Guest pakistan

Guest anjum

u should call that number which one i gave u. they will attend ur call and they will ask to u, ur file number and then they will transfer call one more lady whos will tell u about ur case

Guest Meeshal

Makkar, that is rabia mushtaq's direct number from acknowledgement letter. It doesn't work. Call on number given by anjum and ask to connect to rabia.

Guest shanzee
shanzee how are uuuuuu koi update hai kia ap kay case kay baray may or kitnay mahenay ho gaya hai ap kas case kooooooo abhee tak replay ok friend

Hey Next,

For your information let me tell here once again, I have applied in october, I have submitted form 80 in january. I havent been asked for medicals as yet. Eight months hu gaiy hain almost.

Guest shanzee
I ma from karachi ...........ill try to call rabia mushtaq but no response ...........what did they say when u call ......................ur case officer name???

And for your information makkar , I have talked to her today. You call here b/w 12:30 to 2:30 paksitan time as i mentioned in my porevious post.

Guest makkar
makkar, that is rabia mushtaq's direct number from acknowledgement letter. It doesn't work. Call on number given by anjum and ask to connect to rabia.

thanks meeshal n anjum

Guest makkar
And for your information makkar , I have talked to her today. You call here b/w 12:30 to 2:30 paksitan time as i mentioned in my porevious post.[/QUOT

SO U GOT ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM TODAY NEXT?????

Guest shanzee
so Shanzee what they told u?

That my case is reffered for security checks in january and it takes 6 to 9 months for male applicant where as for females its shorter time.

Guest Meeshal

Hi everyone. Please refer to page 21 of this forum. I think its high time to take a serious step.

This is what Mr.Shahid Ali wrote from his experience....

Originally Posted by ShahidAli viewpost.gif

Asslam-alaikum brothers and sisters,

I got my wife's visa granted today. The visa application date was 31-Nov-2009. They requested further documents and acknowledged to receive the same on 15-Jan-2010. However I observed one thing that they don't have fair standards for processing applications in their Bangkok embassy.

They gave me an estimated timeframe of 6~9 months and they were not willing to grant visa even after a year and until I recently lodged a complaint against them to DIAC's Global Feedback Unit.

Mine and sister Rabia's experience of lodging complaint with DIAC is same. Therefore I suggest anyone whose visa is being delayed to lodged their complaint with DIAC at:

Contact Us – Compliments and Complaints – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

At least this complaint mechanism works :)

Guest makkar

hello ANJUM

That my case is reffered for security checks in january and it takes 6 to 9 months for male applicant where as for females its shorter time................and they it might be possible that it exceed the give standard time of 7 to 12 months.........................

Guest anjum

ok makker thanks for the reply. my case was reffered for security check in October so its should be for me last month.

Guest shanzee
:biggrin: near navalti bridge /al aziz resturant

Hey Makkar where will u go in australia? I mean in which city?

Guest makkar
No he lived near "Bhooli day Paaway wala restuerant :laugh:" . Hey Makkar where will u go in australia? I mean in which city?

we r going to perth ...........up till now.

i was there in fsd last month ................