SMP Countdown

claireg

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes a new release date!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biglaugh:

I hope so, ACT seem to be saying end of October, Vic saying not before 1 November so let's hope this is not another cruel trick. As for the other states I have no idea.

Give's us something to do over the next few weeks!

I hope so, ACT seem to be saying end of October, Vic saying not before 1 November so let's hope this is not another cruel trick. As for the other states I have no idea.

Give's us something to do over the next few weeks!

From last 9 months we are waiting for SMP .. ahh 9 Months .

i think SMP release is much more difficult than Baby birth at least baby can be produced in 9 months

Guest AustrAnglian

I have a daughter on the lookout for unicorns and dragons, and there's me on the lookout for SMPs. I've had to stop giving her that speech about fairytales and mythical creatures...

Are they releasing them on the 18th and implementing them on the 1st, or have I missed something?????

No idea. There have just been comments on various threads and speculation that it will be end October / beginning of November.

Just gives us something to countdown too, you never know it may be true:daydreaming:

Guest dragsterwish
I think it perhaps time we had another countdown to the SMP..... 1st November may be the date when we may see something (we hope)

17 days to go :daydreaming:

Let's hope we all get some good news and soon.

Claire

Hi Claire, yeah its time we re-start this countdown! Let's make it the "Final Countdown!" *Music Playing in the background*:wink:

Cheers!

I think it perhaps time we had another countdown to the SMP..... 1st November may be the date when we may see something (we hope)

17 days to go :daydreaming:

Let's hope we all get some good news and soon.

Claire

yeah! 17 days to go.. it is be very fast approaching :biggrin:

Guest dragsterwish
Believe you me, SMPs won't be released until the end of this year

Regards

Haha... why am i not surprised at all if that happens? Coz it has happend too many times over the 9 months.

Nonetheless, having a countdown keeps us occuppied & its quite fun. :smile:

Guest VickyMel
I have a daughter on the lookout for unicorns and dragons, and there's me on the lookout for SMPs. I've had to stop giving her that speech about fairytales and mythical creatures...

At this rate I think your daughter may beat you and see a unicorn or dragon first :cry:

Are they releasing them on the 18th and implementing them on the 1st, or have I missed something?????

Yup, I think you missed the word "AFTER" that they keep using :mad: - ie "it will be implemented after the 18th" Unfortunately after rather means not before and as it gets closer we will extend the date further...

VICs web site was saying after 18th Oct (and before that it had suggested some time in Sept even July originally) - now says AFTER 1st Nov.

George Lombard has just posted that VIC are due elections on the 27th Nov and if their SMP is not signed off by 2nd Nov it will likely ot come out until after the elections (I assume a similar caretaker mode like we saw with the general elections - and if it is a new person elected in who knows when they will settle into the position and get back to the SMPs).

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/96651-state-migration-plans-planning-levels-14.html#post879445

Victoria has an election on 27 November. If the relevant Victorian minister has not signed the SMP agreement by 2 November then it won't be possible to do so until after the new minister has been sworn in.

I hope you don't have to go into negative numbers in the countdown it really is getting stupid.

VickyMel

Guest kingofthedesert
From last 9 months we are waiting for SMP .. ahh 9 Months .

i think SMP release is much more difficult than Baby birth at least baby can be produced in 9 months

=

mate it's 10 months....10. i've got 2 monsters who calls me 'the monzther' seems odd the

world thinks itss 9 but in actuality its 10.yes ive been counting the weeks backwards from

birth to ....well you know the rest...

regards n peace

:biglaugh: Your daughter seems to have bigger chances at the moment than you do!

I'm looking forward to being able to teleport to Perth as I hate the idea of a 20 hour flight!

Interestingly, Mr. George Lombard mentioned that there is a possibility of the States releasing their SMPs on different dates. Wow... I hope it is the ACT who goes first as it will ease out my tension lines :biggrin:

Or will they announce SMP on different dates and have a start date for when all states are ready!?!

Interestingly, Mr. George Lombard mentioned that there is a possibility of the States releasing their SMPs on different dates. Wow... I hope it is the ACT who goes first as it will ease out my tension lines :biggrin:

Selfish I know, but this would be nice :D

Guest chevalfou101

I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for immigration to pull their thumbs out of their you know whats. This process has been nothing but painful and frustrating. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep living in limbo. Does anyone here know about the state of Canadian migration? I'm really having second thoughts.

Archived