WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NeilEB
lol come on then first a cartoon now a super hero pic, dare you to reveal yourself!:laugh:

<------------- Here I am !!

Guest boots

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........WE GOT OUR CASE OFFICER!!!!!:biggrin:

Only thing they are waiting for from us is our medicals (21/7) and police clearance (sent off yesterday)

Guest Nickynoonoo

Only thing they are waiting for from us is our medicals (21/7) and police clearance (sent off yesterday)

Congratulations Boots! Such a great feeling to know the finishing line is in sight!!

Nicky x

Tink - might be worth contacting your CO and let them know when you have booked your meds for end of July - they might give you an extension on the 28 days.

Anyway your hubby is out of the country till then isn't he? :wink:

:laugh::laugh:

Will do Neil, just thought that appointment details and receipt would be enough for CO, :yes:/:no:

Wise one quick question re: :policeman: how do we provide proof to CO that we have applied for them as again leaving this to the last minute, hubby away for reconstruction surgery SHH!! don't tell anyone :biglaugh: that's why he is out the country :laugh: is there something that shows we have sent them away, receipt? pics? Help Oh Wise One :notworthy:

From your cheeky fairy Tink :laugh:

Congrats Boots :))

seems like everyone is steaming ahead with the meds and :policeman: I am like a little :animal-turtle: taking our time, let's hope we are doing the right thing :yes:/:no:

Guest NeilEB
:laugh::laugh:

Will do Neil, just thought that appointment details and receipt would be enough for CO, :yes:/:no:

Wise one quick question re: :policeman: how do we provide proof to CO that we have applied for them as again leaving this to the last minute, hubby away for reconstruction surgery SHH!! don't tell anyone :biglaugh: that's why he is out the country :laugh: is there something that shows we have sent them away, receipt? pics? Help Oh Wise One :notworthy:

From your cheeky fairy Tink :laugh:

Reconstruction surgery? Must....not....make.....jokes....

I'd ask the clinic if they could email you confirmation of your appointment. I didn't get anything from them, but I just informed my CO when they were booked for (but it was well within the 28 days anyway).

As yours is 'borderline', ask the clinic if they can send you something.

Guest NeilEB
C'mon Neil take the :mask: off :laugh:

Says the one who just shows us a picture of Tinkerbelle.....

You show me yours, I'll show you mine (so too speak) :embarrassed:

Reconstruction surgery? Must....not....make.....jokes....

I'd ask the clinic if they could email you confirmation of your appointment. I didn't get anything from them, but I just informed my CO when they were booked for (but it was well within the 28 days anyway).

As yours is 'borderline', ask the clinic if they can send you something.

Cheers Banana-Man, you haven't answered my :policeman: :embarrassed: :)

Says the one who just shows us a picture of Tinkerbelle.....

You show me yours, I'll show you mine (so too speak) :embarrassed:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

All will be relieved in Perth if we every get there :wink:

right now enough is enough, seeing as we are all meeting at our big bbq next year please follow suit, i have revealed myself so, i think its time for the steel clan and the wise one to reveal themself! my mum told me not to meet strangers so i need to know you first! lol

Guest NeilEB

What BBQ? Have I missed something?

Tinkywinky: Sorry I thought you were talking about the clinic. I'd just email the CO and ask / tell them that due to not being able to get a medical until the end of July, you want to delay your Police check, as otherwise your activation period will be short. See what they say. It's not like they can progress your application without your meds anyway.

Which team are you in?

By the way Chris, are you about to strangle your wife in the photo? ;-)

right now enough is enough, seeing as we are all meeting at our big bbq next year please follow suit, i have revealed myself so, i think its time for the steel clan and the wise one to reveal themself! my mum told me not to meet strangers so i need to know you first! lol

:biglaugh: Chris, thanks for that. Right do you want the before Model pics or after :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: if only :laugh:

Tell you what would be happy to put my wedding pic up, slim, young, :cry::cry: no that would be too depressing, and you may not recognise me :laugh:

What BBQ? Have I missed something?

Tinkywinky: Sorry I thought you were talking about the clinic. I'd just email the CO and ask / tell them that due to not being able to get a medical until the end of July, you want to delay your Police check, as otherwise your activation period will be short. See what they say. It's not like they can progress your application without your meds anyway.

Which team are you in?

By the way Chris, are you about to strangle your wife in the photo? ;-)

Oi TinkyWinky was the gay teletubby with the red bag :laugh:, now I have to draw the line there :laugh: I know purple is my favourite colour but c'mon!! :))

Just booked meds, now going beginning of August :jiggy: so will do that Neil, hoping to contact CO soon, and I am in Team 4, which I read is like Team 2 (not sure why thou) :wacko:

Guest NeilEB

Sorry TW - I wont call you that again.

Ok tonight I'll try and upload a picture of me sans costume - you wont get any of the wife though, she doesn't do pictures.....

By the way regarding visa activation. I'm the main applicant, so is it just me that needs to go out to Oz, or does everyone need to go out before the activation period ends?

Guest Nickynoonoo
Lifeline Medical comes across as the top name for mobile lasers and mobile laser services. Assisting hospitals, physician and medical centers, one gets both short and long-term rental options, meeting the diverse needs of customers. We work even on holidays.

St4riving to maintain a high standard of excellence, Lifeline Medical very well understands the value of time and urgency in this profession. Staying at the top with the cutting edge of the latest technology, an extensive inventory of lasers is available for rent. The laser portfolio at Lifeline Medical comprises of a wide range of medical specialties, from aesthetic to urology. Whether it is Aesthetics/Dermatology, Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Urology and many more medical fields, our laser equipment adheres to the highest standards of excellence. The aim is to offer your organization the finest medical laser rental experience possible

http://www.lifelinemed.net

Have I missed something? Advertising? :eek:

Guest WA Jezza
Have I missed something? Advertising? :eek:

If you haven't missed something i know i have, what an odd post, what relevance it has to do with this forum beats me :confused::confused::confused:

Sorry TW - I wont call you that again.

Ok tonight I'll try and upload a picture of me sans costume - you wont get any of the wife though, she doesn't do pictures.....

By the way regarding visa activation. I'm the main applicant, so is it just me that needs to go out to Oz, or does everyone need to go out before the activation period ends?

Bad news Im afraid you all have to activate the visa, one of the reasons I've been in no rush to do meds. There are 6 of us so expensive little hoilday if we're not ready to go.

Hi Neil

As Shirley stated, we would all have to go out. That's why we are not rushing meds or :policeman: either. We are hoping everything will be sorted here in the UK and then be fine to actually move there summertime (here) next year so we would not have to validate. If we do have to validate then it will give us the opportunity to explore all our possible areas and schools we have whittled down.

And to meet up with all of your already there :wubclub:

Guest NeilEB

Hmm interesting.

Well the plan is for me to go on my own in September (assuming we can sell the house and find a job by then), then I'll fly home for my son's bday in December, then everyone fly out in the new year.

But you know what they say - Men plan, God laughs

ha no not strangle her just yet i think she was holding me up, was a little drunk first drink in nearly 6 months! so mrs steel wheres your photo??

bbq Neil all through this thread people have been saying meet up for a bbq next year when we are all there, so one needs organising!

Archived