Irish People Perth Bound!!!!

Guest bcfrug

Guest Crosby Family
LOL the men do the cooking on the barbi!!!! Bonus!!!

Ill pour the drinks!!!!

cheers cazmayo

you pour the drinks and i'll drink them no prob let the men cook..... bout time EH !!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crosby Family

Need advice girls, the woman that took my Persian baby yesterday has just text me to say she has'nt come out of her bed since yesterday and has not eaten or gone to the loo and she is worried...... not to mention me right now im in some state i cant take her back but its killing me i cant .... what should i say or do

Guest irishchicko
Hi Ya,

Its been a crazy week , my Persian cat went to her new home up north yesterday, cried like a baby, have another cat and a Dalmation to find homes for, getting bloody emails all nite about the other cat, wish they would just ring so i could talk and find out about them etc,anyways sorry for that little rant....... answer to you question. For 3 Adults it was 2500.00 we booked online so we could pick our seats and we leave from your home town. extra baggage you have to ring Dublin and pay a fee if you go back a few pages on this thread i posted all about the allowances etc

Hope this helps, anymore questions just ask

Muriel x

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for that. Your poor thing. I know its awful when you have to say goodbye to your pets. We have a German Shepherd called Ellie and we have been unable to find a home for her. We have tried all our family and loads of friends and neighbours but nobody wants to take her on. We looked into bringing her out to Perth with us but we have decided it would not be fair. At the moment our vet is doing a bit of research into trying to find a good home for her:cry:

It will take time for your persian cat to get settled in her new home - she will adapt so do not fret too much :biggrin:

Best of luck

Guest avrilobrien

hi all we are a family of 5 (me)34 Hubby(30) 2 daughters aged (9) and (11) and son aged (2) we are hitting brick walls all the time i am a beauty therapist and hubby is in construction any tips how we can all get over its a pain in the ass

Hi muriel, try not 2 panic re your baby, she'll just b outta sorts 4 a good few days, I've relocated my poor little cat 2 times so far & each time it took several days b4 she was back 2 herself. Easy for me to say I know but she will be fine in a day or so.

Karen. X

Guest avrilobrien

hi we are a family of 5 what emmigration company are you using there are so many dodgy deals around we dont know who to trust i am a beauty therapist and my husband is in construction

Guest Crosby Family

Thanks Irishchicko and Karen, I just cant believe she text me when she knew how upsetting it was for me to say goodbye to her yesterday.

Irishchicko.. I feel for you with your dog , i have asked everyone to take my pets but no one offered, I still have another pedigree Cat and a Dalmation to rehome.... I know im a sucker for animals....

Thanks Girls xxx

Guest Crosby Family
hi we are a family of 5 what emmigration company are you using there are so many dodgy deals around we dont know who to trust i am a beauty therapist and my husband is in construction

Hi Ya,

We used amvl in Clane Co Kilkare look for Katherine phone number is 045 868322. Found them great she will let you know what you have to do,

Muriel

Hi People, not been on for few days as have been away, Hano we used Visa First a girl called Debbie Ivans in Kilkenny phone no is 0567770227. They have an office in Dublin as well, if that is easier for you could'nt praise them enough all went through without a hitch and quickly as well.

Muriel, sad leaving the auld pets alright, I know what you mean about family some you cant get away from fast enough! lol

Anyway nice to know you will be keeping oz warm for us soon, will want plenty of updates now when you get there so we all know whats waiting for us!! :chatterbox:

Guest Crosby Family
Hi People, not been on for few days as have been away, Hano we used Visa First a girl called Debbie Ivans in Kilkenny phone no is 0567770227. They have an office in Dublin as well, if that is easier for you could'nt praise them enough all went through without a hitch and quickly as well.

Muriel, sad leaving the auld pets alright, I know what you mean about family some you cant get away from fast enough! lol

Anyway nice to know you will be keeping oz warm for us soon, will want plenty of updates now when you get there so we all know whats waiting for us!! :chatterbox:

Hi Sinead,

Dont worry i will keep ye all informed and will have the barbi ready for our big party in oz. To be honest was just saying to the hubby that id be lost without ye guys, ssoooooo we wont get rid if me that easy LOL. XXXXXXXX

Avril OBrien,

Hi my names Sinead

We found the quickest route to get state sponsorship, husband done Vetassess assessment in Carpentry and then just lodged. What brick walls r ye hitting are yer proffessions on on the SOL?

hi Sinead,

Were did your husband have to do the assessment with vitassess?

karen

Kaz11 he had to do it in Preston UK near manchester, assessment was included in fee for agent so not sure how much it is, had to pay for his travel and accomodation though.

Muriel - dont worry prob take the cat a while to get used to their new home. Lookin 4ward 2 de barbie an a cold 'tinny'! Im on this yoke more than facebook now aswell sure! x

Kaz11 he had to do it in Preston UK near manchester, assessment was included in fee for agent so not sure how much it is, had to pay for his travel and accomodation though.

Muriel - dont worry prob take the cat a while to get used to their new home. Lookin 4ward 2 de barbie an a cold 'tinny'! Im on this yoke more than facebook now aswell sure! x

Thanks for that, we're going to see agents next week so i know we'll find out more then but I can't wait, know what you mean - I haven't looked at facebook in ages - this is the first and last thing I look at now:laugh:

Muriel, hope your feeling better today. Your wee cat will settle in no time and it will be like she was always there. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and please god the day will come when we'll be looking for homes for them also and it'll break my heart also. I really dont wanna seperate the dogs but they're 2 big dogs (german sheperd and rottweiller) so not sure who would take 2 on, they're auld pets. I'm hoping mam will take my cat.

Kaz, your only starting on they visa route also?? Daunting and exciting eh?! Where abouts in the country are you, we're monaghan.

Sinead hope you celebrated this weekend?

Think i'm even dreaming of Oz, this just takes over your whole life eh.....but then again why wouldn't it as we're all hoping for a better life out there eh!! Hope ye are all well and thanks so much to all for agents no's, think we'l try visa's ourselves but with guidance from an agent.

Karen

Guest hannash
Hi, we are from N,Ireland and also hoping to be heading to Perth sometime early 2012 thinking of settling in Bulter. We are a family of 5 myself aged 35, hubby 34 (carpenter) and 3 daughters aged 18, 12 and 9. we just have our visa lodged end of may, so no case officer yet but hope things wont take to long.

hey irishdancing ,we applied for a visa in dec 08 ,and waited just told in june 29th we got it if thats anyting to go by

Guest hannash
Hi guys,

Also hoping to move to Perth end of year.

Hubby carpenter, 3 kids, 7,4, 2.

Have lived in Perth before, 10 years ago, but this is a big move, with kids and house to sort etc.

Perth is just beautiful and work seems to be plentiful. Low unemployment. Scratching around for bits here!!!

Kind Regards

Cazmayo

hey caz just signed up to p o m today how is yourvisa going or whats the progress

Guest hannash
hi Sinead,

Were did your husband have to do the assessment with vitassess?

karen

hey kaz11, im a bricklayer and had to do mine in glasgow

Muriel, hope your feeling better today. Your wee cat will settle in no time and it will be like she was always there. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and please god the day will come when we'll be looking for homes for them also and it'll break my heart also. I really dont wanna seperate the dogs but they're 2 big dogs (german sheperd and rottweiller) so not sure who would take 2 on, they're auld pets. I'm hoping mam will take my cat.

Kaz, your only starting on they visa route also?? Daunting and exciting eh?! Where abouts in the country are you, we're monaghan.

Think i'm even dreaming of Oz, this just takes over your whole life eh.....but then again why wouldn't it as we're all hoping for a better life out there eh!! Hope ye are all well and thanks so much to all for agents no's, think we'l try visa's ourselves but with guidance from an agent.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Exciting isn't the word for it - if you look back at some of the older pages here you'll see I've even taken up watching Home and Away:biglaugh: I'm in Meath so not far from you, when are you hoping to get out there? We have a deadline of getting there by November 2012 in our heads but OH saw job yesterday, perfect with visa included so he's applying, who knows! Are you spending hours online searching everything too, i don't think i've ever been more excited about anything.

Karen

Guest Crosby Family

Karen

Hi Karen,

I know what you mean bout anaimals it really is so hard to get homes for them, hubby said we will never get another one again,the girl text hubby today and said she was doing much better so that a relief

Muriel x

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Karen,

Exciting isn't the word for it - if you look back at some of the older pages here you'll see I've even taken up watching Home and Away:biglaugh: I'm in Meath so not far from you, when are you hoping to get out there? We have a deadline of getting there by November 2012 in our heads but OH saw job yesterday, perfect with visa included so he's applying, who knows! Are you spending hours online searching everything too, i don't think i've ever been more excited about anything.

Karen

You still watching home and away !!!!!!!

Lol

Guest Crosby Family

Lol

Fingers crossed for you that hubby gets the job hun x

Lol

It's on holidays at moment - feel like my leg cut off:biggrin:

How you getting on with everything, i imagine the packing side of things must be a nightmare, I can never throw things away so i'm screwed when it comes to that. Have you work lined up or are you waiting till you get out there

karen

Hiya Karen, i love home and away, i'm a big fan, probably shouldn't be broadcasting that thou eh!! Oh is flat out on the net researching Perth, i'm not as bad, i've a wee man who demands a lot of my attention!!! To be honest i'm only slowly coming round to the idea of going..... we dont really have a choice, life has not been good for us here for a long time and we really cant see it improving, i know we'll have a lovely life out there but it really wouldn't be my choice to go, i didn't even want to travel ever!! But slowly i'm starting to get a little excited! Oh fingers crossed your oh gets the job, sounds great, fate's way of making up your mind when to go eh! We're hoping to be over there early next year, as soon as possible really.

Muriel thats great your cat is settling, a weight off eh. awh never say never, when ye get settled in Oz a dog would complete the whole picture eh!!

Karen.x

Guest Crosby Family
It's on holidays at moment - feel like my leg cut off:biggrin:

How you getting on with everything, i imagine the packing side of things must be a nightmare, I can never throw things away so i'm screwed when it comes to that. Have you work lined up or are you waiting till you get out there

karen

I have'nt done a thing regarding packing ..... Bad i know, when im a real organiser but trying to get pets and car sold all i have done is gone mad in tk maxx etc getting summer stuff, hubby says he cant get into the office with all the bags pilling up LOL. Ian has sent of his cv for a few places so fingers crossed he will hear some good news back even if its to line up a few interviews when we get out there.Im not looking forward to the packing side of things do but im just gonna have to be ruthless. Have another quote to get on tue so will deside then and pack what i can myself.

Did you pm Myra yet?

Muriel

Archived