Guest pakistan

WOW Goldcoast :) thts awsome if they call u for medicals after 3 months then it means u will have interview call within few months so yeah u said right it will might take hardly 6 to 7 months which is much better then 12 months wait .......... girls choti Eid tak to bhool Jayain , haan Bari Eid ka socha ja sakta hai :D

The documents which u send to AHC just need to be attested and notarized so u dont need to get it attested from Foreign Ministry,it is good to be attested if u r already going to Australia then it can be helpful for u if u go to Pakistani Embassy for some reason regarding any documents like degrees and stuff and simee i asked u before as whats the logic of Monday :D ???

LOlzz....i can't help feeling hopeful goldcoast :P id like to be there right after eid.....oh If AHC only knew :P

Did you write the declaration from ur side of the family on stamp paper? SIGH !!!!!!

The declaration should not be on the stamp paper , u can type and can get print on simple A4 Paper and got the signature of the person who is giving statement on ur behalf also get the front and back side photo copy of CNIC on one paper of that person anddddd CNIC should be Translated in English as well :) , u can get the English translation form from any shop near to u who sell Stamp Papers and do type agreements on Stamp Papers ..... BIG EFFORT :D

The declaration should not be on the stamp paper , u can type and can get print on simple A4 Paper and got the signature of the person who is giving statement on ur behalf also get the front and back side photo copy of CNIC on one paper of that person anddddd CNIC should be Translated in English as well :) , u can get the English translation form from any shop near to u who sell Stamp Papers and do type agreements on Stamp Papers ..... BIG EFFORT :D

Okay thanks :) well no logic behind Monday......Just hoping the the week starts with good news :)

Bangkok office transferred back to Islamabad cause they said they have no more officer to deal this application,cause my Application remitted from MRT ,they didn ask any denouements from me but i Don't know why they not Given priority to my case ,my calling ISB and they said they did n received my Application yet ,but hope fully soon and Bangkok office said they already send i dont know why they doing this,so frustrated plz help me ..

hello rana gee, did u apply for spouse visa 309?

Assalam o Alaikum again,

well! Simee and Amz . . . NO!. . . i sent them a fax again and requested them to send me the acknowledgement letter. . .haven't got any answer yet (AS ALWAYS) . . .you guys don't need to be worried about your visas as you all have got your acknowledgement letters but my case is worst among all of us. . . lawyer says its normal and in many cases it happens due to many factors but i'm not satisfied with his statement. . .my file was strong enough (Alhumdulillah) and i had sent my original attested PCC With the Application as well. . .i don't know whats wrong with them .

where is Dr.Fatima? . . .i guess we are in the same boat.

Edited by Nidz

Assalam o Alaikum again,

well! Simee and Amz . . . NO!. . . i sent them a fax again and requested them to send me the acknowledgement letter. . .haven't got any answer yet (AS ALWAYS) . . .you guys don't need to be worried about your visas as you all have got your acknowledgement letters but my case is worst among all of us. . . lawyer says its normal and in many cases it happens due to many factors but i'm not satisfied with his statement. . .my file was strong enough (Alhumdulillah) and i had sent my original attested PCC With the Application as well. . .i don't know whats wrong with them .

where is Dr.Fatima? . . .i guess we are in the same boat.

We are all in the same boat here with or without acknowledgement letter because rite now it's of no use to us as well just like you said they don't reply back or take calls..

chk ur bank account or whatever payment mode you have choose and see whether they have taken the visa fees or not.. If they have then this means somebody has open your application.

hang in there u'll get it soon IA. And if you have use an agent tell him to chk it out for you as they are on usually good terms with them :P

cheers

Assalam o Alaikum again,

Hey nidz i called them today to enquire if they had recieved my form 929 and after a long wait i was finally put thru and a very polite staff informed me tht they had....this happened in the morning around 11:30 am.......do call tomorrow and inquire :)

PS:They wudnt give me any hint of where my file is at this stage :)

MRT is Migration Review Tribunal and Rana gee why they refer ur case back to Islamabad ???? because if u have won MRT case then it means they will give u the visa instead of going through the same process again , and after Review Tribunal they stamp ur visa if u won the case that sound so strange to me ........

Assalam o Alaikum again,

Hey nidz i called them today to enquire if they had recieved my form 929 and after a long wait i was finally put thru and a very polite staff informed me tht they had....this happened in the morning around 11:30 am.......do call tomorrow and inquire :)

PS:They wudnt give me any hint of where my file is at this stage :)

hahahahahah finally Monday comes with good news for u simeee :D

Yaayyyyy!, today they received the call, been made by my hubby and she told him that they had already sent me the acknowledgement letter by mail on 28th april 2012 :-/ and my case is under process . . .but i didnt receive any mail . . .I think they had made some mistake in my id. . . CRAP!. . . .I'll make a phone call to request them to send me the acknowledgement again but the gud news is that my case is being processed . . . Thanks to Allah!.

Hi All,

Today, I got Ack email from Aus High Commission Isb that they have received my file which was sent on 08-06-2012. It took 12 days for ACK. Its a standard email notifying me that my case has been accepted as a valid case (fee cheque was present in the file) and a case officer has been assigned to me. CO would take 8 weeks to check if they would need any additional document from my side.

Here is the interesting piece, my cousin also applied for 309 visa. Exactly, 2 days before I submitted my 309 application. She received her ACK day before yesterday (exactly 2 days before my ACK). Her ACK took exactly 12 days (same as mine).

:smile: Fingers crossed now.