRANT NEWS

A friend on another forum got his grant recently.

Name: Omar Nawaz

175 Applied:25 jun 2011

co assigned: 23 jan 2012

Med& pcc req: 2 aug 2013

Med finalized: 20 sep 2013

Pre-grant letter: 1 oct 2013 (applied offshore but in Austrlia now on 457 visa)

Final Grant: expected in Nov 13 as i will be travelling back to pack

Here is my status folks

it is not at all a good idea to go in December, January or even February when most of the country is on Christmas and new year vaccations. I suggest you rethink your plan bro.

By the grace of Almighty Allah swt, we received our visa grant notification today. :)

I had a great time on this forum. Thanks everybody here ...

I will be very much pleased if someone need my help here or there. Feel free to contact me :)

love you all.

Congratulations shawais. All the best for the big move

Congrates shawais for the grant.

The day you received the grant, i was in hospital. Actually i went through a minor surgery.

Now feeling good Alhamdulilah.

Thanks.

i hope now all is good my friend. wish u all the best.

i am moving within this month IA>

I was away from the thread for some days. Congrats to Shawais on getting visa. I have also done my meds which will be hopefully uploaded this week as my ehealth portal was not activated yet. Praying to get the PCC call soon now.

Thanks brother, wish u all the best.

Archived