Guest pakistan

lolzzzz@ both of our patient is running thin . .Amz HOSLA! :P. . .Yes, had got all the information on phone a few days ago but today got the letter officially and finally :) . . .there isn't any specific timeline on my letter, but they told my hubby that it would be 6 to 9 months, and its a lonnnnnnnnnngggggggg wait :$ . . . well! Thanks any ways amz :)

Thanks a lot for the valuable input. Yeah i reckon 6 to 8 weeks especially its end of financial year here in Aus and new year starts from 1st of July which i believe new pool for spouse visa applicants from which they can issue visas. The other factor i think which is why its getting delayed is because quite a few of asylum seeker boats have reached Australian shores (especially this past month) and people in immigration office might be stretched with this overwork of registering them and keeping them in Indonesia or Christmas Island etc.

Questions? Can u submit form 80 and pcc which they havn't requested it yet? is gender has anything to do with visa timeline i.e. female less time compared to male applicants or vice versa.

Edited by adnanm

Thanks a lot for the valuable input. Yeah i reckon 6 to 8 weeks especially its end of financial year here in Aus and new year starts from 1st of July which i believe new pool for spouse visa applicants from which they can issue visas. The other factor i think which is why its getting delayed is because quite a few of asylum seeker boats have reached Australian shores (especially this past month) and people in immigration office might be stretched with this overwork of registering them and keeping them in Indonesia or Christmas Island etc.

Questions? Can u submit form 80 and pcc which they havn't requested it yet? is gender has anything to do with visa timeline i.e. female less time compared to male applicants or vice versa.

yes adnanm form 80 and original pcc can be sent after the application has been submitted...i do believe it help to speed things up .

Female it seems get visa earlier then males as the males external security checks take much longer....

Edited by simee

Oh man I knew something is wrong with these guys..:(

anywaz congrats happy for u..:) so wat did the co ask from you.

PS: abt ur cousin did she got assigned a co as well.

Hi Amz,

Yes, my cousin also got a CO assigned to her case.

Man, You're lucky Masha-Allah . . .how did you come to know that a co had been assigned to you? . . .u got any mail from him/her or what?

Hi Nidz,

I got an email from AHC that CO named '....' has been assigned to you. We will contact you if we would need some additional documents.

I am waiting for medical call now.

Wow mukesam.. What did u do that we missed out? :) Good for you. Ur really lucky. I hope we are next Inshahllah

Hi Stareye,

Thanks, I just filled the forms, attached documents to it including PCC along with my husband's documents and bank statements, payslips, tax returns etc etc and sent them to AHC. I didn't use any consultant.

My husband filed his skilled immigration in 2009 by himself and got immigration in just 7 months. So, he knows everything about how to file a case.

Oh boy good news for someone ....yipeeee !!!!

Lucky you Mukesam :P Thank you for shaing with us here...IA all of us will hear good news soon too

Did the CO request for anything? were you asked for Form 80 ? i might have a lot of questions for you :P

Hi Simee,

Thanks, my CO didn't ask for anything. I already filled and sent form 80 with my documents. I am just waiting for my medical. I think my call would medical call would come in couple of months time.

Guest lahorite

y pak is HR?? wt our fault z being a part of hr country to face sucha long wait??:(co n medikal call takes ths much

uuuuuuurrrrrrhhhhhhhh

any hw co n medikal call takes so longg wait n othr wait z wd no question tht cumz afta medikal...

gud luk to u aall of us

Interesting article fro DIAC website, not sure if anyone has gone through it but worth sharing....

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/21managing.htm

[h=2]Priority processing[/h]Section 499 of the Act allows the minister to give written directions to consider and finalise visa applications in an order of priority that the minister considers appropriate.

This ensures that where there is very high demand for places under the Migration Program, processing priority is given to applicants who have the most compelling claims in terms of the government's policy priorities.

In the family stream, higher priority is given to immediate family categories such as dependent children, fiancés, partners and carers of sponsors in Australia. Lower priority is accorded to all other family stream applicants such as parents, aged dependent relatives and remaining relatives. Applications for parent, aged dependent relative and remaining relative visas are processed in application date order until the applicant is allocated a queue date.

SALAM TO EVERYONE

I have question to everyone plz answer me,My visa officer asked me additional information about forums 80 ,thats information i already gave them before,i m little worried cause i don't know how long it will take again to finish my security checks,they ask THAT further information after 9 month.

THANKS FOR REPLY IN ADVANCE......

SALAM TO EVERYONE

I have question to everyone plz answer me,My visa officer asked me additional information about forums 80 ,thats information i already gave them before,i m little worried cause i don't know how long it will take again to finish my security checks,they ask THAT further information after 9 month.

THANKS FOR REPLY IN ADVANCE......

it's okay if they are asking the questions again Just reply....nothing to be worried abt.

Another one...

Partner visa cannot be capped.

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/capping-and-queuing.htm

[h=2]Family Stream[/h]Partner category visas:

• Partner (subclasses 309/100 and 820/801) visas cannot be capped.

• Prospective Marriage (fiancé) (subclass 300) visas may be subject to capping.

Yes you are right there isn't a cap on the partner visas BUT the do have a certain number allocated each year and they try and stick to that, thats why you will see sometimes that your CO may advise longer processing times to push approvals out to the next financial year nb. From the start of July.

Guest askhan75
y pak is HR?? wt our fault z being a part of hr country to face sucha long wait??:(co n medikal call takes ths much

uuuuuuurrrrrrhhhhhhhh

any hw co n medikal call takes so longg wait n othr wait z wd no question tht cumz afta medikal...

gud luk to u aall of us

Mate don't u know why pakistan HR country ? Please ask your BAHDUR FAUJ for that ::)

Thanks bro

iTS VERY HELPFUL PAGE,WILL YU TELL ME ITS THAT'S MEANS START OF JULY WE CAN SEE RAINING OF VISA OR AGAIN NORMAL PROCESSING.

I SHALL BE THANK FUL FOR YOUR REPLY...

Not really raining of visas since spouse visas are not capped, so should be normal processing throughout the year but definitely higher priority given for spouse and dependent child cases.

Mate don't u know why pakistan HR country ? Please ask your BAHDUR FAUJ for that ::)

Hi Askhan,

First of all, this forum is not for your politics and if you can't help some one there is not need to misguide them.

There is no link between Army and Pakistan being an HR country. I am also a critic of Army and its role in our country but that doesn't mean that Army is the root of all the issues that we have today. The real issue is that we indulge ourselves in blame game and don't accept our mistakes. If our Army is responsible for our country being in the list of HR countries then why India is in HR countries list along with alot of other countries???

Facts must be kept straight. Here is the official definition of HR country from Aus department of immigration website.

The terms 'Low risk' and 'High risk' show whether passport holders are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk applies to nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports. A list of these can be found on the department's website. High riskcountries are those which are not ETA eligible.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/3.0.htm

Here is more for you:

If your country is a high risk country then it’s nothing to be offended about. The factors which make your country of origin a low or high risk country are not really understood either.

As the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa list is utilised It’s been suggested that high risk countries are those whose citizens have an historic high rate of visa over staying in Australia, whilst low risk countries are those countries whose citizens are good boys and girls and normally leave before their visas have expired.

If your country falls into the high risk category then additional checks will be undertaken prior to your visa being approved and different service levels are applied by the department for the time to process your application.

http://www.gettingdownunder.com/2008/09/17/high-risk-or-low-risk-country-which-are-you

So, its not Army. Its Electronic Travel Authority and our brother/sisters that don't go back after their visa is over in Australia.

I hope your mind is clear now.

Regards,

Edited by Mukesam