2010 Yearly Stats Review

Cerberus1

First off, a big thanks to each and everyone one of you who contributed to the forum in 2010. All of you have played a part in helping the forum go from strength to strength:notworthy:

The success of the forum is all the more remarkable in the light of the global domination of social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace etc. these days. For several years now, I've seen posts/articles on the internet asking if forums are dying out? Well, our community certainly isn't :hug:

[wrap]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/stats2010.gif[/wrap]

After busily beavering away with an abacus (I'm a little 'old school'), the site statistics are in for the year ending, 2010.

Total number of unique visitors in 2010: 1,596,808 (up 40% on 2009)

Total number of 'visits' in 2010: 3,340,431 (up 48% on 2009)

Total number of pages viewed in 2010: 66,219,137 (up 98% on 2009)

Total number of posts made in 2010: 295,355 (up 20% on 2009)

Number of new users registered in 2010: 11,074

'Top Poster' in 2010 (with 5834 posts). Won't reveal their name, but their football team won't be picking up any honours this season.

2011 ?

If the start to this year is anything to go by, then 2011 looks set to be even better than 2010.

So far this month, we've had 9 consecutive days of over 1000 posts per day and are on target to hit over 30,000 posts this month (which would be the most ever in a month for the forum).

New user registrations look set to be around 1500 this month which would be close to the record number of new users signing up in a month.

And it looks like it may be a record breaking month for visitors to the site.

This month has also seen the forum record the most number of registered members online in a 24hr period - 1,224.

So thanks once again to everyone who participates on the forum, and a special thanks to our small but dedicated team of moderators who help to keep the good ship PIO on an even keel and manage to navigate her safely through all waters.

Guest sh7t man no way

one can only put this down to you rob,and your forsight,hardwork,personable ways,business prowess,and understanding of what people require out of life--thanks for all you efforts,and all you bring to pio--as a boss you dont often get praise,from the staff (only whingeing) so i thought id throw this complement your way:wubclub: also a big thanks to the mods to,the unsung heros of pio:notworthy:

+1

Well done Rob & Kate for (I think) the best expat forum about migrating & living in Australia out there. Its still giving plenty of good advice daily to hundreds, attracting lots of new members etc.

Yourselves and of course all the PIO members that keep posting on here help to make this possible. Keep it up!

Looking forward to an even better 2011.

Guest sh7t man no way

What a sad bas7ard!:mad: thats what a year of one or two days work a week does:laugh:,you'l miss me when im full time working!!
if liverpool put in your effort pabs they would be the best team in the world mate--i figure half them posts where to britchicx:wink:and a well done to you pabs--your efforts have not gone unnoticed:notworthy:

if liverpool put in your effort pabs they would be the best team in the world mate--i figure half them posts where to britchicx:wink:and a well done to you pabs--your efforts have not gone unnoticed:notworthy:

:cute::angel_happy_face_ha

Guest The Pom Queen
one can only put this down to you rob,and your forsight,hardwork,personable ways,business prowess,and understanding of what people require out of life--thanks for all you efforts,and all you bring to pio--as a boss you dont often get praise,from the staff (only whingeing) so i thought id throw this complement your way:wubclub: also a big thanks to the mods to,the unsung heros of pio:notworthy:

Cough cough have you not heard the saying "behind every successful man is a good woman":wink:

Guest sh7t man no way

Cough cough have you not heard the saying "behind every successful man is a good woman":wink:
ive heard the saying-that behind every sucessfull man theres a nagging woman--i must say its the first time ive heard your statement--i love pio you learn something new everyday-even if it makes no sense its still infomation:wink:thanks m2m your a treasure:wubclub:it sounds as though you may be coming down with a cold with that cough--a hot totty with a squeeze of LEMON should do the trick:shocked:

Guest The Pom Queen
ive heard the saying-that behind every sucessfull man theres a nagging woman--i must say its the first time ive heard your statement--i love pio you learn something new everyday-even if it makes no sense its still infomation:wink:thanks m2m your a treasure:wubclub:it sounds as though you may be coming down with a cold with that cough--a hot totty with a squeeze of LEMON should do the trick:shocked:

:tongue::tongue::tongue: I can't afford to pay $4 for a lemon:swoon:

Guest sh7t man no way

:tongue::tongue::tongue: I can't afford to pay $4 for a lemon:swoon:
and a big thankyou to m2m for all she brings to pio--without her support we would not have the site we have today:notworthy:is that better:wubclub:

Archived