ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.

Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.

Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest auswannabe

We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.
I had the same situation! I filled in a new form, sent it off with a money order for $43 to AFP and stuck a note on it that it was urgently required for PR approval. The AFP were great and completed the check on the day they received it. I had it sent directly to my CO who received it less than a week after I applied for the new police check. Hope this helps and congrats on the CO!!

Guest zsugrot

Hi! Our visa was granted yesterday the 16th! :biggrin:

Our timeline:

nomination lodged 11 Oct 2011

nomination acknowledged 13 Oct 2011

nomination approved 17 Nov 2011

visa application lodged 23 Nov

acknowledged 25 Nov

and VISA GRANTED 16 Dec!!!!

We wish you good luck and hopefully all of you will hear some good news before Christmas!!!

Guest mikewheble
We have a case officer!!! Finally got one on Tuesday afternoon (13 Dec) BUT.....she is requesting information that as already been supplied. Application was submitted with original Aus police checks, certified copies of UK ones and photographs but they want all this again.

Trouble is, we now don't have the originals of the Aus police checks, just a photocopy. Does this mean we have to apply for them again? Have called the CO but no response, have sent a fax requesting a call but no response, have spoken to a guy at DIAC who has emailed, but no response.

Form 80 filled in and ready to go, so close but not there yet.

Hi The Whites

Fantastic news as your nomination was lodged a week before mine. Keep us posted to how you get on

Regards

Mike

Guest smwarlock20

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 6 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 July 2011

Here are the updates...

Hi The Whites

Fantastic news as your nomination was lodged a week before mine. Keep us posted to how you get on

Regards

Mike

Having a bit of a mare with it currently. Trekked down to the DIAC dept today and dropped off Form 80 along with new photographs but it seems they have lost our Australian Police Checks!! So hopefully they will accept the copies. Getting in touch with the Case Officer has been like pulling teeth. Doesn't reply to fax, email or phone call and not at her desk today. Will let you know how we go as soon as we get any news.

Guest mikewheble
Having a bit of a mare with it currently. Trekked down to the DIAC dept today and dropped off Form 80 along with new photographs but it seems they have lost our Australian Police Checks!! So hopefully they will accept the copies. Getting in touch with the Case Officer has been like pulling teeth. Doesn't reply to fax, email or phone call and not at her desk today. Will let you know how we go as soon as we get any news.

I hope things improve for you as it's the last thing you need being so close to the Christmas break. I'm sure they will accept the copies especially if they have admitted that they have lost them.

I suspect mine will be issued to a case officer post Christmas as everything seems to be slowing down.

Regards

Mike

hello every

Timeline of visa is

applied 121 on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa as drc

approved on 14/12/2011

occupation cook

If anyone need more information about Pre Grant letter or Visa evidencing please don't hesitate to ask

i will be happy to share the information i have

hello every

Timeline of visa is

applied 121 on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa as drc

approved on 14/12/2011

occupation cook

If anyone need more information about Pre Grant letter or Visa evidencing please don't hesitate to ask

i will be happy to share the information i have

Yes please. We will need to go down that route

hi

CO will send u or ur RMA (if u hav one) pre grant letter and ask you travel within 28days.and make sure you tell your CO ur travel dates by sending him itinerary.Have you already planned to go somewhere ? if not i recommend u to go to fiji (if u can go to NZ without applying a visa then go to NZ) its easy and low airfare as well.about visa evidencing i know fiji immigration doesnt need visa label on your passport you can fly next day for australia but make sure u hav grant letter with u(not pre grant letter).normally it take only one day for CO to issue grant letter but always have spare time if something happen

let me know if you wanna ask anything about fiji or NZ (my friend went to NZ)

things you need to take care when he/she send you pre grant letter

1) dont change your departure dates when u hav already informed your CO about it,u can change arrival dates

2) when you send itinerary to CO ask for confirmation from him/her so you know he/she has noted down

3) do some research about the high commission you going to sometime they closed for holiday(just in case u lost ur documents ,passport)

\

gud luck.ur visa wil not be far away,i got my visa same day about 2hours after my nomination approved

Guest smwarlock20

Cant really say **** education.depends on which one you choose.cause australia has got degree or certificate for nearly anything n everything:)

I need information that which visa 121,856 or 457 needs secondry applicant english language requirement for functional english.As my hubby is a doctor he must have band 7 in each module of IELTS but wht. abt. me (his wife)also has to do IELTS and what score?is IELTS necessary for spouse and what band?

If we go on 457 does this visa also needs spouse IELTS?and if we go on 457 then after going there I want to shift my visa into 856 visa then for this visa still I hav to do IELTS for functional English there?

Confusing rule...........pls. guide someone......

Guest scottmeister007

The first part of our visa (employers nomination) has been approved. How long should we have to wait before a case officer is assigned? We sent off all our details for our part of the visa (121) in October. What sort of time scale should we now be looking at to completion?

Hi All...I am new to this forum. My agent has lodged my ENS decision ready application on dec 1st and received the ackn for nomination and visa on dec 5th. I have sent an email to DIAC on 19th Dec regarding the CO allocation. I got reply yesterday which is 20th Dec syaing that Co has been allocated and my application is processing. Usually how many days does it take for the case finalisation once the CO is allocated.

thanks in advance.

Saray

Guest jnrrazz

Sorry if I am repeating the question here but what is a Form 80 and does everyone need it.

I am currently on a 457 and my company is sponsoring me for my 856. Applied in Sept 4th with Nom and App together. I have provided police checks and medicals but yet to be allocated a CO. Can anyone offer advice as to any more forms info that is required. (I know that the CO may ask for more info), I meant anything other than the medicals and police checks that they will definately require.

Thanks

Hi All...I am new to this forum. My agent has lodged my ENS decision ready application on dec 1st and received the ackn for nomination and visa on dec 5th. I have sent an email to DIAC on 19th Dec regarding the CO allocation. I got reply yesterday which is 20th Dec syaing that Co has been allocated and my application is processing. Usually how many days does it take for the case finalisation once the CO is allocated.

thanks in advance.

Saray

Hi! did you email DIAC yourself to find out if CO has been allocated or did your RMA email on your behalf? Can you give me the email add of DIAC because I'd like to know also. Thanks.

Can somebody tell me, is it really that much faster to send the nomination and visa application together?

My nomination is nearly ready to go but I might be waiting for 2 or 3 months for TRA. Should I send the nomination now?

Your opinions would be appreciated, thanks

yes it does matter and if u lodge DRC it takes only 1month to finalise nomination and visa.becoz both will go to same case officer

applied on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa as DRC

granted on 14/12/2011

hi brill

this might help u

if you hubby applying for 457 visa you dont need any IELTS

but if you applying for permanent visa 121/856 you need 4.5 bands average of four modules( not each)

and if he apply for 457 visa and when u eligible for 121/856 in future (which is 2years) u still need IELTS by that time

or there is way if you dont wanna do IELTS which u will not like pay higher fees which is $4300

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/functional-english-requirement.htm

go on this link if you need more information about what is functional english is

Archived