London Expo in Sept - any news???

Jobo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On previous showings, the chances of DIAC answering any questions about which exhibitors will be attending this thing are zero. The idea is that the applicants take pot luck about that.

Hmm pot luck, so a lot like the visa process is then :twitcy:

They're really selling this aren't they, a closed shop, no exhibitor details and no partners allowed.

I requested a ticket under OH, I'm going to apply myself now for a 2nd ticket :skeptical:

Got an invitation today (mechanic) again just me no partners allowed (or children), Its at Australia House more details to follow apparently

Guest GemandJay
checked our emails again and still not heard a dicky bird.

OH is a Carpenter so doubt if any construction/buiding companies will be there anyway.

However I may be proved wrong!!

Hi Midlanders

Don't know what to suggest, we've been invited and my OH is a Carpenter so yes they are inviting us tradies.

Sorry, maybe send them email?

Gemma

anyone received the second email yet with details on getting their session slot ? i have but i am unable to book a slot anybody else having the same problem

I've had my email, and was able to book a slot with no problem. Could you log into the site ok?

Matt

Guest GemandJay

I've managed to book ok, just gutted that I'm not invited and that it's down to my OH to remember everything or speak to who he can and see what more can be done. Sorry does that sound selfish... apologies I don't mean to.

Gemma

Guest Pixie10

We cant even log in to site never mind book a session! clusterofgeals what are you going to do? When we put details in for forgotten password it says no record of OH!!!!

Any one any ideas what to do?? OH trying to ring up now

Guest chinlow

Hi Pixie10,

i've just got tix for myself and OH - if u have forgotten password u could get it resent to your email further down the page on the website. I just did that... Good luck!

Archived