WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

I reckon you're wrong :biglaugh:

Visa granted 14th June! I need to be in the country by th 4th June 2012 - glad I didn't get Olympic tickets now :wubclub:

So, that was fairly easy in hindisght - now for the hard part - job search :arghh:

Thanks for everyone's help, support and advice - I couldn't have done it without you! (well, possibly I could have, but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun) :cute:

WOO HOO!! CONGRATS Neil, you must be so thrilled banana man :laugh: what time did you get the good news, were you up at the crack of dawn :biggrin: PARTY!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NeilEB
WOO HOO!! CONGRATS Neil, you must be so thrilled banana man :laugh: what time did you get the good news, were you up at the crack of dawn :biggrin: PARTY!!!

Cheers Tink, Alix and Tarchik.

No I wasn't up at the crack of Dawn - she get's upset when I try that :twitcy:

Got the news when I switched on my phone this morning - now the fun starts.....I hate job searching

Visa granted 14th June! I need to be in the country by th 4th June 2012 - glad I didn't get Olympic tickets now :wubclub:

So, that was fairly easy in hindisght - now for the hard part - job search :arghh:

Thanks for everyone's help, support and advice - I couldn't have done it without you! (well, possibly I could have, but it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun) :cute:

Congratulation on your visa!!!! when I joined you had just lodged ur WA SS application - its been a v quick process (although probably didn't feel like it at the time!!)

Well done - celebrate and enjoy ;-)

Est

Guest LB2011

Big Congratulation Neil.

Wow Neil Congratulations!!!!!! Knew u wouldnt be long:cute:

Cheers Tink, Alix and Tarchik.

No I wasn't up at the crack of Dawn - she get's upset when I try that :twitcy:

Got the news when I switched on my phone this morning - now the fun starts.....I hate job searching

:laugh: Soo pleased for you all, I am sure you will be fine, :wink: if you need any references I am sure all us PIO's will have something nice to say about you Neil (wise one) :yes:

Guest NeilEB
CONGRATS "O Wise One" :notworthy:

:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_

Hmm - wonder if I can add that to my cv?

Guest Doozclump

We lodged our 176 on the 27th May and got our CO on the 9th of June. In the correspondence it says we have 70 days to reply, does this mean we have 70 days to complete our PC and Meds and get them to our CO, we are in no hurry and would like to try and drag the visa date out as much as possible, some clarification would be much appreciated

We lodged our 176 on the 27th May and got our CO on the 9th of June. In the correspondence it says we have 70 days to reply, does this mean we have 70 days to complete our PC and Meds and get them to our CO, we are in no hurry and would like to try and drag the visa date out as much as possible, some clarification would be much appreciated

with the correspondence today ours said 28 days, i havent heard of 70 days anywhere sorry.

after an hour on hold to adelaide last night with no reply, i tried my luck tonight after 35 mins success, and i now have a case officer and within a minute of putting the phone down got the email lol

so iam on team 2 and now they want more evidence of my self employment, so accountants it is in the morning this will be fun.

after an hour on hold to adelaide last night with no reply, i tried my luck tonight after 35 mins success, and i now have a case officer and within a minute of putting the phone down got the email lol

so iam on team 2 and now they want more evidence of my self employment, so accountants it is in the morning this will be fun.

How did you manage that Ben?

Guest tarchik

Congratulations Chris on the CO. Its now so close

yep we got to provide more evidence of employment, got all the bits sorted already and hopefully that will be it, well done again!

Guest LB2011

Congratulations Chris.

Please could I ask you for the number. We have still not heard and going to give it until tomorrow. Our agent has refused to call them for a couple more weeks so was thinking of doing it myself.

Laura

Guest NeilEB

I hate to say "I told you so".....

Actually, who am I kidding, I love saying "I told you so".

So much in fact that I'll say it again.

I TOLD YOU SO :biglaugh:

Congrats on getting the CO Chris.

And Laura - here's the number: +611300364613

Try at 12:30 on the dot - you can be on hold for up to an hour, but hang in there

Neil

you sure did, and phoning at 12.30 on the dot works, i phoned later the night before and never got through.

now to try and gather more work evidence, bank statements ordered, I already have a letter from my accountant so that needs working on, another reference is needed as well i think.

at least i have 28 days to sort this out!

Archived