Doubt regarding Proof of fund for SA Sponsorship...Please help MARA Agent

tejas

Hi All,

I have doubt regarding document checklist for south Australia's state sponsorship. I am offshore candidate and I am going to apply for state sponsorship for south Australia.

Should I have to send copy for proof of fund along with other document? or Should I send proof of fund when they will request to do so?

because document checklist doesn't mentioned about proof of fund for offshore candidate. It shows only for international student for financial support from their parents.

please guide me.

thanks.

regards,

tejas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Tejas

i have the same confusion. i have applied on-line already. after lodging application SA have send one confirmation mail including document checklist. there also it has been mentioned as of SA website.

however when i have download this financial capacity pro-forma Form i have found may be we will have to send it but not yet sure...could anyone will help us...

Regards

Joy

Hi, I have just sent off our paper copies as we registered on line and I read it that wedid not need to send the funds form as this was for students only. It said if applicable on the checklist, I hope this is right or else mine will get declined as sent off yesterday morning. Fingers crossed.

Any kind person here who would help us to solve the problem...???

I believe that you have to send it along with your hard copies, they might have forgot to mention proof of funds in the check list ,

As far as I remember evidence for proof of funds has been an important document for SA application assessment

Regards:wubclub:

I had to send a proof of funds pro-forma with my hard copy evidence to SA, so unless they have changed anything recently I should imagine you would need to send it. Maybe give SA immigration a call or an email to let them know that it wasn't asked for and ask if in fact they do need it. If they confirm that you do need to send it, they be lenient and allow you to send it if the information on their website wasn't clear enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest polymath

Thanks.

Is there any licensing or registration required for Civil Engineers in South Australia? It's one of the questions in the forms and I can't find the answer. Thanks

Thanks.

Is there any licensing or registration required for Civil Engineers in South Australia? It's one of the questions in the forms and I can't find the answer. Thanks

I thought there was and that each state may have their own licensing - but obviously not a huge issue if this job ad is anything to go by!

Bridge Design Engineer with TRS Engineering and Construction | Working In Australia

Guest abeersalik
Hi All,

I have doubt regarding document checklist for south Australia's state sponsorship. I am offshore candidate and I am going to apply for state sponsorship for south Australia.

Should I have to send copy for proof of fund along with other document? or Should I send proof of fund when they will request to do so?

because document checklist doesn't mentioned about proof of fund for offshore candidate. It shows only for international student for financial support from their parents.

please guide me.

thanks.

regards,

tejas

I got following reply from SA today.

-----------

Please respond to: gsm.sa@sa.gov.au

In response to your e-mail, please see information taken from the website regarding financial capacity. You do not need to provide a Financial Pro-forma but you are required to meet this requirement and cannot include financial support from relatives, but unless you are a a recent international student.

Financial Capacity

It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds for settling and living expenses when you arrive in South Australia.

A minimum total of the equivalent of AUD25,000 for a single applicant.

Additional AUD5,000 for each secondary applicant.

Must include an overall cash component of at least AUD10,000.

Must be available when applicant arrives in South Australia.

If you are a recent international student, you will need to complete the Financial Support Pro Forma which is available as part of the Application form and in the Client Tracking System if you do not have the assets in your name.

If sufficient assets are in the principal applicants/partner’s name, only complete the relevant section in the online application form.

Program Support Officer, General Skilled Migration

International Market Development - Migration

Department of Trade and Economic Development

T – +61 (8) 8303 2221

F – +61 (8) 8303 2040

The Conservatory

131-139 Grenfell Street

Adelaide, South Australia 5000

GPO Box 1264

Adelaide, South Australia 5001

gsm.sa@sa.gov.au

Home :: Make The Move

------------------------

The statement "you are required to meet this requirement" can be fulfilled by providing an "affidavit of support".

Regards

Hi All,

please guide me.

thanks.

regards,

tejas

Tejas, what is your occupation?

Guest jigarercivil

Hi friend , Tejas is brother of jigarercivil.... I (jigarercivil) have applied for SA SS..my occupation is civil engineer....and tejas is applicant of 175 category:biggrin:

Guest jigarercivil

Hi inception,

What is your occupation ? you have applied for SA SS? when applied and current status of ur application ?

Guest polymath

Hi jigarercivil, what's your status now? I have sent my docs but no change in my current status. It says "application is completed and submitted date: 10-09-10. How about you? Can i email them and ask whether they received already? Thanks

Guest jigarercivil

Friend, I have applied on 29-9-10. Documents reached on 5th-10-10. My status it shows that

Completed application 29-9-10

Completed documents reached at immigration office at SA 06-10-10

Application status Immi is unable to bla bla etc

your occupation ????

As per mail decision will be taken within 30 days.But today morning I have called at immi office and they told me decision will be in 8 weeks...but I have checked another websites and most of the application finalized within 30 days...so finger crossed

Hi jigarercivil, what's your status now? I have sent my docs but no change in my current status. It says "application is completed and submitted date: 10-09-10. How about you? Can i email them and ask whether they received already? Thanks

Guest polymath
Friend, I have applied on 29-9-10. Documents reached on 5th-10-10. My status it shows that

Completed application 29-9-10

Completed documents reached at immigration office at SA 06-10-10

Application status Immi is unable to bla bla etc

your occupation ????

As per mail decision will be taken within 30 days.But today morning I have called at immi office and they told me decision will be in 8 weeks...but I have checked another websites and most of the application finalized within 30 days...so finger crossed

I'm civil engineer too. I mailed my docs and delivered by Fedex last week but SA did not update yet my status as "docs received". I submitted online 10-09-10. Do you think can I email them and ask whether they received or not?

Good luck to us!

Thanks.

Guest jigarercivil

Yes Friend, You can mail them and ask them that they received your documents or not ... but online statues is not that much reliable because they are not updating online status everytime.....

Can u share your details means how much year exp and which type of exp....result of ielts....single applicant or with wife/child....if you dont have problem ....And ya from which country :biggrin:

I'm civil engineer too. I mailed my docs and delivered by Fedex last week but SA did not update yet my status as "docs received". I submitted online 10-09-10. Do you think can I email them and ask whether they received or not?

Good luck to us!

Thanks.

Guest polymath

My status just changed today.:wink: Complete set of docs received.

I have 10 yrs exp./with 3 kids/India/IELTS=7.0

How about you my friend?

Guest jigarercivil

Aha dude,

your just like uncle for me...hahah

I have 5+ exp out of that 3 years as a site engineer and 2.5 + as a design engineer...BIM,planning, quantity take off and some level of structural design...

I am single applicant, unmarried, with ielts 6.5/6.5/7/6.5 and ya me also from Great India:cool:

My status just changed today.:wink: Complete set of docs received.

I have 10 yrs exp./with 3 kids/India/IELTS=7.0

How about you my friend?

Guest polymath

jigarercivil, did you read the news from sa website? Civil engineers planning level have been reached. What's next now, I am losing hope in going to oz.

Guest polymath
Aha dude,

your just like uncle for me...hahah

I have 5+ exp out of that 3 years as a site engineer and 2.5 + as a design engineer...BIM,planning, quantity take off and some level of structural design...

I am single applicant, unmarried, with ielts 6.5/6.5/7/6.5 and ya me also from Great India:cool:

Are you approved? SA announced they have reached the planning level. What's next?

Guest jigarercivil

No uncle our application on hold...might be they will take decision in 2011-2012 programme...

but not in this financial year

Now we need to wait for vic,wa smp.....you have average 7 bands ? have u tried for qld ss? its good place for civil engg job ....

Are you approved? SA announced they have reached the planning level. What's next?

Guest polymath
No uncle our application on hold...might be they will take decision in 2011-2012 programme...

but not in this financial year

Now we need to wait for vic,wa smp.....you have average 7 bands ? have u tried for qld ss? its good place for civil engg job ....

Wait for next financial year? I think that starts 01 July 2011 and that's too long to wait. I might apply for new assessment for Structural Engineer. I have ave of 6.5 IELTS and that leaves me to VIC option only.

When do you think our sa ss application would be decided?

Archived