gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations imi ... I hope rest of us will get the silver/ golden email soonnnn

Congrats bro, what could have been better than this great news. Cheers!!

Thanks for your wishes. I also wish that DIAC grants visas to all the 175/176 in this year. Lets hope for the best.

Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Congratulations, Imi:wubclub:. And Happy Eid.

HI,I think that they cant do this for old applicants.make sure again with co.if in worst case dept closes your filed then?

its not true

Dear friends,

Yesterday I asked the case officer abt status update..My online status today shows met of all requirements including Medicals. My visa category is FS 176 in this email the case officer said regional skilled. I m tensed after reading email from case officer. Pls suggest what should i do now

Below is the email from case officer:-

I acknowledge receipt of your email. I understand that the time taken to process your application may be causing concern to you and your family.

The visa you have applied for is part of the Regional Skilled category. The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available. I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check the department’s website for updated information regarding allocation, processing and any changes to the Skilled Migration Program which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Hi

Hope you are fine. How is your job hunt going. Good luck for your job hunt.

1.What is the process of getting initial accomodation on rent from outside Australia for family, or do we have to take flat for some temporary basis before we actually reach there. Is it easy to communicate with the landlord being overseas and getting the deal.

2. With small children, which flight is economical and comfortable from UAE / Pakistan

3. How much benefits we will get from center link for children / unemployment or we will start getting it after 2 years.

Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dear friend,

Taking accommodation (home on rent) while you are outside is almost impossible as there are so many requirements to met before you even apply for the rental. No landlord will give you home and somebody is saying yes; I suspect it will be a scam.

Getting a home on rent is not easy as it is in UAE or any other part of the world. You have to enrol for viewing of property and there may be 20 other people who will be viewing the property and than if you like it you have to take an application form fill it attach required documents and submit along with some fee. Than you will get reply after week or so. (My experience is based on my personal experience and may be valid for WA Perth only and not sure about other cities or states)

Best option is to get some hotel accommodation for 2 to 3 weeks and try to get home on rent during that time. I can help with that if somebody is having trouble with that but only in Perth.

For your query about flight if you are coming from Pakistan best choice would be Thai airways as you will have 7 hours flight from karachi to Bangkok and than 6 hours from there to Perth and if you have kids you will love the short stay as you can stretch a bit during that lay over. Thai is also very generous with there checked in luggage and for me and my family they told me to what ever I want to put in luggage so we submitted 9 bags may be 100kg more weight than designated weight.

From UAE emirates is the only option.

For your third query about benefits there are two benefits you will get as immigrant one is Medicare that means you have to pay less to see a doctor in private clinics and the other benefit is Family tax benefit A and B. This benefit is to be applied once you are here and you have tenancy contract in your name and it depends what you write in the claim form and your family condition and it usually take 4 to 8 weeks to get it. I have two kids aged 5 years and 8 months and I am getting around 325$ a week. You may also get a health concession card on which you can have the prescribed medicine of what ever cost on around 6$.

Please feel free to ask any other questions and feel free to ask for help in Perth I will do my best to help.

Regards,

Dear friend,

Taking accommodation (home on rent) while you are outside is almost impossible as there are so many requirements to met before you even apply for the rental. No landlord will give you home and somebody is saying yes; I suspect it will be a scam.

Getting a home on rent is not easy as it is in UAE or any other part of the world. You have to enrol for viewing of property and there may be 20 other people who will be viewing the property and than if you like it you have to take an application form fill it attach required documents and submit along with some fee. Than you will get reply after week or so. (My experience is based on my personal experience and may be valid for WA Perth only and not sure about other cities or states)

Best option is to get some hotel accommodation for 2 to 3 weeks and try to get home on rent during that time. I can help with that if somebody is having trouble with that but only in Perth.

For your query about flight if you are coming from Pakistan best choice would be Thai airways as you will have 7 hours flight from karachi to Bangkok and than 6 hours from there to Perth and if you have kids you will love the short stay as you can stretch a bit during that lay over. Thai is also very generous with there checked in luggage and for me and my family they told me to what ever I want to put in luggage so we submitted 9 bags may be 100kg more weight than designated weight.

From UAE emirates is the only option.

For your third query about benefits there are two benefits you will get as immigrant one is Medicare that means you have to pay less to see a doctor in private clinics and the other benefit is Family tax benefit A and B. This benefit is to be applied once you are here and you have tenancy contract in your name and it depends what you write in the claim form and your family condition and it usually take 4 to 8 weeks to get it. I have two kids aged 5 years and 8 months and I am getting around 325$ a week. You may also get a health concession card on which you can have the prescribed medicine of what ever cost on around 6$.

Please feel free to ask any other questions and feel free to ask for help in Perth I will do my best to help.

Regards,

Thanks for detailed reply. Very useful information. Getting temporary accmmodation for 2-3 weeks is good option. Will try to find someone in Sydney to book for me. Then I think it wont be much of a problem. Also from UAE, Cathay pacific and Thai airways also operate their flight towards Sydney. Probably they have recently started it.

Thanks for your help again.

After my email yesterday case officer replied:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that I have discussed your application with my manager and the initial advice given to you in relation to your visa application is accurate.

I appreciate your frustration and your patience is appreciated. You shall be advised if there are any changes to the processing priorities

Dear friends,

Yesterday I asked the case officer abt status update..My online status today shows met of all requirements including Medicals. My visa category is FS 176 in this email the case officer said regional skilled. I m tensed after reading email from case officer. Pls suggest what should i do now

Below is the email from case officer:-

I acknowledge receipt of your email. I understand that the time taken to process your application may be causing concern to you and your family.

The visa you have applied for is part of the Regional Skilled category. The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available. I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check the department’s website for updated information regarding allocation, processing and any changes to the Skilled Migration Program which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Dear Pakistani, Don't worry brother....Its really nothing...Now let me explain....

You told that your online status today shows met of all requirements including Medicals, Brother this is great news...and allow me tell you that your medicals have been finalized, means it could be a grant email any moment now.

Your second concern was that case officer said regional skilled. Brother this is a blessing for us this year by DIBP, because in last fiscal year (July 2012 to Jun 2013) the quota for 176 FS was only 4200 visas, (which is out category). On the other side, the quota for state/ Territory sponsor was only 24,650 visas.

There was a lot of concerns of people regarding low number of visas for 176 FS, so now in this fiscal year (July 2013 to Jun 2014), DIBP has merged the number of visas of these two categories and made it 4200 + 24,650 = 28,850. So now, 176 FS and state/ Territory sponsor has a sum total available visas are 28,850. Definitely 176 FS will have more advantage now. The quota for these only these two categories are now variable (rather than fixed)

and that is the reason your CO said that the visa you have applied for is PART of the Regional Skilled category. Your category inside is still the same (i.e. 176 FS)

Now goto following link and also read it yourself (Read the whole page, specially points 6, 7 and 8)

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

Bro, just have little patience and faith and it will be all InshaAllah.

I hope I have relieved your worries.

Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Congrats imi....Best of luck for your future endeavors....

Imran, buhat mubarak ho yaar! I wish this eid and visa bring u lots of happiness and prosperity. Stay in touch like Fari and others.

Can you tell me, how many country's pcc you submit? Also how many family members? :-) Analysis is all what I can do right now.

Hi All

Imran, buhat mubarak ho yaar! I wish this eid and visa bring u lots of happiness and prosperity. Stay in touch like Fari and others.

Can you tell me, how many country's pcc you submit? Also how many family members? :-) Analysis is all what I can do right now.

Thanks. Wishing you and other friends quick grant as well. I have submitted PCC for Pakistan and UAE and have 2 family members. My travel included mainly UAE and Saudia (for Umrah). Keep up the hope alive, I feel all remaining 175/176 will get silver mails atleast till Dec2013. Lets hope for the best.

Congrats :smile: Seems visa grant flood gates opened. Really loving it.

Congrates....

Can u please tell me if I have got UAE visa of 02 years ..will it make any difficulty in getting my Australian PR or I will have to forfeit my UAE visa for getting australian PR?????

Congrates....

Can u please tell me if I have got UAE visa of 02 years ..will it make any difficulty in getting my Australian PR or I will have to forfeit my UAE visa for getting australian PR?????

You dont have to forfeit any thing. You UAE work visa will remain intact. You will have 1 year from time of medicals / pcc to make initial entry and will have 5 years visa expiry.

Dear Pakistani, Don't worry brother....Its really nothing...Now let me explain....

You told that your online status today shows met of all requirements including Medicals, Brother this is great news...and allow me tell you that your medicals have been finalized, means it could be a grant email any moment now.

Your second concern was that case officer said regional skilled. Brother this is a blessing for us this year by DIBP, because in last fiscal year (July 2012 to Jun 2013) the quota for 176 FS was only 4200 visas, (which is out category). On the other side, the quota for state/ Territory sponsor was only 24,650 visas.

There was a lot of concerns of people regarding low number of visas for 176 FS, so now in this fiscal year (July 2013 to Jun 2014), DIBP has merged the number of visas of these two categories and made it 4200 + 24,650 = 28,850. So now, 176 FS and state/ Territory sponsor has a sum total available visas are 28,850. Definitely 176 FS will have more advantage now. The quota for these only these two categories are now variable (rather than fixed)

and that is the reason your CO said that the visa you have applied for is PART of the Regional Skilled category. Your category inside is still the same (i.e. 176 FS)

Now goto following link and also read it yourself (Read the whole page, specially points 6, 7 and 8)

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statistics/statistical-info/visa-grants/migrant.htm

Bro, just have little patience and faith and it will be all InshaAllah.

I hope I have relieved your worries.

Dear friend,

I can understand what you are trying to say and this was it which I was trying to tell case officer in my below pasted correspondence with her.

My point is that being 176-FS we are in priority 4 but Skilked Regional category is in priority 3 group. What I opted out of case officers email is that out of 28, 850 places priority wilk be given to priority group 3 group I.e. skilled regional whether one has applied for the visa or not in the current planning year I.e. 2013-14 until all places r filled in by the PG-3 APPLICANTS then will be the turn of FS 176 APPLICANTS.

BELOW IS THE EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE:

Thank you very much for updating medical status of Main Applicant, .*The online status of the Main Applicant and all other Secondary applicants is now showing "MET"**all the requirements necessary for the grant of visa

.I applied on*June 25, 2011*for Subclass 176- Family Sponsored with Nominated Occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), and with Priority Group Number "4" with priority processing directions.In the migration level*2013-2014*State and Territory Sponsored and Skilled Australian Sponsored (Skilled Independent Regional) categories have been amalgamated into State/Territory and Regional Nominated category with*28,850 places and I am pretty much sure there are places still left for the visa grant as i had applied for the said subclass as i had applied on June 25, 2011.It is requested to please look into the matter and please update me on the current status of my application.Regards,

THE CASE OFFICER REPLIED

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that I have discussed your application with my manager and the initial advice given to you in relation to your visa application is accurate.**I appreciate your frustration and your patience is appreciated. You shall be advised if there are any changes to the processing priorities*

Archived