Date of SS application: 08.02.2011

Delays/further docs requested: None

Date SS received: 24.02.2011

Medical: referred 20 Apr 2011, finalized 30 May 2011

PCC: 13 Apr 2011

CO: 20 March 2011

Visa Grant: 30 May 2011

Thanks a lot, mates =)

Looking forward to eventually see you all Down Under on a barbeque;)

Good luck to all, who are currently waiting. Hope it won't take long to finalize the remaining cases: financial year is closing and they will probably need to tie ends up...

Cheers!

Hi everybody!!!

I am very happy to turn myself PURPLE!!!!

I have received the Visa today!!!

Still can´t believe it....my CO confirmed to me that my SS from NSW was withdrawned on 01/06/2011....2 days later they gave me the 175!!!

I am so anxious and so happy at the same time.....2 years waiting, so many ups and downs, so many new rules....

Thank you so much guys, specially Colorana, Austranglian, Rooperman and Lobsters.

I am looking forward to go to Sidney in August, but on vacation, just to get to know tha country first.

Will anybody from here be there?

Thanks again guys! Lot´s of caipirinhas now to celebrate!

Carolina

Guest Baazighar
Hi everybody!!!

Still can´t believe it....my CO confirmed to me that my SS from NSW was withdrawned on 01/06/2011....2 days later they gave me the 175!!!

I am so anxious and so happy at the same time.....2 years waiting, so many ups and downs, so many new rules....

Thank you so much guys, specially Colorana, Austranglian, Rooperman and Lobsters.

I am looking forward to go to Sidney in August, but on vacation, just to get to know tha country first.

Carolina

Congratulations Carolina..

Wish you good luck with future plans...

Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Its your time for SAMBA !!!!!!!!!!

Huge congratulation........

Guest Colorana
Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Congratulations ....felicitaciones .....Cazhoney...you really really really really really really deserve it!!!!. You also deserve to get a medal for your perseverance and optimist in the middle of all this chaos.....Enjoy your party....

I may be in August in Sydney already but all depends on how well my plans progress. Let's keep in touch! All the best!!!! :wink::wink::wink:

Guest koko1

Cazhoney, congrat to you.

Your friend is still stock at employment check. I dont know what will be the outcome. Pray for me.

Koko

Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Guest AustrAnglian
Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Congrats Carolina! Fantastic news that you're purple AND you got the 175. You've waited longer than most of us for this day and you deserve it. All the best now with the fun part...

Guest AustrAnglian

Well that was an awesome week for NSW (and one ex-NSW :biggrin:) applicants with lots of our new favourite colour. Summary stats are now 9 Purples, 2 Pinks and 7 (including myself) still with the blues! I have a hunch I will hear from a CO this month, and hope the same is true for everyone else in the queue. Have a fun weekend!

Well that was an awesome week for NSW (and one ex-NSW :biggrin:) applicants with lots of our new favourite colour. Summary stats are now 9 Purples, 2 Pinks and 7 (including myself) still with the blues! I have a hunch I will hear from a CO this month, and hope the same is true for everyone else in the queue. Have a fun weekend!

Hey AustrAnglian, that is left with me too in the blues have uploaded my medicals and police clearence for the second time and now waiting .Mailed my agent and she says that all applicants in cat 1,2 and 3 should be finalized by the end of this year.So hoping that i do and all the other cat 2 applicants receive some good news very soon.

Guest rooperman
Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Congrats Carolina! About time. Great news about the 175.

I will be over in Sydney the last week in August validating my visa.

Guest monmonroy

Hi guys,

just a question, will NSW give like an acknowledgement email if they received my application already?

Thanks

Mon

Guest lobsters
Hi guys!

Sorry for being silent for such a long time.

I've finally got my visa approved yesterday!

Yeeehooo!!

Name: nagliyvred

Date of Visa application: 25.02.2011

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Nationality: Russian

IELTS (if applicable): 8.0

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable): 2

Date of SS application: 08.02.2011

Delays/further docs requested: None

Date SS received: 24.02.2011

Medical: referred 20 Apr 2011, finalized 30 May 2011

PCC: 13 Apr 2011

CO: 20 March 2011

Visa Grant: 30 May 2011

Congrats and good luck with your future plans!

Guest lobsters
Hi everybody!!!

Carolina

Hi Carolina, I haven't been on PIO for a while and seem to have missed the fantastic news.....a HUGE congratulations to you for getting your visa!!

I'm so happy for you, it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? :jiggy:

The best of luck with your plans for the big move and hope you enjoy your trip to Sydney in August. With any luck we might be in Oz by the end of this year, all depends on when our house gets sold.

Hope to see you in Oz soon so we can toast with a couple of caipirinhas!

Guest rooperman
Hi guys,

just a question, will NSW give like an acknowledgement email if they received my application already?

Thanks

Mon

Hi Monmonroy,

I don't remember getting an e-mail confirmation. The first thing I heard from them was whe they granted my sponsorship. NSW are quick at processing sponsorship, so you should hear within two weeks or so.

Guest AustrAnglian
Hi Cazhoney

Can you update and turn me pink please, Visa Lodged 25/05/2011, Case Officer Allocated 14/06/2011!

Thanks

Congrats Mevans! Looks like you are on the fast-track. All the best with your meds and PCCs.

Guest AustrAnglian

At the end of the week it's still 9 purples but now 3 pinks and 6 blues. Have a good weekend everyone.

Archived