gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its better to write email directly to case officer rather any one else. If they r not replying give them a call or write email again.

wrote email twice to CO... They don't bother to reply.... Anyways, waiting.....

Salaam to all, is anyone on this thread applied for 175 and the main applicant born and bred in the uk and thier spouse originally from pakistan?

I submitted online visa 31/03/2012 co. Team 2 adelaide assigned june 2012, furthur info. Submitted upon request, all my items met, apart from medicals. But my husbands all met aapart from form 80.

Would love to know if anyone else out there with similar circumstances?

Welcome to the forum sister. There are many who are experiencing similar delay. For details see the following link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0 I've added your details in the sheet too. Please check and let me know if you need any modification in the details. Based on the current trend, you may expect your medical call by Dec 2013

Received medical call today. Please find the details below. Thanks

175 System Analyst | Applied: 21-Dec-2011 | CO Assigned: 1-Jun-2012 | Form 80 Submitted: 20-Jun-2012 | Job Verification: 6-Sep-2012 | Med & PCC: 25-Oct-2013 | Grant: ---Waiting--- |

Dear Friends,

I tried to request CO (she) for activating my Medical through my agent (he). He told me that my CO refused to activate medical (generate the identifiers) as she has not requested for it yet. I asked him that its important for me to do this now as I will have a busy traveling plan ahead and to avoid delays cuz of surprise pregnancy.

Is it normal? Is she an authority to refuse me to front load my medical?

Please also guide me that what should be my response and approach? I am feeling furious right now.

Best regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Dear Friends,

I tried to request CO (she) for activating my Medical through my agent (he). He told me that my CO refused to activate medical (generate the identifiers) as she has not requested for it yet. I asked him that its important for me to do this now as I will have a busy traveling plan ahead and to avoid delays cuz of surprise pregnancy.

Please also guide me that what should be my response and approach? I am feeling furious right now.

Best regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Brother Its sad that your request got rejected but question is that your consultant has share the reason with your CO or not ? As far as I know CO has the full authority over your case and she can stop you from front loading medicals.

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

If you want to front-load your meds, go ahead and book an appointment at IOM. Take Form26EH and Form160EH with you (available to download from your status page). IOM staff will do the rest (activate and upload your meds).

Received medical call today. Please find the details below. Thanks

175 System Analyst | Applied: 21-Dec-2011 | CO Assigned: 1-Jun-2012 | Form 80 Submitted: 20-Jun-2012 | Job Verification: 6-Sep-2012 | Med & PCC: 25-Oct-2013 | Grant: ---Waiting--- |

Congrats man :) Its a good news ... gives me hopessssss :D

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

As Msvayani suggested, book your medicals with IOM and they will take care of the rest i.e. activating your ehealth link.

Perhaps your agent doesn't want to you to upload now or may be he has not asked the CO at all because it seems weird that a CO has any objection in uploading as it is your decision and your money.

Dear Friends,

Best regards,

I advice you not to front load medicals because I also asked my CO a month back about front loading medicals and he told me not to do so..CO has full authority over your case..

I asked my CO few times during these 19 months of Scs about front loading medicals and every time my CO politely told me that once my SCs over he would ask me for PCC and Medicals.

Patience bro...you are nearing your medical call..don't do any thing silly which would effect your case...

I advice you not to front load medicals because I also asked my CO a month back about front loading medicals and he told me not to do so..CO has full authority over your case..

I asked my CO few times during these 19 months of Scs about front loading medicals and every time my CO politely told me that once my SCs over he would ask me for PCC and Medicals.

Patience bro...you are nearing your medical call..don't do any thing silly which would effect your case...

I agree, you never know how long are the sc`s going to take ( even though you might reasonably expect it will be soon). We frontloaded ours last year, now it`s expired so we`ll have to redo them - another 1200$ for the 4 of us. Unless you`re very rich and therefore don`t care about the expense I would wait.

Archived