Guest pakistan

AOA everyone,

I submitted my 309/100 application on 8th of this month via TCS islamabad. With the application I provided:

1) PCC (original)

2) Form 80

3) 888 Forms

4) My husband's bank statements (he is in Australia on PR)

5) My husband's employment letter

6) 40sp & 47sp forms

7) My family tree certificate from NADRA (FRC)

8) Attested Passport copies and other documents

I have not received any acknowledgement yet. I guess I will have to wait for it.

I am a house wife so I did not send my degree certificate copies. I just wonder will it make any difference as I am not applying for a skilled visa.

Best of luck to all !!!!

Guest punjabi
Im praying for a happening Monday :P:P:P

Hey punjabi ud prob get visa before us lot coz India is a LR (HR) country if tht makes sense :)

which city are u from ? :) my family is from delhi :)

I checked spreadsheet of processing time of delhi high commission for spouse visa... Its 7 months and 6 as average for most of the applicants at delhi.....which is half the time period as compared to Pak( i think).it so hard to live without our partner for anyone

.. I am from patiala near chandigarh( punjab), and my my family is from layallpur, pakistan.... I wish i could ever see my ancestral home....Bloody partition...

Then let's hope for tomorrow..:)

and we can play this game all week..:P

yeah i guess so...thts all we can do......i hope the AHC has bijli,if not we are in for a LONGGGG wait....lolzzzzz

Nice to see new members joining .............i wish everyone whose applied for visa turns up in this forum.......:)

ANYONE any guesses how many application they recieve weekly ? im guessing its 70-80 application monthly !!!

Nope we only send two of them and both from australain citizen who are my husband's friend.

my hubby was in hurry to send in application and now I realise we haven't send a lot of things but oh well will send them if co ask for them.

wat about u did u send them simee?

nopes i didnt send them either...i read abt a lot of other ppl sending them and then i panic :P my main worry though is form 80 as quite a few mem including hubby have other citizen ships ,so getting those detail seems so much of a hassle :(

Edited by simee

Guest Goldcoast

hey guys! Just wanted to say, don't stress up, there is nothing we can do about it and taking tension won't speed up the process. Simee don't wait for it so badly on every monday, i got email for medical and other forms on saturday, which was totally surprising=P. Mine was mid-feb application and i got email on 2nd june, yours is mid march expect it in july. I had also not submitted form 80, and they asked for it along with request for medical, so i hope it doesn't delay the process much I would recommend you guys to write statuary declaration from your side and one from family member.I did submitted it, and i know of someone who submitted hers but missed out one from family and CO asked for it when other documents were requested. I think it takes 6-7 months for visa from Pakistan these days and i am expecting mine in early Sep=P

LOlzz....i can't help feeling hopeful goldcoast :P id like to be there right after eid.....oh If AHC only knew :P

Did you write the declaration from ur side of the family on stamp paper? SIGH !!!!!!

And I was hoping to be there before eid.. I think I'm still hoping for that Lolz :P

LOLZ

you never know IA :P

ud have an awesome ramazan......hubby was telling me the weather is quite cold there :)

Yes I was there last year during Ramadan dats why I soo wanna go back again now..It was the shortest and coolest ever.:P

And I hate to think that when finally I have my visa (around oct or nov from the looks of thing) it'll be summer there again..oh I hate summers :daydreaming:

Edited by Amz