ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats great news Liz RN...

On the other hand, why is iimigration processing files submitted in October when there are lots of people still waiting that got theirs in before end of June???

Immigration is testing new process and software.

They have broken the system which was working so well and people were happy. It's almost 7.5 months and i still don't have CO allocated. It's very frustrating......

I did called up DIAC but the response was not positive. Response: "Your application is in process , yet to assign a CO. Anticipated timeline is 8 - 12 months".

DIAC didnot provide the latest allocation timelines. Anyone got an email with allocation timelines, please post the same.

I found out today after calling MedibankHealth that my newborn medical assessment still in progress - they receive this only 2 days ago (i thought WTF?) coz all these infos sent to DIAC 2 weeks ago. Daymnn. Medibank mentioned the completion might take 10 working days - and I dont know how long will take for my dear CO to complete it.

TGIF !

you guys might be interested in this .... latest auto email from DIAC.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:

Processing CentreENS RSMS

ParramattaAll Cases Allocated 8 June 2012

MelbourneAll Cases Allocated 1 April 2012

Perth29 June 2012 26 April 2012

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 electronically lodged Applications

Due to the large influx of applications in June 2012, our capacity to allocate post July 2012 electronic applications has been affected. Decision Ready applications are a priority. We are currently allocating

e-lodged applications received July-August 2012.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the update. When did you get this message???

Because i had got 1 last month saying Parramatta ENS Allocated 28 June 2012.

you guys might be interested in this .... latest auto email from DIAC.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**This is an automated response. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Processing CentreENS RSMS

ParramattaAll Cases Allocated 8 June 2012

MelbourneAll Cases Allocated 1 April 2012

Perth29 June 2012 26 April 2012

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we cannot provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Post 1 July 2012 electronically lodged Applications

Due to the large influx of applications in June 2012, our capacity to allocate post July 2012 electronic applications has been affected. Decision Ready applications are a priority. We are currently allocating

e-lodged applications received July-August 2012.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the timeframe that I got on Jan 22

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 196]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

26 June 2012

[/TD]

26 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Mine is being evaluated in perth so I hope to god that the 26 June date is the correct one!!!

Sheesh!

Hi Guys,

Our approval for ENS 856 finally came today. We were overseas for vacations so which is why the approval was pending till we returned onshore.

All the best to everyone,

regards,

Pintu

Congrates Mate :)

Please share your timeline including your field, processing centre, drc/non drc...

Thanks

Archived