Guest pakistan

Salam tooooooo all my wating friend iam also with u my friends

kaha hooooooooo yar akalay mat nikal jana ok may bheeeeeeeee hooooooooo

ookkkkkkk

take care byeeeeeeeeeeee

Notice 27 October 2011

Due to the current situation in Thailand please note that there may be delays in processing your visa applications and the standard processing times may not be adhered to.

australian embassy thailand waloo kee web par likha tha

ok shanzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anjum makkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest shanzee

Purani baat hai They didnt work just for 3 days...... it is not concerned with our visa delays.... We have already passed 1 year before that flood prb.

Notice 27 October 2011

Due to the current situation in Thailand please note that there may be delays in processing your visa applications and the standard processing times may not be adhered to.

australian embassy thailand waloo kee web par likha tha

ok shanzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anjum makkarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

take care byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AOA shanzee MAKKAR ANJUM

HOW ARE UUUUU DOSTOO KAHA HOOOOOOOOO YAR KOI NAYEE TAzA NAHEE HAI KIA HUM TO SUNATAY RAHTAY HAI NAYEE TAZAA BHEE

ALLAH AP KEE OR MAREE SUB MUSKILOOO KOO ASAN KARAY(AYMEEN)

TAKE CARE BYEEEEEEEEE

Guest shanzee

Bhai jaan aap husla rakhien..... Anjum , Makker oor Main , hum tenuun edher he hain.... but koi new news huti he nahi visa kay baray main ju share kerien.... Baqi Din bher ke taza khabruun oor un per tabsaroon kay liyay Dekhtay rahiyay "Aaaj Kamran Khan kay Saath" Sirf Geo News per :yes:

friends ap log tooo replay kia karooo yar asa na karooo yar

Guest shanzee

All New Applicant for Spouse/Marriage Visa who are living in Pakistan should send thier Applications to Australian High Comission Islamabad. Bangkok Office will not process any Visa from Pakistan any more.

Cases of those applicants who have already applied in bangkok office , will continue to be processed in Bangkok until and unless they are informed personally.

Hi there,

My wife lives in pakistan but she is an afghan citizen, i think she is there as a refugee.

Where do you think i should send my application to please?

Thanks

Assad

All New Applicant for Spouse/Marriage Visa who are living in Pakistan should send thier Applications to Australian High Comission Islamabad. Bangkok Office will not process any Visa from Pakistan any more.

Cases of those applicants who have already applied in bangkok office , will continue to be processed in Bangkok until and unless they are informed personally.

WTF???? My wife already sent the application to Bangkok office as advised on their website. What should be done now? Any advice Shanzee??

From 1 December 2011, all partner and family migration applications lodged by clients who live in Pakistan or Afghanistan (with the exception of Afghan nationals) will be processed by the Australian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan.

All partner and family migration applications lodged before 1 December 2011 will continue to be processed by the Australiam Embassy in Bangkok until further notice. Should a case be transferred to the Islamabad office, clients will be notified directly by the new case officer in the Islamabad office.

My wife's application got delivered to Australian High Commission in Bangkok on 28 Nov11. Will they count it in Pre 1Dec applications or send it back to Islamabad? also would it affect the processing time of the application? will it be quicker or longer?

Guest shanzee

Hi Dear,

U should have to wait for two days and then you may send that to islamabad. They will accept your application there in bangkok but most probably they will not process your application there and it will be transfered to Islamabad.if it happens then there will be a little delay in case , I think you would have saved time if you have sent that application to islamabad directly on 1st december.

My wife's application got delivered to Australian High Commission in Bangkok on 28 Nov11. Will they count it in Pre 1Dec applications or send it back to Islamabad? also would it affect the processing time of the application? will it be quicker or longer?

Hi Dear,

U should have to wait for two days and then you may send that to islamabad. They will accept your application there in bangkok but most probably they will not process your application there and it will be transfered to Islamabad.if it happens then there will be a little delay in case , I think you would have saved time if you have sent that application to islamabad directly on 1st december.

She would have, had we known that they were going to change the bloody rules!:confused: well, there shouldn't be too much delay as it only takes 2 days to transfer the application to Islamabad. Could you please share your timelines here Shanzee?

Thank you!

Guest shanzee

I have Applied for the spouse visa for myself in october 2010..... Submitted form 80 in december 2010 and till that time i am wiating for medicals and the issuance of Visa.

She would have, had we known that they were going to change the bloody rules!:confused: well, there shouldn't be too much delay as it only takes 2 days to transfer the application to Islamabad. Could you please share your timelines here Shanzee?

Thank you!

I have Applied for the spouse visa for myself in october 2010..... Submitted form 80 in december 2010 and till that time i am wiating for medicals and the issuance of Visa.

Goodness, i thought they were supposed to take 6-7 months for the finalization of spouse visa:swoon:. Well, i have advised her to apply for a Tourist Visa side along. we will worry about spouse visa later! Thanks Shanzee

Regards

Guest iqrahmed
Goodness, i thought they were supposed to take 6-7 months for the finalization of spouse visa:swoon:. Well, i have advised her to apply for a Tourist Visa side along. we will worry about spouse visa later! Thanks Shanzee

Regards

Zeeshu...here i would like to suggest u a few things...

i applied for a sponsored tourist visa 679 but it got refused...which is quite disappointing actually...so if ur planning to apply for 679 make sure u being the sponsor have lived for more than 2 yrs in OZ and secondly whether it is 679 or a simple tourism visa plzzz ensure she has some investment some property or and employers leave letter back here in pakistan...and it is a must to show (as an evidence of her intention to return back to pak once the tourism visa expires)...in the absence of the above 2 conditions im sorry to say they wont grant a visa...and i really dont want others to suffer :) all the best...

a little not of advice at the end...dont take 679 or 676 easily..do appoint a consultant...for better results

Guest iqrahmed

shanzee why dont u get a medical done on ur end and just submit it...this is what i did myself...at the IOM office u just have to show ur acknowledgement letter...

Guest iqrahmed

coz ur just delaying ur case even ur self shanzee...dont give them a loop hole...it takes around 2 weeks for the iom to grant u date further 2 weeks to send ur medicals and than they'll check the medical reports and u knw urself that without medical nothing can be done regarding ur case decision...

Guest iqrahmed

Health and Character Clearances

• Medical results for the principal applicant and all persons included in the application and all non-migrating children aged under 18 years whether they are in the applicant’s custody or not. The approved forms must be used. The examination must be undertaken by a doctor who is on the list of approved doctors provided by the Visa and Immigration Office, Australian Embassy Bangkok.

A list of these doctors is on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Website.

The medical forms may be obtained from the Australian Visa Application Centre at any time and the medicals may be undertaken in advance of the lodgement of the application, however, you should note that in the event the application is refused no refund of the cost of the medicals is possible.

http://www.thailand.embassy.gov.au/bkok/DIAC_Partner_Migration_Visa.html

Guest shanzee

For Female Applicant it doesnt take that long.... Cases of female applicant from paksitan are usually decided between 6 and 9 months. Regarding Visit visa, yes she can apply visit visa, there is no harm in it as she has already applied offshore spouse visa, But if she gets visit visa then at the time of issuance of spouse visa, she will have to leave australia to get her visa stamped (she can go to Newzeland even)

I don't agree completely with iqrahmed regarding the appointment of an agent for visit visa. I think they not that much carefull and concerned about cases specially if you are not living in australia and not following them personally.

If you have common sence and you can read and wirte english well , you can persue your case but you have to study the rules for that. If you can not prove your case according to the law ,you can not get visa even you have an agent. We have a guy here whose spouse visa has been rejected, though he has appinted an agent for his case. But certainly If you can't do it yourself or you can't give time and attention, then offcourse you should appoint an agent.

Regards

Guest shanzee

Thanks for your message.....

Let me clear it to you and for other male applicants from paksitan. The link which you have pasted is for Thai applicants not for Pakistani applicants. If you are female applicant you can do medicals yourself as your case will probably be decided with in one year time. But if you are a male applicant from pakistan, the current time line shows that the case goes beyond one year time so if you go through medicals at the time of application it will get expired with in one year and you time and money both will get wasted. As in case of Zeeshu and one more guy here who has been granted a visa... they both have gone thorugh medicals Twice due too the above mentioned reason.

In my case , I have not sent medicals on the advice of case officer who told me that since my case has not been approved yet so even if i send them medicals and in case if my visa get refrused, then again the money and time both will get wasted. So the case officer advised me to wait till she ask me for the medicals. Same is directed in the website of Australian High Commission islamabad where spouse visa will be processed now.

Quote from the website, Quote "If a medical and/or x-ray examination is required, the Immigration Section will notify you after you lodge your visa application at the High Commission in Islamabad" Un Quote.

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/Visas_and_Migration.html

I hope you will get the answer by above statement... thanks once again for your concern.

shanzee why dont u get a medical done on ur end and just submit it...this is what i did myself...at the IOM office u just have to show ur acknowledgement letter...

Zeeshu...here i would like to suggest u a few things...

i applied for a sponsored tourist visa 679 but it got refused...which is quite disappointing actually...so if ur planning to apply for 679 make sure u being the sponsor have lived for more than 2 yrs in OZ and secondly whether it is 679 or a simple tourism visa plzzz ensure she has some investment some property or and employers leave letter back here in pakistan...and it is a must to show (as an evidence of her intention to return back to pak once the tourism visa expires)...in the absence of the above 2 conditions im sorry to say they wont grant a visa...and i really dont want others to suffer :) all the best...

a little not of advice at the end...dont take 679 or 676 easily..do appoint a consultant...for better results

Thank you Iqra for your extremely useful suggestions and advice. I have been living in Australia for more than 3 years now, a permanent resident and working full-time as an engineer. My wife is planning to lodge a 676 visa which i guess is not different from a 679 visa really except that you cannot extend your stay on 679 (please correct me if i'm wrong). She is not working in Pakistan nor does she have any property of her own (her father is pretty rich though :D). so that's the only downside of the plan. She's not really eager to hire a consultant for as simple a visa as tourist because she lodged a spouse visa herself (i helped her having applied my own case myself). In any case, i guess i'll be able to prove that i am a capable sponsor to support her while she lives in Australia through my employment records and my employer's endorsment. I believe that 679 visa has more chances of getting refused since you HAVE to provide evidence of your intention of coming back once your visa gets expired which is not the case in 676. Again correct me if i'm wrong please. Thank you

Regards