Irish People Perth Bound!!!!

Guest bcfrug

Guest Crosby Family
Can't wait!!!! What part are yourself and Myra looking at. I keep going back to look at safety bay area, but will more than likely wait till there to decide, just rent short term for a month or two and have a good look around first.

Hi Ya,

Would idealy love to be in Ocean Reef, but for short term we are hoping to get a place in Quinns Rock and then go from there, I need to secure a good School for my Son Cameron who's 12 so will depend on that were we live ,dont want him having a long commute

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ya,

Would idealy love to be in Ocean Reef, but for short term we are hoping to get a place in Quinns Rock and then go from there, I need to secure a good School for my Son Cameron who's 12 so will depend on that were we live ,dont want him having a long commute

Hi Karen,

We've been looking at Joondalup and the suburbs surrounding it but it really depends on where Kevin gets work, I would like to be near Joondalup, lots of work there for me and would love to be able to walk to work, shops and schools...and the pub!!! I have a cousin living in Hocking, she loves it there and is moving to Carramar soon. She said it's best to wait til you get there and see for yourself all the different places.

Hi Karen,

We've been looking at Joondalup and the suburbs surrounding it but it really depends on where Kevin gets work, I would like to be near Joondalup, lots of work there for me and would love to be able to walk to work, shops and schools...and the pub!!! I have a cousin living in Hocking, she loves it there and is moving to Carramar soon. She said it's best to wait til you get there and see for yourself all the different places.

We're definitely going to wait till we get there - but i still love spending hours searching the different sites on all the suburbs. what month are you hoping to get out there,

karen

We're definitely going to wait till we get there - but i still love spending hours searching the different sites on all the suburbs. what month are you hoping to get out there,

karen

Oh same as us, always on reiwa and domain. Some of the houses are just gorgeous. Kevin is goin as soon as we get the visa, I will follow in Dec/Jan. Hope to be joining him for Christmas but it all depends. When are you going? You're in Wexford,are ya? Do ya ever be in Kilkenny?

Oh same as us, always on reiwa and domain. Some of the houses are just gorgeous. Kevin is goin as soon as we get the visa, I will follow in Dec/Jan. Hope to be joining him for Christmas but it all depends. When are you going? You're in Wexford,are ya? Do ya ever be in Kilkenny?

I hope you do get out for christmas - it'd be lovely for you to be together. I'm up in Meath but I'd love a day in Kilkenny - thats if we ever get our car sorted out:skeptical: It'd be lovely to chat to someone else in similar frame of mind, I can't talk to my family as my mams is in hospital with lukemia and i want to wait till she's well enough to tell her we're going. My OH is a welder and has exams to do to renew codes before we can apply plus we're saving but we hope to start the ball rolling by Dec/Jan and be over there by the end of next year - Thats the PLAN.

Karen

Guest Crosby Family
I hope you do get out for christmas - it'd be lovely for you to be together. I'm up in Meath but I'd love a day in Kilkenny - thats if we ever get our car sorted out:skeptical: It'd be lovely to chat to someone else in similar frame of mind, I can't talk to my family as my mams is in hospital with lukemia and i want to wait till she's well enough to tell her we're going. My OH is a welder and has exams to do to renew codes before we can apply plus we're saving but we hope to start the ball rolling by Dec/Jan and be over there by the end of next year - Thats the PLAN.

Karen

Hi Karen,

When you get your car sorted you should come down to Kilkenny, myself and Myra will met up with you , maybe go for lunch ????:smile:

Muriel

Hi Karen,

When you get your car sorted you should come down to Kilkenny, myself and Myra will met up with you , maybe go for lunch ????:smile:

Muriel

Hi Muriel,

That would be great, i'll let you know when i'm mobile again!

karen

Guest sharon265

hi im so new to this so forgive me im just trying to get d hang of it! my husband will be leaving dublin soon on a working holiday visa hes a electrician and im a special needs assistant and a caregiver for the elderley we have a boy(3) and a girl whos nearly (2) and hopeing he gets sponsored and we can follow over in 6/7 months but theres a backlog at d tra to get his skills assessed they have it 12wks now anyone else have this problem. it says 30 days on d website!

hi, i am from co armagh, but have been living in england with my wife for 4 years. we move to perth in january 2012 with our dog. no kids yet. i work as electrician, my wife works in HR.

we would be very interested in meeting up with a group of people in the same boat as us so if anyone else is interested drop me a message. also does anyone know where is a good place to live in the perth suburbs, we would like to be 20/30 mins commute from city for work.

Hi, we are a family of 5, we also hope to be moving to Perth jan 2012. we have our meds booked for 9th Aug so thats the last thing and hope we have our visa asap after that....... butler is 20/30 mins from city and believe it very nice to live in

Guest Crosby Family

Morning Guys, WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING WE ARE SOOOOOOO EXCITED .

love to all

Murielxxxxxxx:shocked:

Guest sharon265

love to all

ah thats brill news best of luck when are yous of and where abouts in oz

Guest Crosby Family
ah thats brill news best of luck when are yous of and where abouts in oz

Thanks,

Going to Perth, booking flights today maybe 1st wk in Oct

Guest sharon265
Thanks,

Going to Perth, booking flights today maybe 1st wk in Oct

thats grt we r heading to perth too be nice to know someone over there!

Guest Crosby Family
thats grt we r heading to perth too be nice to know someone over there!

When you heading over?

love to all

Thats Brilliant news - Congratulations!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Guest boots

love to all

MANY CONGRATS...........enjoy your celebrations!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Becks xxx

Do ya want to buy our car.....??!! Yeah we should all meet up for a good old chin wag....

Wish I could, going to look at a cheap one for 300 next Tues - Philips is going to cost 1200 to fix, so we've to conjure up 1500 or so in next week:eek: Great news today about Muriel, it'll be you soon, i'm so jealous of you both. Can't wait to meet you and hear all the plans.

karen

Guest Crosby Family
Thats Brilliant news - Congratulations!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks a million Karen we are still in shock i think!!!!!!!,

Hopefully we will be able to get together be for i go and do lunch with Myra.:hug:

Muriel x

Thanks a million Karen we are still in shock i think!!!!!!!,

Hopefully we will be able to get together be for i go and do lunch with Myra.:hug:

Muriel x

Can't wait!!! Have a great day today.

karen

Guest irishchicko

love to all

Congradulations Muriel. We're still waiting and it is driving us nuts.:arghh:

Congrats Crosby family!!!!!!

.... Waltzing Matilda, Matilda my darling ........ CHEERS!!!!!

alot of irish seem to be going over to Perth in the next 6 months.

We will all have to meet for a barbi in a park.

Anyway, pat yourself on the back for getting through this visa process

and good luck.

Kind Regards

cazmayo

Guest Crosby Family
Congradulations Muriel. We're still waiting and it is driving us nuts.:arghh:

Thanks a million hun, dont worry your time will come soon xxx:hug: Muriel

Guest Crosby Family
Congrats Crosby family!!!!!!

.... Waltzing Matilda, Matilda my darling ........ CHEERS!!!!!

alot of irish seem to be going over to Perth in the next 6 months.

We will all have to meet for a barbi in a park.

Anyway, pat yourself on the back for getting through this visa process

and good luck.

Kind Regards

cazmayo

Thanks cazmayo,

we would love to meet up for a barbi in the park.We must all keep in touch:smile:Muriel

Guest Crosby Family

Hi Everyone,

Need help booking flights.

What Airline is the best to go with ?

What website?

Anyone that has booked to leave this year wat did ye do.Any help would be great.

Thanks

Muriel

Archived