Guest pakistan

Guest shanzee
shanzeee yes she canot send their form 80 my cousin is soooo luck

shanzeee what about ur case how many month is complete ur c ase

"she can not send their form 80" is a wrong statement, it should be " She did not send her form 80"

I have completed my 10 months.

god bless u allllllllllllllllll iam pry too u alll ok shanzee makkar meeshal bye take care

see uu with a good news ok shanzee bye

allahafiz (AOA)

Guest makkar

next take it easy.the only thing which we can do is patience otherwise we have no option.keep faith on ALLAH.inshallah we all soon get our visas.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shanzee

Walaikumussalam,

I m fine, thanks, No updates as such, Just waiting for some thing positive.

AOA makkar shanzee how are uuuu

any up date???????????????????????????

Guest Twisted

Hi there

Would like to share my timeline

Applied first week of August 2010.

CO Assigned Sametime

Form 80 End of Sep 2010

Waiting till date been over one year.

I guess that is what they are doing with Pakistan nationals and making them wait over obe year. The fact that I applied in UAE doesnt help. Pakistani applicants mostly men will have to go through this unavoidable misery.Sad but nothing can be done about it.

Guest shanzee

It's also our fault, Y don't we go for complain mechanism. Those who has compelted thier Twelve months period like you and Makkar , you people should launch complain regarding this delay at feed back at Diac website immi.gov.au.

12 month is the maaximum period they have mentioned in thier acknowledgement letter to the case applicants.

Hi there

Would like to share my timeline

Applied first week of August 2010.

CO Assigned Sametime

Form 80 End of Sep 2010

Waiting till date been over one year.

I guess that is what they are doing with Pakistan nationals and making them wait over obe year. The fact that I applied in UAE doesnt help. Pakistani applicants mostly men will have to go through this unavoidable misery.Sad but nothing can be done about it.

Guest Twisted

I have complained at each and every place I could from DIAC to IGIS to Ombudsman. No one will be able to assist. They treat the external checks as a very sensitive topic and no one can interfere in it. From my experience I would like to share it that no matter where you complain, they will only be able to inquire into your case and not assist in finalisation. Its like these departments have no authority to follow up security checks. I dont think its possible to conduct checks on someone for 11 months. Its simple red tape, lot of protocols to go through and then finalise.

So I guess we all should wait and that seems to be the only option

Guest scooter1

hey i am lodging my spouse visa around the 14th of september but my original visa runs out around the 28th of september will they just give me a bridging visa or will i have to apply for one??

any advice would be great thank you :o):notworthy:

Guest Meeshal

no u have to apply for one, as far as i have heard. they grant it if you r waiting for ur visa approval onshore. and it gets valid from the day ur original visa expires.

ASA SHANZEEE / MAKKAR/ ANJUM /MEESHAL/HOW ARE UUUUUUUUUUU

SHANZEE I HAVE A QUESTION IN MY MIND ABOUT Security Checks WHY DEP DO THIS PROCESS ONLY FOR MALE AND HOW MAY TIME TO CLEAR THIS.

AND WHIC DEPARTMEN CLEAR OUR SEC CHECK....SHANZEE MY POLICE CERTIFICATE AND MADICAL IS EXP ON 25 SEP///NOW WHAT CAN I DOOO NOW PLZ REPLAY ME OK SHANZEEEE

GOD BLESS U AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TAKE CARE BYEEEE

Guest makkar
Walaikumussalam,

I m fine, thanks, No updates as such, Just waiting for some thing positive.

STILL WAITING WAITING WAITING...........................................................:dull::dull:

Guest shanzee

I m fine thanks..,, The department which conducts security checks for visa is ASIO (Asutralian Security Intelligence Organization). I think They take more time to clear male applicants becouse the past record shows that generally men were involved in terrorist activities all around the world.

Regarding Your medicals , you have to go for medicals once again if your medical expires before decision on your application. They can take b/w 9 to 12 months from the date when your case officer sends your case to them for security clearence.

If your police certificate expires before decision then it's on your case officer he may or may not ask for another police certificate. Police certificates are valid for one year fromt he date of issue regardless of wat time period is mentioned on the certificate.

ASA SHANZEEE / MAKKAR/ ANJUM /MEESHAL/HOW ARE UUUUUUUUUUU

SHANZEE I HAVE A QUESTION IN MY MIND ABOUT Security Checks WHY DEP DO THIS PROCESS ONLY FOR MALE AND HOW MAY TIME TO CLEAR THIS.

AND WHIC DEPARTMEN CLEAR OUR SEC CHECK....SHANZEE MY POLICE CERTIFICATE AND MADICAL IS EXP ON 25 SEP///NOW WHAT CAN I DOOO NOW PLZ REPLAY ME OK SHANZEEEE

GOD BLESS U AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TAKE CARE BYEEEE

• 2 weeks later...
AOA anjum shanzee makkar how are u any up date about your case,,,,,,,\

plzzzzz replay okk friend take care bye allahafiz

We r still waiting my friend.....................hope u alll are FI9 ..............

Guest leedslad
I have just lodged my application this week, and although I lodged it in London am pretty apprehensive about how long it will take. Have to get the house on the market now too!!! I am also going for a 309 visa.

Hope it all works out for you

I applied for my visa in May, and it was approved this week, in just over 4 months.

Reading posts on this forum, I would say that this timeframe is a pretty good reflection of how long they are taking at the moment.

Paul

PS - I'm also heading for Canberra!