WA SS 2011 - where are we now

Ammosaph

Guest LB2011

And Laura - here's the number: +611300364613

Try at 12:30 on the dot - you can be on hold for up to an hour, but hang in there

Thanks Neil, now my dilemma is weather to step on my agents toes and call them!!!!!.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NeilEB
Thanks Neil, now my dilemma is weather to step on my agents toes and call them!!!!!.

No worries Laura,

I've sent you a PM - personally I think you should ignore your agent, but then I am very biased against Agents.

One step below Lawyers, and one step above stalkers if you ask me.....

after an hour on hold to adelaide last night with no reply, i tried my luck tonight after 35 mins success, and i now have a case officer and within a minute of putting the phone down got the email lol

so iam on team 2 and now they want more evidence of my self employment, so accountants it is in the morning this will be fun.

Woo Hoo Chris, no wonder you've got the busy sign up!!

AW love your new wedding pic :wubclub:

I see you've done your pc's, we're still going at a snail's pace, taking our time, hoping to get appts for meds today and will get photo's signed for :policeman: soon also, good luck with all the paperwork today :)

Hi Laura

Poor you, agreeing with Neil on this one, you've paid her all that money to do her job and now you are having to do all the hard work, refund in order methinks :idea:

Think you should do what Chris has done and call then tonight if your hear nowt today and then let us all know your good news soon. Talk to you soon :hug:

Oh well a rather surprising call to the accountants this morning, I cannot have anything for year ended April 2011 as the accounts are not due until January next year, but my accountant has agreed to have my fully audited accounts from year end April 2010 and a letter explaining that my tax return for this last year is not yet legally due to me by Monday at the latest.

Bank Statements ordered cost me £5 for 2 years worth.

So a rather busy morning, now on to writing up a report of a couple of the larger projects I have completed during my self employed status!

Guest mdeejacks
No worries Laura,

I've sent you a PM - personally I think you should ignore your agent, but then I am very biased against Agents.

One step below Lawyers, and one step above stalkers if you ask me.....

congratulations to you

Guest WA Jezza

Hi Guys

It's been a few weeks since i have been on PIO but thought i would share my news with you all, as of Yesterday i have my Visa,

Jez

Guest Nickynoonoo

Congrats to Jez and everyone else receiving good news!:hug:

We lodged our 176 Visa application on the 26th May and found out on Friday that we have a CO and have been asked for our Meds and PC!:biggrin:

Bloody shocked to have had the request so quickly but really happy! I think DH is a bit flabergasted and panicked!:eek:

PC went off today and we have meds booked in Maidenhead on the 8th July.

Nicky x

Guest shell27

Hi,

We have just sent our application away for WA approval, we are hoping for a super quick response as we really want our application in before all these changes on 1st July!

Is anyone else in this position of waiting??

Guest WA Jezza

Thanks Guys for all your msgs, i have just had a look back (can't beleave were on page212!!) and it looks like there are a few others here who have had some great news over the last few weeks, i wont name everyone but congratulations to you all

Cheers

Jez

Guest mdeejacks
Hi,

We have just sent our application away for WA approval, we are hoping for a super quick response as we really want our application in before all these changes on 1st July!

Is anyone else in this position of waiting??

hello shell,

we've sent ours on 07/06/11 to WA and are not so patiently waiting for a positive outcome. we've been told that it has been passed to someone and is being assessed.

my agent thinks once this has happened then it is usually quite quick. hope she's right

cheers

jack

good luck with yours

Guest mdeejacks
Thanks Guys for all your msgs, i have just had a look back (can't beleave were on page212!!) and it looks like there are a few others here who have had some great news over the last few weeks, i wont name everyone but congratulations to you all

Cheers

Jez

nice one jezza

Hi all......well as of today our 176 visa is finally lodged!!!!!!!!!:jiggy:(well I say 'our' but my name can not be added to it till September) I just want to forget about it now as got an exam tomorrow, exam on Tuesday and exam the Thursday the week following:twitcy:. I am just glad it's all lodged...and before July!!

Neil - quick question 'wise one' :goofy:about this 1100 form, I know our agent has now emailed the WA signed agreement to WA....do we need to check after so many weeks if DIAC has received the 1100 form from WA? I can ask my agent to do this I guess but I don't want our application to be sitting there doing nothing, but our agent is pretty good so they probably know all this but I always like to tell them their job:wink:

Lucy :wubclub:

Guest NeilEB

Neil - quick question 'wise one' :goofy:about this 1100 form, I know our agent has now emailed the WA signed agreement to WA....do we need to check after so many weeks if DIAC has received the 1100 form from WA? I can ask my agent to do this I guess but I don't want our application to be sitting there doing nothing, but our agent is pretty good so they probably know all this but I always like to tell them their job:wink:

Lucy :wubclub:

You called?

Well the subject of the 1100 is an interesting one. Lots of people leave it for weeks, and when they eventually phone DIAC they magically get a CO.

So personally I'd leave it a couple of weeks, and then maybe give them a bell. The issue with the 1100 as far as I can tell, is if the form never arrives, your application doesn't get processed - and no-one will tell you it hasn't arrived / been attatched.

Giving them a call seems to progress things

Guest NeilEB

Hehe - not sure I deserve this worship, but I could get used to it.

Might even start my own cult soon - who's in?

By the way, nice to see what you look like Chris :-)

Congrats Jez, you must be thrilled :)

Congrats Nicky, it's a good feeling eh?? see your more organised than us with the meds, :)

Guest Nickynoonoo
Congrats Jez, you must be thrilled :)

Congrats Nicky, it's a good feeling eh?? see your more organised than us with the meds, :)

Cheers! I just want this wait to be over so charging a head! My agent said that some police checks are taking about 5 to 6 weeks on the standard service! Sod that so I have gone for the premium service for peace of mind.

Nicky x

Hehe - not sure I deserve this worship, but I could get used to it.

Might even start my own cult soon - who's in?

By the way, nice to see what you look like Chris :-)

lol come on then first a cartoon now a super hero pic, dare you to reveal yourself!:laugh:

Cheers! I just want this wait to be over so charging a head! My agent said that some police checks are taking about 5 to 6 weeks on the standard service! Sod that so I have gone for the premium service for peace of mind.

Nicky x

:laugh: We are just worried that knowing us it will come back quicker than we thought, the whole process has been sooooo quick :swoon:

Have said on another thread that we were booking our meds hopefully at the end of July so we can validate July/August next year, or really just be going there for good :yes:

Guest NeilEB

Tink - might be worth contacting your CO and let them know when you have booked your meds for end of July - they might give you an extension on the 28 days.

Anyway your hubby is out of the country till then isn't he? :wink:

Archived