Guest pakistan

Guest shanzee

Iqra you r right , thanks for the correction.....so Faisal, you can apply for the visa before going to australia as well, rest of the information is same.......

Iqra, when will you leave for australia?

shanzee therez no more requirement for assurance of support so its ok even if faisal applies it before getting a job..

and even if he wants to make his application more strong he can always submit hez job letter once he has the job...

1) Removal of the discretionary Assurance of Support requirement from Partner visas

From 1 January 2012, the discretionary Assurance of Support (AoS) requirement will be removed from Partner visas. This change means that an AoS will not be required for Partner visa applications made on or after 1 January 2012. The change also applies to Partner visa applications made but not finally determined by 1 January 2012.

This change affects the following visa subclasses:

· Partner temporary visa (subclass 309)

· Partner permanent visa (subclass 100)

· Partner temporary visa (subclass 820)

· Partner permanent visa (subclass 801)

· Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300).

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/family/whats_new.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samkhan1123

hello omer! i hope you are doing good. i read all ur messages. actually i am also on tourist visa visiting my husband (aus citizen)and also i am having a 15 months old son who is also an Australian citizen. can you please tell me that when your wife was granted the visa she had to travel back to Pakistan or she just made an exit? was the visa stamped from Australian high commission? Regards

Samina Khan

Guest samkhan1123
Hello all, another question. Since the partner visa application is taking so long to process, I am thinking of getting my wife here to Australia on a tourist visa. Has anyone got any reservations or thoughts or possible foreseeing issues about it?

My wife called Australian Embassy Islamabad (who currently process the tourist visa applications) and they told her that it's totally fine if she wants to travel to Australia as a tourist in order to stay with her husband. I also contacted the Department of Immigration here in Australia, and they told me that the tourist visa and partner visa are two independent visa types and my wife can come over to Australia as a tourist and her partner visa application will not be affected at all just because she has applied for a tourist visa or travelling to Australia as a visitor.

Has anyone on this forum done this before? or anyone has got any issues with that?

The only problem is that my wife can travel to Australia as a tourist, but then she has to return back to Pakistan if she gets her partner visa; then she has to get her partner visa stamped and then travel again to Australia on partner visa.

Me and my wife are not too worried about the extra return ticket purchase, and travelling involved, since she got her acknowledgement letter in Nov 2009, and we are not realistically expecting her visa to be stamped any time before 10 months, after listening to so many people on this forum and some experience with partner visa time-frames of the wives of my Pakistani friends here in Australia.

Please feel free to comment & suggest.

Cheers

Omer

hello omer! i hope you are doing good. i read all ur messages. actually i am also on tourist visa visiting my husband (aus citizen)and also i am having a 15 months old son who is also an Australian citizen. can you please tell me that when your wife was granted the visa she had to travel back to Pakistan or she just made an exit? was the visa stamped from Australian high commission? Regards

Samina Khan

Guest samkhan1123

hello every 1.. i applied for spouse visa in march 2011. i have recieved the request for further documents and medical in july. which were sent by august 2011. since then i have not heard anything. its so frustrating. though i am visiting my husband on tourist visa. how to contact the case officer? i have heard that if u contact the case officer.they delay it for no reason..

Guest shanzee

W salam ,

my case is as slow as your... give me ur yahoo id in pvt....

salam shanzee nothing any progress watingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg only or ap sunay kia bana ap kay case kaaaaaaaa

• 2 weeks later...

Assalam o alaikum everyone , how r u all ? is there anyone here who recently applied for subclass 309 visa after AHC transfered to Islamabad again ?? i want to know whats the time line they are giving now ?? i am going to apply soon so wish me luck guys and girls :) i read all the comments u guys made and i wish pray and hope all of u get the visa at the end coz waiting process is very painful

salam shanzee anjum makkar how are u allll any progress about ur case.shanzee ap ka case kaha tak poacha.madical ho gaya kay naheee...must replay ok buddy bye

allahafiz....take care

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shanzee

Walaikumussalam next, I m fine thanks.... Yep i have got medicals done..... Ab aagay ka kuch pata nahi... How abt ur case, Any communication with case officer?

salam shanzee anjum makkar how are u allll any progress about ur case.shanzee ap ka case kaha tak poacha.madical ho gaya kay naheee...must replay ok buddy bye

allahafiz....take care

Guest shanzee

Congratulations Makkar. At last u got it..... I think it would be better if you share your case time line in one post so that new people can know abt it.

FINALLY :biggrin:

Guest makkar

lodged application :23/07/2010

Medical/PCC : 22/10/2010

Form 80 :16/01/2011

Again PCC : Jan 2017

Visa grant letter Received :05/03/2012 19 MONTHS OF WAITING

Thanks to all mighty Allah ..........And best Wishes for All u plp here..........specially for SHANZEE, NEXT ,AMJUM