Guest pakistan

Guest punjabi

Is there anyone who paid for offshore partner visa file in australia ... If anyone plz let me know how did u do that????? Plz ..... Thanks

Hi everyone

I just wanna know that in the partner visa offshore checklist, there is documents required for sponsor which shows that 1. Proove that ur husband usually reside in australia.... How can i proove that???? Should i just photostat my passport stamps with dates mentioned on it which shows arrival and departure dates.... Which shows my husband usually reside in australia....It can become a proof , i think so.... Any other suggestion most welcome.... And how to pay partner visa fee in australia for the file lodged in india...Thanks

Hey,

Well to prove tht ur husband is a resident in australia you can take photocopies of his

a.Passport(if he is a citizen)

B.copy of his tax statements

C.copies of his entry and exists from aus ,driver's license,utility bills,and

If he can contact the department of immigration im sure they will guide him to the office where he can pay ur application fee in australia

Hello visa 309,

i guess they do i cllled them up after 10 weeks to enquire for updates and the answer was 12 months is the published time and if we require anything we'll let you know :)

Have u been assigned a CO as yet?

Guest Zeeshu

I paid for my wife's offshore spouse visa in Australia. Just give a call on General Enquiries to Immigration and follow the prompts. The representative will ask for your spouse details and accept the payment from your credit card. He/she will email the tax invoice to you which you can attach with your application as a proof.

Is there anyone who paid for offshore partner visa file in australia ... If anyone plz let me know how did u do that????? Plz ..... Thanks

Guest Zeeshu

If you are a female then you are in luck. Usually takes about 5-6 months to finalize your application depending upon the completeness of your application. For male applicants however, the it might take 12 months or more.

Hi all, i am new to the forum. I have applied for my 309 visa in islamabad in march 2012. They say it takes 12 months..Do they really mean it??? Its tooo much..why it takes so much time? what they do with our applications?

Guest dr fatima

hey,i want to know somth plz

i applied`in march fr spouse visa 309,yt cudn gt any of their email,i want to do fr my medicals plz suggst me wt shud i haf to provide IOM fr my medikals..plz reply n direct me thnx

Guest samkhan1123

Dr fatima .. your case officer will inform you when u have to go for medical to IOM. they will send u an email and a number for taking appointment. you have to follow that process.

Dr fatima .. your case officer will inform you when u have to go for medical to IOM. they will send u an email and a number for taking appointment. you have to follow that process.

hey sam,

can you tell me wht documents are required for a tourist visa.My hubby is an australian citizen and i have also applied for a309 Spouse visa this March

Guest visa309
hey sam,

can you tell me wht documents are required for a tourist visa.My hubby is an australian citizen and i have also applied for a309 Spouse visa this March

Simee..you will get ur CO assigned soon.

I have heard that applying for a tourist visa may delay your 309 visa processing

Guest visa309
Hello visa 309,

i guess they do i cllled them up after 10 weeks to enquire for updates and the answer was 12 months is the published time and if we require anything we'll let you know :)

Have u been assigned a CO as yet?

Yeah..I have been getting the same response every time I email them

Guest visa309
If you are a female then you are in luck. Usually takes about 5-6 months to finalize your application depending upon the completeness of your application. For male applicants however, the it might take 12 months or more.

"( this is very unfair..and doesnot make sense:(

Guest dr fatima

I have heard that applying for a tourist visa may delay your 309 visa processing

how long it takes nw adays to assign a co??

has any one of u gt CO assigned aftr applying 309 visa in feb,march this year??

plz reply

Hey Fatima,

I applied in March aswell and i have no idea if i have a case officer as yet or not.Maybe if u call and ask them they might tell you ive uve been assigned one or not....Emailing them isnt going to work i think.

i'll probably wait till june end and if i have no mails from CO then i'll apply for a tourist visa :)

Guest dr fatima

salam

plz i need suggstion...aus high commision sent me and resend me my acknowledgmnt lettr on my hotmail but i din gt any of their email,i chekd my junk mails as wel bt nothing thr as wel,wt could be tha reasn wt shud i do nw??plz suggst me

salam

plz i need suggstion...aus high commision sent me and resend me my acknowledgmnt lettr on my hotmail but i din gt any of their email,i chekd my junk mails as wel bt nothing thr as wel,wt could be tha reasn wt shud i do nw??plz suggst me

Fatima why dont u call them up and ask to which id they sent u the email :S coz all the correspondence is through mail and if they dont have ur correct email id tht might create a lot of mess in future when CO would requires further documents from you.

Edited by simee

Dear dr fatima,

You are not the only one. The same thing happened with me. They said that they had sent me an acknowledgement email but I didn't receive it in my inbox or junk mail. I gave them a call the confirm me my email address but

They said that they didnt have my file with them at that very moment to confirm. However I told them my email address again so that they could reconfirm it. That was the only thing I could do on my own. But then they have our numbers for correspondance aswell incase they sent us an email and we didnt get bak to them. So u should be a bit proactive. Give them a call and see what happens. And incase they recofirm u ur email address over the phone do let me know aswell. I dont trust these people in short. And yes within 3 months a case officer should be alotted to us because they said that over the phone So we can give them a call if god forbid it gets later than that.

@ shezi. Any luck with your case officer?

Edited by stareye

Hiiii every one,i applied for 309 visa in April,i got acknowledment letter in the mid of April which said CO will be alloted in 6 weeks and will let me know whether interview is required or not,still havent have got any contact from them,so is there anyone with same situation ???? or can anyone tell me when they r gonna allot me CO. and whats the time period ????

Hi first knight. I also sent my documents in april.Please keep me posted if ur assigned a case officer as we will be assigned one side by side .We all need to share the information here to find leeds in to this immigration process.I mean its a spouse visa not some NASA project recruitment the way they treat us by not picking our calls and not replying to our emails. Its unfair really. It so difficult and mentally exhausting to just wait, wait and wait. Check ur inbox at least 5-7 times a day with a hope that at an email will be there. I guess they need to improve their process and streamline it abit. I.mean UK hardly takes 4 months. Anyways all you females out there keep the threads going. I am sure it will help us predict our timelines aswell. Shezi dont worry we are all are in the same boat. Inshahllah we all will get it. We just need to have faith in this and pray.

Edited by stareye

hey salam!

ANY FEB OR MARCH APPLICANT GOT CO ASSIGNED???

Hey, after browsing other threads im pretty sure we will have some news when the new financial year starts in Australia i.e : July 1st

lets keep our spirits up :)