Guest pakistan

yep m thinking ovr same pattern,wil cal thm today,heard afta medikals fr females it hardly takes to months to grant the visa..lets hop fr the bst:)

Yeah I hope that is the case too.. Cause after it they do the final assessment and queued it for final decision.

Edited by Amz

yep m thinking ovr same pattern,wil cal thm today,heard afta medikals fr females it hardly takes to months to grant the visa..lets hop fr the bst:)

i think the embassy is closed friday but fatima pls share the outcome of the phone call with us :)

Assalam o alaikum all,hows everyone ??? any one got the CO who got acknowledgment letter in April ??? i got call from AHC few days back regarding few addresses of my previous work companies ??? i think they assigned CO or they give a call for confirming the information we give ???? they havent send any email to my migration agent yet... any one here got call like this after acknowledgment letter? kindly give updates..... (Ladies yahan bhi shopping aur sale ki batain shuru :D) ....

Assalam o alaikum all,hows everyone ??? any one got the CO who got acknowledgment letter in April ??? i got call from AHC few days back regarding few addresses of my previous work companies ??? i think they assigned CO or they give a call for confirming the information we give ???? they havent send any email to my migration agent yet... any one here got call like this after acknowledgment letter? kindly give updates..... (Ladies yahan bhi shopping aur sale ki batain shuru :D) ....

I applied and got letter in April but havn't got any call from AHC yet I think nobody has only goldCoast got assigned co who applied in feb and we are all still waiting for any additional mail and call from them.

P.s shopping and sales are the best time pass we have for now..:D

Guest Zeeshu

Monday is the public holiday here in Australia. I doubt that the AHC will be working on the applications. Best of luck for Tuesday though!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm means if some one who applied in Feb is getting CO assigned after 3 to 4 months then i think we will get it in the mid of July or August :( sooooooooooooooo long to wait but i hope after that we can count on them ..... what was so special about this monday ? or monday is ur lucky day :) but yes its queen's birthday today in Australia so public holiday so ur lucky monday gone oooppppssss :)

Guest morefriendm

Hi,

Does anybody knows how long will it normally take for 309 visa to get approved after case officer has been allocated and medical and pcc submitted?

Thanks

Guest visa309
Hi,

Does anybody knows how long will it normally take for 309 visa to get approved after case officer has been allocated and medical and pcc submitted?

Thanks

Normally you have to enter Australia before the expiry of medicals or PCC..whichever is earlier.

By the way, can you share your timeline. When did you apply?

Guest morefriendm

Hi,

I applied around first week of March 2012 and my CO has been assigned last week. I submitted medical and pcc few days ago. Im just wondering how long the waiting should take? :(

Guest visa309
Hi,

I applied around first week of March 2012 and my CO has been assigned last week. I submitted medical and pcc few days ago. Im just wondering how long the waiting should take? :(

Hopefully it will be about 2 months.

Did your CO ask you for medical and PCC ?

Guest morefriendm
Hopefully it will be about 2 months.

Did your CO ask you for medical and PCC ?

Yes, and I already submitted.

Guest visa309

I applied in late feb 2012, got my CO assigned in March.. I was asked to submit form 80 and PCC.. which I submitted in mid of April..till then there is no news.

I wonder why my CO did not ask me for medicals and just PCC only ..:(

Guest morefriendm
I applied in late feb 2012, got my CO assigned in March.. I was asked to submit form 80 and PCC.. which I submitted in mid of April..till then there is no news.

That's not good. you will hear from them soon. Thanks for the info anyway

Hey Visa give them a call today and ask ? :) im sure they will help :)

So now I think simee you and dr.fatima are next u guys applied in march and they are allocating co for march applicant. And then next month me and firstknight.. Cause my six weeks are over and no mail from Ahc till now. They should write 3 months in acknowledgment letter if they are gonna take this much time.. But no they like to keep us waiting all the time..:P