Changes to MODL - 8 Feb 2010

ptlabs

Guest jennyloh

Now that the top priority is given to Employer Sponsor. May I know what is chances of getting sponsored when living offshore. Unless you are staying in Australia, it may be easier to get employed, but living offshore, i think it don't really make sense. Anybody can advise on this matter would be much appreciated. I hope I can get sponsor too, but it seems no reply from many employers. :daydreaming:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry for everyone that has been affected.

But seriously, just because you put an application in and paid the money, does not mean that you have an automatic right to come to Australia. All this talk about being so FURIOUS and going to SUE the Department, oh and the Secret Agenda is absolutely bol......k.'s.

Can nobody realise, that this is all being done to protect Australia and its citizens. We are supposedly still in a recession; we do have unemployment, why bring in migrants who could increase not decrease the unemployment...

We really do not want people who apply for a visa in a trade which is on the demand list, who then arrive here, and don't do their trade, what is the point. Skilled migration counts for nothing if migrants end up unemployed or in an unskilled job.

But seriously, just because you put an application in and paid the money, does not mean that you have an automatic right to come to Australia

every applicant has paid for a service( immigration) which has been advertised. when u pay for something you deserve to know details.... because the service was not free.. thats why the dept has the service charter ... ( which i dont think it follows..... but whatsever)

Can nobody realise, that this is all being done to protect Australia and its citizens. We are supposedly still in a recession; we do have unemployment, why bring in migrants who could increase not decrease the unemployment...

if this is the case then the department should withdraw the quotas and refund the money ASAP. Why does DIAC change its mind whenever it suits them , whilst applicant cannot ( applicant dont get refunds if they change their mind)

We really do not want people who apply for a visa in a trade which is on the demand list, who then arrive here, and don't do their trade, what is the point. Skilled migration counts for nothing if migrants end up unemployed or in an unskilled job.

this boils down to how the legislation is drafted and how rules are implemented.... ( diac can prevent this if needed...)

Guest bilaln30

In some cases you may be right but in some cases u may be wrong.

My experiences are a bit different. I am from the neighboring country of India. Last year I met a registered MARA agent who is herself an Australian citizen working in our country. I asked her to become my consultant but she plainly refused on the context that DIAC is not going to take any one from our country on one pretext or the other. She was very sure about this and told me that she herself visited ASPC. I knew that she was on a visit to Australia in previous months. It is worth mentioning here that the same consultant was willing to take my case in 2005.

I also know many ppl like Mackault stuck with these checks. In last few weeks I emailed many HR country applicants who in the past talked about internal/external checks during there visa processing on these forums. They all got thru them in few months time span. One of them told me that after three months I contacted Aus embassy in my country and explained my situation very humbly. He advised me to do the same. Mackault u can try this option as well.

On the other hand I personally know and have talked (on telephone many times )to two applicants from our country who got their visas in late 2009. They even don't know what Internal or external checks are.

My personal experience is that Australian Immigration is so complex that anyone, especially from HR country, should not attempt applying without a reputed Australian MARA registered Migration agent. This is to avoid any unintended suspicion in the visa case. BTW, I hired a very experienced, tested, senior consultant.

That makes complete sense. I am waiting to go to Australia because I want to work in my profession in Australia as I can develop my skills. The Uk faces similar problems and you should hear all the complaining that goes on. And the government are not doing anything effective about it. I reassures me that I am trying to move to a country that protects its people and their livelihoods!!

But I am sorry that so many people with dreams can have them knocked back by politics and the B word that I cannot spell!

They all got thru them in few months time span. One of them told me that after three months I contacted Aus embassy in my country and explained my situation very humbly. He advised me to do the same. Mackault u can try this option as well.

Thanks. I did.

In fact there are few direction left that I haven't contacted yet. I guess, Ombudsman and the minister himself. Hope they won't hear from me because I don't want to bother them with my humble case. :wink:

Now that the top priority is given to Employer Sponsor. May I know what is chances of getting sponsored when living offshore. Unless you are staying in Australia, it may be easier to get employed, but living offshore, i think it don't really make sense. Anybody can advise on this matter would be much appreciated. I hope I can get sponsor too, but it seems no reply from many employers. :daydreaming:

Having dealt with 2 worldly known recruitement companies hoping for a company on their books to sponsor us under the ENS 121,they were mostly unhelpful. Their reason is my OH(air con engineer) needs his licences transferred to oz ones! Well thats bloody great as we believe you cant do that unless you are in oz and you cant get in oz unless you have a visa!

We are now looking at our 3rd visa route,should add it to the CV 175,176 and now ENS!

The arguements we have in our house at the moment! Stress!

Good lord man.......stop throwing a blubber already.....take a deep breath and GROW UP YOU CRY BABY!!:arghh:

hey mate, no point getting personal; its just a waste of time, attack the argument (not the person)

Guest jains005
Hi Jains

The main applicant for a subclass 475 visa is NOT exempt from Ministerial Direction 45.

The only exempted applications are the ones where the sc 475 visa has already been granted - to the main applicant in the family on his/her own. Once the sc 475 visa is granted, the family decide to add the main visa holder's spouse/partner and any children to the sc 475 visa. They will not be joining the main labour workforce in Oz (so far as DIAC are concerned) so there is no need to control the time when they might head for Australia.

Cheers

Gill

thanks a lot Gill...

Guest maxpain12

Sean and Maureen,

You guys have a valid point. However please consider that most folks here who have their application halfway through the system or stuck at the end have invested time and money in this whole procedure. Given the current state of affairs if the Government told them that they don't qualify its another matter but when you are told you do and you sell your house, car, business and you find your self in a state of limbo, its really not fair is it? The simple fact is relocating is not easy. I had to sell my car in 2008 as the auto market in Ceylon was crashing and I wanted to capitalize on a good offer, afraid that I would loose more money on the sale later on. To this day I walk and take the bus because I am not sure if my 175 application will be approved before replacing my vehicle. The legal team I hired tell me that it is unlikely my application will go through given the current circumstances. But the bottom line is I made a small sacrifice very well knowing that my application may not go through so I cannot complain. However some of these folks have got much farther than myself only to get stuck. They may have made many more sacrifices than I did after being told that they are through. I am just trying to put things in perspective. Hope it helps.

I think it was back in 1995 or thereabouts, when the skilled applications were processed by the nearest missions, not centrally in Adelaide - New Delhi were assessing applications lodged about 4 years previously whereas London was assessing cases lodged within the previous 6 to 12 months. The passmark was increased without warning from 110 to 120 or whatever. So all the cases, that had not already been points assessed as meeting the old pass-mark, and could not meet the new passmark, were refused - at New Delhi and the same in London - except that an extra 3 years worth of applicants in London got through because that is where the government preferred its applicants to come from. The government achieved this by the level of resources at each post - there was a much much greater number of skills processing officers at the London office than the New Delhi Office, compared to the number of skilled applications received.

So with history like that I don't think talk of a Secret Agenda, is such bollox.

Regards

Tony Coates

Sean and Maureen,

You guys have a valid point. However please consider that most folks here who have their application halfway through the system or stuck at the end have invested time and money in this whole procedure. Given the current state of affairs if the Government told them that they don't qualify its another matter but when you are told you do and you sell your house, car, business and you find your self in a state of limbo, its really not fair is it? The simple fact is relocating is not easy. I had to sell my car in 2008 as the auto market in Ceylon was crashing and I wanted to capitalize on a good offer, afraid that I would loose more money on the sale later on. To this day I walk and take the bus because I am not sure if my 175 application will be approved before replacing my vehicle. The legal team I hired tell me that it is unlikely my application will go through given the current circumstances. But the bottom line is I made a small sacrifice very well knowing that my application may not go through so I cannot complain. However some of these folks have got much farther than myself only to get stuck. They may have made many more sacrifices than I did after being told that they are through. I am just trying to put things in perspective. Hope it helps.

Hi Maureen,

Nice post, I know how stressful it is when the future of you and your family is on limbo, I'm in a similar situation sice 23 Sept. 2009. sold all my assets and ready to go but still waiting for the green light, after FEB 8th the way Minister cutting and chopping things

I wonder whether there will ever be a green light. :mad:

There was lot of negative comments by the Minister's speech about Accountants, Hairdress and Cooks who are in over supply. I belong to one of the above profession, and pray what happened to pre Sept., 2007 does not happen to us.

Cheers,

Hi McKlaut

I completely agree.

As far as I can gather, Australia has had a deliberate (and secret) policy of excluding applicants from HR countries ever since Krudd got into power in late 2007.

I think that Krudd's Secret Agenda is a return to the White Australia policy without saying so, and that by "white" they mean "British" if the truth is told about this.

British applicants for Aussie visas do not get mucked and f***ed about by the Aussies, frankly. Kazzarazza on here is the only person that I know of whose daughter has been caught up in the recent Aussie attempts at Social Engineering, got up by the unqualified-for-the-job Aussie Minister for Immi.

I know of two cases where the ASPC is simply NOT telling the same story as the offshore people whom the ASPC have blamed - in writing. The applicants contacted the people whom the ASPC claim are the culprits. One of the "culprits" responded to the ASPC nearly a year ago. The other "culprit" has never been contacted by the ASPC.

So who is lying? Somebody clearly IS lying, after all?

I suspect that the truth of the matter is that the visa processing clerks have been given a series of people to process and in what order, and that they have been told what excuses to use with "the rest." "The rest" are nearly all applicants from HR countries.

A few are from LR countries, who were never intended to feel the pain in the first place. However, chuck a few of them in as well and it makes it easier to disguise what is really going on....

I strongly suspect.....

Cheers

Gill

Hi Gill,

We emigrated from the UK in 92 when things were bad in the UK and bad here too. At that time there was an embassy in Manchester where you could go and apply for visas and emigration forms. When I went in the queue for people applying for the emigration forms was longer than the one for holiday visas. They first gave you a small form to work out how many points you would have and made it plain that if you didn't get the required number of points then "don't waste your money applying". I've never seen so many upset and dissapointed people in one place in my life when people realised there was no way they were going to get enough points.

I don't think things have changed much over the years and the rules change all the time. I think it's Australian government's right to make and change the rules. It might seem harsh for applicants but that is why Australia is still a good country to live in. We all know what's happened to the UK and why so many people want to leave.

Guest Gollywobbler
Good lord man.......stop throwing a blubber already.....take a deep breath and GROW UP YOU CRY BABY!!:arghh:

Hello Ozzyozzer

You are a newcomer to Poms in Oz. Plus you do not know McKlaut's private story. Therefore how DARE you be so unutterably RUDE towards another member of Poms in Oz?

I have reported your rudeness to Site Admin and to my fellow Mods, so that they can decide what to do about your rude post and they can decide what to do about keeping you on PiO as well.

For my own part, I am giving you a public warning here and now. DO NOT be so bloody rude towards another member ever again. Be as redneck as you like somewhere else but do NOT do it anywhere where I can see you, OK?

Cheers

Gill

Due to the recent changes announced by the Minister, inevitably, members are more stressed and worried as their plans, hopes and aspirations are again thrown into turmoil.

We try our hardest to make PIO a friendly & welcoming environment for all visitors. In order to achieve this, we ask that members are respectful to fellow members and that they treat others the way they themselves would like to be treated.

With this in mind, I'd ask that this thread remain free from comments of a personalised nature and that we can get the thread back on track and stick to the issues.

Thanks

Rob

Admin

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I spoke with David Wilden's secretary yesterday (Thursday.) She said that he is in Paris for meetings yesterday and today. Could she ask David to phone me on Monday? I explained that I will be in meetings on Monday so that is not a good day for me, but Tuesday onwards would be OK.

That bit agreed, I explained to David's secretary that I think the real answer is if I e-mail them both before Monday. There is a problem with e-mails from David to me. I did not get the one that he sent on 14th January. My e-mails reach him OK, though. His secretary very kindly checked David's e-mails because she and I are not sure what the problem is.

I think - not sure but I think - that the problem lies in the fact that I've always used Tiscali as my ISP. Tiscali themselves were never a big problem. Italian-owned, generally chaotic but generally fine as well.

(I used to use a Norwegian dentist. He was excellent. However his Italian wife made the bookings and did the Reception. That woman is USELESS. They get there in the end and the dentist himself is fantastic but getting past the Italian wife is a serious pain! I've given up on the Norwegian man because of his wife. I now go to an Indian lady dentist. She is MUCH better organised. She uses an English receptionist, and the English lady does not support the Chaos Theory which the Italian woman presumably espouses!)

Anyway, I think that Tiscali has been bought by TalkTalk, because whenever I start the machine at home, there are now messages from TalkTalk. God knows who they are but the Word on the internet is that TalkTalk are hopeless. I suspect that TalkTalk does not like the DIAC computer. Norton anti-virus doesn't like the DIAC computer either. Norton sends everything from DIAC straight to the Trash bin. I use McAfee anti-virus, which has never had a disagreement with the DIAC computer, so I now suspect this TalkTalk outfit of dropping e-mails sent from the DIAC computer.

I don't know for sure what the problem is and I don't know enough about computers to find out. However I've agreed with Mr Wilden's secretary that she will insist to him that anything sent from him must be copied to her and then she will send it as well. TalkTalk might not like David Wilden but with a bit of luck it does not also loathe his secretary equally!!

I'm planning a BIG WHINGE to David Wilden over the coming weekend. The British are said to be Whingeing Poms by the Aussies, apparently. OK then. I'm British so I might as well Whinge, it seems to me. David Wilden is Australian, as is his secretary. They might think it would be very odd if a Briton did not Whinge. So Whinge I will. We might as well maintain the stereotype, it seems to me!

The British are very good at Complaining. We have so much experience of Whingeing that we are Professional Whingers, so I may as well do some more of it now.

So far, I am planning to Whinge about the following:

1. Computers and e-mails;

2. The MESS that DIAC have contrived to make of Medicals in the UK. They are very expensive in the UK so do DIAC have any realistic plans for sorting the mess out? David Wilden's own claims - no doubt made in truth at the time because he is very nice and very truthful himself - have nevertheless proved to be complete LIES told by the Australian Govt.

3. When they can be shown to be complete liars about the British medicals - as the Aussie Govt can now be proven to be - what else does the Aussie Govt tell lies about?

4. Arbitrarily trying to scrub some 20,000 people off the New Aussie Agenda is right off the wall. It is NOT democratic to behave in that way and it MUST be stopped. The Minister MUST receive a short, sharp, thick ear for this via a legal challenge in the courts in Oz, which I understand is being organised as we speak.

Unless the Aussie Government is stopped in is tracks about this total DISGRACE, they will get the idea that it is OK to do it whenever they please. Cap & Kill will become a device to be used on every occasion, in the same spendthrift way that the Aussie Govt has chosen to try to use it this time.

Factual reality is that the present Minister for Immi is trying to control a huge backlog of applications for GSM visas. The most recent Hansard has someone from DIAC admitting that their Table says 65,000. The ordinary twit in the street (me) thinks (wrongly, apparently) that this means 65,000 visas for the main visa applicants.

DIAC have now admitted - in Hansard - that it does NOT mean this. According to DIAC, 65,000 means about 40,000 main applicants only. The other 25,000 are Partners, Chidren and other Dependants (mostly ancient, widowed Parents who now live with their chidren, it seems.)

Sean & Maureen plus Ozzyozzer. All of you, please front up. Is it OK for your Government to LIE? You are supporting the sheer lies, so do all of you support lying? Do you encourage your children to tell lies as well? Your Government supports lying so why shouldn't you encourage your children to tell lies?

Is there anything else that applicants for visas want me to add to my e-mail, please?

Cheers

Gill

Guest janagaraja

Well Said.

jana

Due to the recent changes announced by the Minister, inevitably, members are more stressed and worried as their plans, hopes and aspirations are again thrown into turmoil.

We try our hardest to make PIO a friendly & welcoming environment for all visitors. In order to achieve this, we ask that members are respectful to fellow members and that they treat others the way they themselves would like to be treated.

With this in mind, I'd ask that this thread remain free from comments of a personalised nature and that we can get the thread back on track and stick to the issues.

Thanks

Rob

Admin

Oh Gill, where do I start!!

• Totally disregarding family sponsored for a start and leaving them a low priority
  • treating students like dirt (stereotyping)
  • having 'one size fits all policy' not looking at individual circumstances (surely 12 months Oz work experience should count for something?! purely selfish reasons there!
  • not doing anything for all applicants who applied before 17 dec 2008 as this was the date the first announcment was made on priority processing
  • not even attempting to process cat 5 / 6 applications - even one member of staff doing those would be something, they could still be prioritising the others (I see a lot of applicants even cat 4 are being assessed in 2/ 3 months!)
  • no movement in onshore queue (up to date 21/1/10 with all priorities)so how are they going to finalise any by 2011 as opposed to 2012 when there is effectively just one queue!

I know a lot of my issues are onshore but I am still a pom and have had no help from anyone over here!

Love what you are doing....I even emailed the Minister again yesterday and applied to bootscoot (!) on Christmas island (on an ENS of course, yeah, I read the whole Hansard report !!!)

Thanks heaps - whinge over x

Hi All

So far, I am planning to Whinge about the following:

1. Computers and e-mails;

2. The MESS that DIAC have contrived to make of Medicals in the UK. They are very expensive in the UK so do DIAC have any realistic plans for sorting the mess out? David Wilden's own claims - no doubt made in truth at the time because he is very nice and very truthful himself - have nevertheless proved to be complete LIES told by the Australian Govt.

3. When they can be shown to be complete liars about the British medicals - as the Aussie Govt can now be proven to be - what else does the Aussie Govt tell lies about?

4. Arbitrarily trying to scrub some 20,000 people off the New Aussie Agenda is right off the wall. It is NOT democratic to behave in that way and it MUST be stopped. The Minister MUST receive a short, sharp, thick ear for this via a legal challenge in the courts in Oz, which I understand is being organised as we speak.

Unless the Aussie Government is stopped in is tracks about this total DISGRACE, they will get the idea that it is OK to do it whenever they please. Cap & Kill will become a device to be used on every occasion, in the same spendthrift way that the Aussie Govt has chosen to try to use it this time.

Factual reality is that the present Minister for Immi is trying to control a huge backlog of applications for GSM visas. The most recent Hansard has someone from DIAC admitting that their Table says 65,000. The ordinary twit in the street (me) thinks (wrongly, apparently) that this means 65,000 visas for the main visa applicants.

DIAC have now admitted - in Hansard - that it does NOT mean this. According to DIAC, 65,000 means about 40,000 main applicants only. The other 25,000 are Partners, Chidren and other Dependants (mostly ancient, widowed Parents who now live with their chidren, it seems.)

Sean & Maureen plus Ozzyozzer. All of you, please front up. Is it OK for your Government to LIE? You are supporting the sheer lies, so do all of you support lying? Do you encourage your children to tell lies as well? Your Government supports lying so why shouldn't you encourage your children to tell lies?

Is there anything else that applicants for visas want me to add to my e-mail, please?

Cheers

Gill

Gill,

Thanks a lot for your efforts. You may count on me.

Hi Gill,

Well as we all know the suggested culling of the 20.000 pre sept. 2007 applicants is very frightening for everyone, as it sets a dangerous precedent.

Also the message that Senator Evans is sending out to the rest of the world should be of concern to Australia. It smacks of bully boy tactics, picking on the weakest, as perhaps many of the outstanding cases aren't straight forward, but I would like to think that they met the requirements for PR at the time.

These are not the actions of an honorable society. Where do the rest of us stand now, if genuine applications, made in good faith, can be so dismissed? The Australian government is very keen to take all the application money, sit on it for years, earn interest, before saying we have changed the rules.

Of course immigration isn't a right, but if the apparent offer to emigrate is there, and if you fulfill all the requirements, it isn't unreasonable to think that you have a good chance to be accepted. That's why you are prepared to part with your hard earned money.

Unless the Aussie Government is stopped in is tracks about this total DISGRACE, they will get the idea that it is OK to do it whenever they please. Cap & Kill will become a device to be used on every occasion,

Gill, if you think that the Australian government has developed weapons of mass distraction then of course you have to invade. I'm sure that nice Gordon Brown is just itching for a diversion of his own and I think the Indians will come in with you. Can you just make sure everyone leaves the Dewa National Park alone please? :-)

Our dentists in Summer Hill are Greek and Irish.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Hi Gill,

Well as we all know the suggested culling of the 20.000 pre sept. 2007 applicants is very frightening for everyone, as it sets a dangerous precedent.

Also the message that Senator Evans is sending out to the rest of the world should be of concern to Australia. It smacks of bully boy tactics, picking on the weakest, as perhaps many of the outstanding cases aren't straight forward, but I would like to think that they met the requirements for PR at the time.

These are not the actions of an honorable society. Where do the rest of us stand now, if genuine applications, made in good faith, can be so dismissed? The Australian government is very keen to take all the application money, sit on it for years, earn interest, before saying we have changed the rules.

Of course immigration isn't a right, but if the apparent offer to emigrate is there, and if you fulfill all the requirements, it isn't unreasonable to think that you have a good chance to be accepted. That's why you are prepared to part with your hard earned money.

Good post!

I think today everybody who is going to start Australian migration route should take in mind that:

1. No rule is stable. There is no protection from retrospective rule changes applied for exisiting applicants. So, the goalposts might be shifted later which make the application invalid.

2. Your time estimate for the process is almost unpredictable and may vary from several moth to several years.

3. Each application can be capped and returned back as "never submitted before".

Something like this sould be posted on the DIAC website in bold.

It's still all DIAC's fault. Their system must be able to handle the desired number of applications for a year's quota and that's it. It shouldn't allow to overload applications. Not all applicants can guess if they are in the last batch to be accepted, and not all applications know about computers.

They must be keen of what they put on their website since all of us rely to the information posted on it.

Dear Gill and POMs,

Hello!

I have written to all senators from Australia, Ombudsman and my concerned embassy in AUS. I am also seeking a tough Lawyer and contemplating action against DIAC. Here is the text I wrote to all Senators.....

This mail is in response regarding our migration application dated 27th August 2007 for a Skilled – Australian Citizen Sponsored (Subclass 138). I am an Education officer. The latest draconian legislative passed by the minister of Migration on 8th February 2010 has left us harassed and not worthy of a human being...

They have ceased our application after almost three (3) years of waiting without any reason of capping. He is willing to refund our application charge (VAC) after keeping us in a limbo for three years. First he amended the law on 23rd September 2009 and now he has completely disqualified our application. In this process he has used our money "People his Business" for the benefit of the ministry he heads and made fun of our lives and the amount of time, money, energy and ambitions we had.

After many changes and assurances he gave through his ministries web site (See attachments as proof)

Please find attachment “Medical” as proof of request for medical. Also find the attached herewith the “Acknowledgement of Receipt of Visa Application” letter in which it states clearly that the applicant can reduce the amount of time required to process the application by providing any outstanding requirements before the application is allotted to a case officer (See last couple of line on the scanned copy).

There is also an attachment with this acknowledgement which shows the progress / processing information regarding our paper based application Subclass 138. Also attached herewith (ASPC mail.doc ) is the mail received from his office on 9th February 2009 which states clearly that all applications prior to 1st September 2007 will be allotted to case officers by 20th March 2009. In the attachment of Medicals request the DIAC says that the applicant has 28 days to do his medicals and in DIAC scenario -- they took 30 months to decide that our applications are not accepted… This is totally inhuman. And what about the interest the DIAC and the ministry of Immigration earned on our application charge (VAC) of AUS $ 2060 since August 2007???

In the new legislation passed he says that no refunds will be there for the medicals, Assessment charge, English tests(IELTS) and Taking a MARA agent also costs a fortune. What about the interests on all the amount of VAC he had with him for the last three years. He takes 30 months to tell us that we cannot continue with your application because you are not worthy of our system. He must be joking. IS he? Or is “People his Business" his motto.

We filled our application under the rules of Migration prevalent at that time. My only other brother lives in Melbourne (VIC) and has been doing well and contributing to the economy since the last 8 years.

We believe that the Minister should take responsibility and demonstrate that his moral position is consistent, that it extends to cover the thousands of customers affected by his combined lack of action in managing the inflow of applications once the problem was brought to his attention. Setting limits and shaping migration program volumes was his job to do at the time they knew the inflow was changing. My family now suffers as a result of this lack of timely decision making. The late response and subsequent over-reaction to the rising inflow visas means we will now be ineligible to migrate. It is their job to help lift the unfair and discriminatory suspension of processing.

Therefore we request your good self to please consider the amount, energy and time spent in this process.

And if this is Law then we want compensation of the amount of mental harassment we have suffered because of this latest legislation. Please advise us how to proceed and also suggest us as to what legal action can be taken and this legislation challenged in the court of Law.

Best regards,

XXX

this is easier said than done... i am in india.. its a nightmare to follow up on such issues... more over i dont want to further jeopardize my application and stay in their bad books....

The point im making is that there is an unexplained/ intentional delay for applicants from a HR country ( after accounting for procedural delays) . And why so ? Because i have experienced it ( my papers are in order.. and all checks completed, gave a second copy of PCC as the preious expired ( PCC requested by CO in nov and submitted in early dec 09). the site says 15 months for my case. But Blo*dy hell it's 18+ months now

What is your occupation ?

Archived