I got a new job!!!

twinsmom65

Well just found out that I got the job I wanted working for the State Government of Western Australia. I will be working for Department of Child Protection as their resource officer.:jiggy:

It pays more, plus I get 9 day fortnights, and long service leave after 7 years of employment, plus it is a permanent job.

I am currently working as a Financial Counsellor for a Not for Profit, and the pay was pretty low, but I enjoyed working with the clients, however, the position is on a contract basis and my contract was to end in June and is subject to funding.

So a very happy camper, hopefully this will be my job until I retire (got a long way to go still). As some of you know this is job # 5 for me in 17 months here in Perth.

Cheers

Karen

Guest proud2beaussie

Hey Karen that is excellent news ! Very very well done indeed,I hope you enjoy your new job.

Many congratulations indeed.

Cheers

Guest stockies

Woohoooooo !

Well done you, Im so pleased for you Karen..........Roll on long service eh :biglaugh:

Claire. xx

Guest ashmalog

well done and congratulations. You have to be happy in your work so what does it matter if you have had 5 jobs! The australians tend to have a high staff turn around anyway from what i have noticed. I have changed my job since arriving 4mths ago and couldnt be happier with my work.

hope you will be very happy

bonnie x

Congrats Karen - government jobs always feel that bit more secure. I am a business and finance manager in a children's centre in the UK and I am hoping to find something similar when we come over in July. Hope it goes well for you:cute:

Donna x

well done love

Well just found out that I got the job I wanted working for the State Government of Western Australia. I will be working for Department of Child Protection as their resource officer.:jiggy:

It pays more, plus I get 9 day fortnights, and long service leave after 7 years of employment, plus it is a permanent job.

I am currently working as a Financial Counsellor for a Not for Profit, and the pay was pretty low, but I enjoyed working with the clients, however, the position is on a contract basis and my contract was to end in June and is subject to funding.

So a very happy camper, hopefully this will be my job until I retire (got a long way to go still). As some of you know this is job # 5 for me in 17 months here in Perth.

Cheers

Karen

Archived