WA SS released Today.......

Guest sivakumar

Thank you so much for this :biggrin: I woke up at 4:20 ish and haven't been able to get back to sleep as thought we'd have to do ielts... So it's a happy Friday.. We've the 7 yrs, English and trade on smp!! Most welcomed news! Fingers crossed we all get sorted and get our visas soon :wink:

I telephoned WA an hour or so ago specifically to confirm the IELTS position - Happy Xmas!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly libbys mum! If you keep waiting for the sa list there maybe a missed opportunity for you to secure a place. There are quite a few hairdressers with WA ss.

Guest GemandJay

Please someone tell me I'm not dreaming, have I really just seen WA SMP??? Is Carpenter really on it and are we really really really Cat 2?

Guest antipope

What a great start to the day! Toolmaker is on the WA smp, much to my relief. Gutted for those who haven't made the list and hope that you all find a way to get there in the near future. On a different note, does already having ss put you higher up the pecking order then others on the smp?

Guest markt110

Has to be said I am genuinely sorry for all those disappointed by the WA list. I am fortunate enough to have my occupation on list, still can't belive it as I sent PCC of two weeks ago today and am about to get up and head to Maindenhead for my medical check so fingers crossed all goes well. Good luck to all

175 lodged 27/10/2009 (metal machinist **),recieved WA SS 08/06/2010, 176 lodged 09/06/2010.

What does it mean? Accountant is listed but saying not available???? I do have WA SS..

My hunch is that no new applications are presently possible as the WA quota for the occupation is full.

As you already have sponsorship hopefully you are part of the quota, and will progress as a priority category 2 case.

Maybe contact the WA Government to check? They should still be working - it is 3.25pm in WA at the moment.

Best regards.

Has to be said I am genuinely sorry for all those disappointed by the WA list. I am fortunate enough to have my occupation on list, still can't belive it as I sent PCC of two weeks ago today and am about to get up and head to Maindenhead for my medical check so fingers crossed all goes well. Good luck to all

175 lodged 27/10/2009 (metal machinist **),recieved WA SS 08/06/2010, 176 lodged 09/06/2010.

We went to Maidenhead for our meds! The doctor is great and don't worry he isn't a drunk just jolly!!!

Thank you Alan.... I will contact them right away! :wink:

My hunch is that no new applications are presently possible as the WA quota for the occupation is full.

As you already have sponsorship hopefully you are part of the quota, and will progress as a priority category 2 case.

Maybe contact the WA Government to check? They should still be working - it is 3.25pm in WA at the moment.

Best regards.

Guest theweirs
What does it mean? Accountant is listed but saying not available???? I do have WA SS..

Hey Tazmania

As long as you already have State Sponsor you are fine and will move to cat 2, not available is for new applicants only.

Jo x

Cheers WA

You have officially bowed down to DIAC. Only you knew how hard you pushed for Hairdressers !!!

Im getting frustrated reading senior people say look at another state !!

As a family we decided to live In Perth as we have family already there !!!

Guest ian & jo
Please someone tell me I'm not dreaming, have I really just seen WA SMP??? Is Carpenter really on it and are we really really really Cat 2?

Hi, i'm the same, keep checking & double checking to make sure i'm not dreaming either. We're on it too!!!!!!! General plumber. Yehhhhh!!!!!:biggrin: Thank you WA you've made my day!!!!!!! :notworthy: Jo xxx

Hi,

Feel great!OH on the WA smp.Telcom engineer, but worried about the IELTS score he has to satisfy.does anyone have any idea what the minimum score would be to qualify.thanks in advance

slam

Guest theweirs
Thanks Jo.... :wink: How about you? Have you found your occupation in the list?

Hey

Same as yourself, cook was on the list but not available. Phoned WA twice got two different answers but eventually got the good news we would move to cat 2 as long as you have SS.

Feel so sorry for those not on the list though, I was gutted this morning when the guy at WA told me that we would be staying in cat 4.

Jo x

Archived