New South Wales SS - Where are you now?

cazhoney

Guest akosicoco
My application is online. But the doctor I went too, didn´t have this "online system", which only a few doctors here have. I know it´s much faster...

So my medicals were sent by mail, which take longer. But since they are already there, I don´t understand why it´s taking so long to analise them....:sad:

i'm sorry to hear that.. I'm sure it will be finalized soon. Probably people are on Easter break mood already.

Even I am waiting for my CO to confirm receipt of one of my PCC (Singapore) since Singapore does not release PCC to requestor but mails it directly to DIAC. And it was mailed last week. And I am waiting to hear from my CO to confirm that he has received it.

Let's all hang in there! We are almost there. :)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Colorana
i'm sorry to hear that.. I'm sure it will be finalized soon. Probably people are on Easter break mood already.

Even I am waiting for my CO to confirm receipt of one of my PCC (Singapore) since Singapore does not release PCC to requestor but mails it directly to DIAC. And it was mailed last week. And I am waiting to hear from my CO to confirm that he has received it.

My experience has told me that during "and around" holidays things seem to slow down over there. I agree with Akosicoco. Let's all hang in there. It may be the last waiting period of this process!:biggrin:

Hi friend,

thanks....hope to have good news next week. Anyway, I am still waiting for my husband´s IELTS result, which should arrive by mail only next week...

Happy easter for everyone!!:hug:

My experience has told me that during "and around" holidays things seem to slow down over there. I agree with Akosicoco. Let's all hang in there. It may be the last waiting period of this process!:biggrin:

Thanks for the support....:wubclub:

Do you live in Singapore?

CONGRATULATIONS Heather!!

You will soon get your visa!!

I am pleased to turn you pink!

Name: sydneyCE (Heather)

Date of Visa application: 14/10/2010

Trade/profession: Civil Engineer

Nationality: USA

IELTS (if applicable): 9.0

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable): Priority 3 for now

Date of SS application: 15/09/2010

Delays/further docs requested: None yet

Date SS received: 13/10/2010

CO allocation: 19/04/2011

comments: Impatiently waiting for NSW SMP and Priority 2

Guest Colorana
Thanks for the support....:wubclub:

My pleasure...happy Easter for you too and everone in this thread. :smile:

Let's recharge batteries during this break. We will need plenty when organising our big move to OZ.

Guest akosicoco
Do you live in Singapore?

Hi cazhoney,

Yes. I live in Singapore. But I am from the Philippines and I also lived in the US for a couple of years so that makes it 3 PCCs for me. FBI clearance takes a long time to process (6 weeks) and my 6th week is at the end of this month so hopefully I get it by then. It's the last one I am waiting for and of course the confirmation of my CO that he got my Singapore one.

Let's hope for the best and in the meantime enjoy our Easter break (i'm sure our COs will enjoy theirs..hehe)

Hi cazhoney,

Yes. I live in Singapore. But I am from the Philippines and I also lived in the US for a couple of years so that makes it 3 PCCs for me. FBI clearance takes a long time to process (6 weeks) and my 6th week is at the end of this month so hopefully I get it by then. It's the last one I am waiting for and of course the confirmation of my CO that he got my Singapore one.

Let's hope for the best and in the meantime enjoy our Easter break (i'm sure our COs will enjoy theirs..hehe)

Hi,

I asked you, because my brother lives in Singapore...:biggrin:

My parents arrived there yesterday to visit him. I wish I could go too...I went to Singapore once, 6 years ago, and I simply loved it...so beautiful, so clean, so organized....But, very expensive!

Happy easter for you!!

Guest Colorana

This is just to let you know that I will only be able to submit all my docs by mid May. It really takes long time to obtain PCCs in this part of the world! Hope you are all having a good break.

Guest AustrAnglian
This is just to let you know that I will only be able to submit all my docs by mid May. It really takes long time to obtain PCCs in this part of the world! Hope you are all having a good break.

Hi Colorana - I know how you feel. Applied for Japanese PCCs a week ago and need to wait another nine before they'll be ready for collection! At least the application is now in and the clock is ticking down. Now just need to practice patience for a couple of months!

Guest Colorana
Hi Colorana - I know how you feel. Applied for Japanese PCCs a week ago and need to wait another nine before they'll be ready for collection! At least the application is now in and the clock is ticking down. Now just need to practice patience for a couple of months!

OMG 10 weeks for the Japanese PCCs! I think I feel better now....Thanks AustrAnglian for sharing the info. Once again you made me feel better :yes:. Good luck to you and will keep you all posted.

Guest akosicoco

my FBI clearance has finally arrived and have uploaded it in the system. Now if only I can get a confirmation from my CO that he has received my Singapore Police Clerance.

I emailed him to inform him that all my PCCs has been uploaded and asked him if he has received my Singapore one. Hopefully I get a reply soon so that I can breath and just wait until I get that good news.

Goodluck to us all!

Guest akosicoco
Hi,

I asked you, because my brother lives in Singapore...:biggrin:

My parents arrived there yesterday to visit him. I wish I could go too...I went to Singapore once, 6 years ago, and I simply loved it...so beautiful, so clean, so organized....But, very expensive!

Happy easter for you!!

Happy Easter cazhoney! Yes, SIngapore is very clean and organize. Hopefully you can visit again before you move to Aus. :)

Happy Easter cazhoney! Yes, SIngapore is very clean and organize. Hopefully you can visit again before you move to Aus. :)

Yes, I am planning to visit Singapore again, maybe in June or August....I miss my brother very much, and haven´t seen him for almost 2 years....:yes:

I have sent my husband´s IELTS result on Monday, and they are already shown as "met".

Medicals are still appearing as "requested", not sure why.....have sent an email to my Co asking how long they take to finalize them.....

Guest Colorana
I have sent my husband´s IELTS result on Monday, and they are already shown as "met".

Medicals are still appearing as "requested", not sure why.....have sent an email to my Co asking how long they take to finalize them.....

Hi Cazhoney,

From what I have seen in this forum, DIAC seems to review meds at the end of the process (a few days before they approve the visas-sometimes the very same day they approve them). Do not worry. I think yours and Akosikoko's visas are on their way. :smile:

Hi Cazhoney,

From what I have seen in this forum, DIAC seems to review meds at the end of the process (a few days before they approve the visas-sometimes the very same day they approve them). Do not worry. I think yours and Akosikoko's visas are on their way. :smile:

I hope you are right....:wubclub:

I have read that medicals can take up to 2 months to be finalized.....:arghh:

Guest koko1

Hello Cazhoney,

How are you? is this your real picture? thank God your thing is moving fast. my CO told me my application is pending internal checking and may take up to 3 months to conclude. pls does internal checking include security check or is security check a seperate thing that will require another lengthy time?

Regards,

Koks1

Hello Cazhoney,

How are you? is this your real picture? thank God your thing is moving fast. my CO told me my application is pending internal checking and may take up to 3 months to conclude. pls does internal checking include security check or is security check a seperate thing that will require another lengthy time?

Regards,

Koks1

Hi Koko!

I am fine thank you...just a little bit anxious waiting for my meds to be finalized....

Yes, this is my real picture...LOL...what do you mea? I am not Donal Duck! LOL

I am the girl on his left side....

I took this picure in October, went to Orlando to celebrate my birthday....:cute:

Guest akosicoco
Hello Cazhoney,

Regards,

Koks1

Hi koko1,

From which country are you from? Have you submitted all PCCs and medical?

Guest Colorana
I hope you are right....:wubclub:

I have read that medicals can take up to 2 months to be finalized.....:arghh:

I am in the same boat with our PCCs (thanks god we managed to frontload our meds last year). I am trying to use this waiting time productively and start working on our moving plans. Ohhh there is so much to do here and there and even more when you have kids. This has somehow helped to reduce my anxiety levels (well my hubby does not think so :twitcy:). I am just mentioning all this as it may also work to reduce your :arghh:

Our plans are to move to Sydney ASAP that is why we are so looking forward to get our visa.

Guest Colorana
Hello Cazhoney,

Regards,

Koks1

Hi Koko,

Sorry for jumping into the scene but I just wanted to confirm if you are South African. If so, please let me know if the High Comission has already phoned you/your company to do the employment verification. If so, can you please share some details? If you cpmpany is big or not, who they phoned, what kind of questions, etc? Thanks in advance

Guest akosicoco

Hi cazhoney,

Please turn me purple. Got my visa grant letter today in my email. I am so happy and excited. It hasn't really sanked in yet. So many things to do and plan for.

Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting for the good news. I am sure it will come soon. :)

And thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement and support. This forum has helped me tremendously and kept me sane the whole process.

much love,

akosicoco

Hi cazhoney,

Please turn me purple. Got my visa grant letter today in my email. I am so happy and excited. It hasn't really sanked in yet. So many things to do and plan for.

Goodluck to everyone who is still waiting for the good news. I am sure it will come soon. :)

And thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement and support. This forum has helped me tremendously and kept me sane the whole process.

much love,

akosicoco

CONGRATULATIONS AKOSICOCO!!

ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE IN AUSTRALIA!

Name: akosicoco

Date of Visa application: 02/01/2011

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Nationality: Filipino

IELTS (if applicable): Yes

Visa type: 176

DIAC Priority (if applicable): Priority 2

Date of SS application: 14/12/2010

Delays/further docs requested:

Date SS received: 17/12/2010

Date C/O assigned: 16/03/2011

comments: My CO gave me 28 days to send medical and PCCs. I requested for extension since I am waiting for my FBI clearance which takes quite sometime. My CO gave me until end of May. Done with my medical last 19/03/2010. PCC's on-going.

Visa grant: 30/04/2011

Archived