SMP Countdown

claireg

Perhaps if only 1 of the states release their SMP and the others don't then some of the CO's may continue to work on the Cat 3 group?!?!

I don't think it would take long for the DIAC to get through ACT's quota if that is all Cat 2 is made up of?!

Interesting, uncertain and unnerving times ahead I think!?!?:cute:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VickyMel

OK here we go

I'm assuming the announcement will come out of Canberra - I'm so sad I have been on to check the times

Monday 09:00 Canberra = Sunday 22:00 London

Monday 19:00 Canberra = Monday 06:00 London

So by the time of us that sleep the night through wake up and log on it will have past close of day on Monday the 1st in Australia - so we should know if it is the 1st Nov or not.

OK here we go

I'm assuming the announcement will come out of Canberra - I'm so sad I have been on to check the times

Monday 09:00 Canberra = Sunday 22:00 London

Monday 19:00 Canberra = Monday 06:00 London

So by the time of us that sleep the night through wake up and log on it will have past close of day on Monday the 1st in Australia - so we should know if it is the 1st Nov or not.

Your not the only Saddo in here LOL:embarrassed:

Perhaps if only 1 of the states release their SMP and the others don't then some of the CO's may continue to work on the Cat 3 group?!?!

I don't think it would take long for the DIAC to get through ACT's quota if that is all Cat 2 is made up of?!

Interesting, uncertain and unnerving times ahead I think!?!?:cute:

I really hope it isn't only ACT bods who are in Cat2. I need to have my baby first!!:twitcy:

Guest VickyMel
Hi ya,

Is this taking into account the change of our clocks ???????????????:eek::eek:

Hi Helen

Yes I think so - just checked and the day before it shows 9:00 as 23:00

I use timeanddate.com and their meeting planner to check the times

Please Oz make it happen.

Goodluck all

VickyMel

Guest dragsterwish

The last GSM announcement was made at about 10am, ACT time. I guess the IT guy would start work at 8:30am and then have his coffee and then come back to office to upload/update the SMP news at about 10am. ; )

Then again, with DIAC, we wouldn't be surprise if it is announced at other timings!

Just read this on another thread regarding SMP for WA:

Heys guys i spoke to a lady on friday Morning, and asked if the smp will be out monday, and she said it wont.

I asked because im sending the form 100 back to complete the ss and was worried it would be rejected.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/96160-wa-govt-updates-site-no-smp-news-yet-6.html#post893383

Regards

Connie

Just read this on another thread regarding SMP for WA:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/96160-wa-govt-updates-site-no-smp-news-yet-6.html#post893383

Regards

Connie

I lodged 175, but followed the whole SMP issue - I thought I read they said "November" but where did they say "November 1st" , good luck to all of you waiting for SMPs, and just a question - if someone lodged 176 last year , and his profession is not in the SMP, what is he going to do?

Guest VickyMel
if someone lodged 176 last year , and his profession is not in the SMP, what is he going to do?

Wait a long time!

Without the SMP a 176 visa applicant remains in Cat 4.

OK guys I have had 1 and a half Gin & Tonics and a half to go :swoon:- that is double my normal limit (maybe I don't drink enough!) and I am absolutely sozzled - hopefully the food my OH is preparing will assist sopping some of it up.:goofy:

I think I will be sleeping well tonight unconcerned and miss any announcement. :SLEEP:

Good luck all - working at a contract appointment employers place tomorrow so may not get online until later - no surely I don't care and will just go online at the people I am working for - hopefully if VIC don't announce I will not burst into tears in front of everyone!!!!

Good luck all :hug:

VickyMel

Isn't it weird to think that for those of us currently in Cat 4 could, when the SMP go through go straight to Cat 2 (that of course, is as long as we are on the list), then before you know it your visa will be through. But at the same time if tomorrow doesn’t happen, we will still be plodding along doing the same thing. Life is a bizarre thing.....:)

Don’t ask why I have just written this, it’s just been bugging me…

Good luck everyone….x

Hello Reza :)

I Would like to aks some questions about your lodged application.

I have a serious problem for my visa application ! I really need to negotiate to solve them.

My Yahoo ID is k_kasraie80

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation

Hello Reza :)

I Would like to aks some questions about your lodged application.

I have a serious problem for my visa application ! I really need to negotiate to solve them.

My Yahoo ID is k_kasraie80

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation

I added your contact id in my contact list

Regards

Archived