Guest pakistan

Guest daboo86
Yup, MashAllah i got my visa on 15th of this month. I applied in feburary 4th 2010. My initial entry is before 27th januarary2010 inshAllah. My husband Complaint about my visa officer in the first week of october2010 she was trying to took almost a year to finalize my case so he complaint at( feedback@immi.gov.au) about her bad/ careless attitude towards my case. So the embassy took step and grant me visa Alhumdullilah.The department of immigraton in australia process my case as a priority as my case has been delayed unnecessarily. And one thing more My dawarani also got her visa for australia she applied in march 2010 and the visa was granted to her in october2010 .

InshAllah everything goes well for all of you. Best wishes for everyone.

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm waitng for my wife's visa. Can you please let me know who was your case officer in Bangkok embassy. Thanks

Guest daboo86
Asslam-alaikum brothers and sisters,

I got my wife's visa granted today. The visa application date was 31-Nov-2009. They requested further documents and acknowledged to receive the same on 15-Jan-2010. However I observed one thing that they don't have fair standards for processing applications in their Bangkok embassy.

They gave me an estimated timeframe of 6~9 months and they were not willing to grant visa even after a year and until I recently lodged a complaint against them to DIAC's Global Feedback Unit.

Mine and sister Rabia's experience of lodging complaint with DIAC is same. Therefore I suggest anyone whose visa is being delayed to lodged their complaint with DIAC at:

Contact Us – Compliments and Complaints – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

At least this complaint mechanism works :)

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm waitng for my wife's visa. Can you please let me know who was your case officer in Bangkok embassy. Thanks

We have been wating for 5 month now, did our phone interview today (both my husband and my self) we answered all the questions the same..our case officer said it would take another couple of month for us to get our visa..when i asked how long she said "numerous months" lool omg how evil are these people i just want to be with my husband..

Guest shanzee

Hey Amain,

Can you kindly tell me in detail what they asked in the interview, i mean the questions they have asked from both of you.

secondly, when did u submitted your medicals and form 80.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daboo86
We have been wating for 5 month now, did our phone interview today (both my husband and my self) we answered all the questions the same..our case officer said it would take another couple of month for us to get our visa..when i asked how long she said "numerous months" lool omg how evil are these people i just want to be with my husband..

I believe u guys might be the first couple that Australian embassy has interviewed. I've got lots of friends here who have already got their spouse's visa but none of them was contacted by the embassy for an interview.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest shanzee

Amain,

Kindly mention here if you get any updates frm the Departement or grant of Visa. It will give hope to remaining candidates in queue.

Thanks.

Hi I guys, my wife's application may be the latest in this forum. My wife submitted the papers 7th Feb at VFS Bangalore office. She got the SMS nxt day that her application has been dispatched to New Delhi. Thats it. No more communication since then. When I track the application online, status shows that application is with embassy and under process. Basically since 7th Feb till now; i.e end of 7th March 2011, there's no news of case officer. Guess no one's is allocated to our case yet. Is that abnormal?

Please provide ur ideas. Would be very helpful.

Thanx in advance!

MLR!!!

Hi guys, my wife's application may be the latest in this forum. My wife submitted the papers 7th Feb at VFS Bangalore office. She got the SMS nxt day that her application has been dispatched to New Delhi. Thats it. No more communication since then. When I track the application online, status shows that application is with embassy and under process. Basically since 7th Feb till now; i.e end of 7th March 2011, there's no news of case officer. Guess no one's is allocated to our case yet. Is that abnormal?

Please provide ur ideas. Would be very helpful.

Thanx in advance!

MLR!!!

I contacted Delhi office today. They adv that they received our application on 8th Feb 2011 and that a case officer is allocated 4-5 weeks from the date of receipt of the application.

Now wait'n for a CO acknowledgement, this week or next week. Fingers cross. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anjum
It seems that I am the Only one here who is a new applicant:rolleyes: ...... Any one else who is waiting for the decision?

no amain i did also apply in auguest 2010 wat they asked to u in interview can u kindly tell me?

Guest shanzee

hey Anjum,

Hope u would be fine, it was my msg which u quoted above not amain's.Did u already submitted medicals? Did u have an interview? Did u contact the bangkok embassy to know abt you visa process?

Guest anjum

oh sorry, yes i have done all things no interview yes i had contect wid them they said we will finlise ur application this end of month. so i am waiting fo end of this month.

Guest shanzee

I have plan to go to Melbourne , I m expecting my case to be decided in june/july. Wish you alll the best with visa. Do post here when u get it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sameera

Hi everyone,

my name's sameera and application lodgement date is 16th Nov,2010.I got my acknowledgement letter on 22nd Nov,2011.request for further documents after an agonizing 5 months,on 11th April,2011.I now have 40 days to send my police character certificate,my husband's income related documents,in addition to the ones already sent,more proof of our relationship being genuine(thank goodness we've just come back from our 20 days trip to turkey and dubai).My medical is scheduled on the 21st of this month.which could be postponed in specific circumstances.

The help that I'm trying to seek from my fellow visa applicants is,does anyone know how long does it exactly take to get the police character certificate from karachi?

What do I have to do to get myself a police character certificate?I did find a form on the Sindh Police website..it listed to provide certain documents along with the request letter from the embassy.but there's no indication whatsoever as to how am I supposed to get it?Is it really really hard to get a character certificate or it takes awfully long?The people that I know who have obtained one,say that they used their connection and sources in the police to get it.what if one doesn't have any?

How do you learn that your medical examination has been sent to the embassy?

I was told in the acknowledgement letter that it'll take 7 to 12 months for my visa to get processed.so I and my husband decided we better not bother them until 7 months.

guys please help me....

Guest sameera
It seems that I am the Only one here who is a new applicant:rolleyes: ...... Any one else who is waiting for the decision?

Hi everyone,

my name's sameera and application lodgement date is 16th Nov,2010.I got my acknowledgement letter on 22nd Nov,2011.request for further documents after an agonizing 5 months,on 11th April,2011.I now have 40 days to send my police character certificate,my husband's income related documents,in addition to the ones already sent,more proof of our relationship being genuine(thank goodness we've just come back from our 20 days trip to turkey and dubai).My medical is scheduled on the 21st of this month.which could be postponed in specific circumstances.

The help that I'm trying to seek from my fellow visa applicants is,does anyone know how long does it exactly take to get the police character certificate from karachi?

What do I have to do to get myself a police character certificate?I did find a form on the Sindh Police website..it listed to provide certain documents along with the request letter from the embassy.but there's no indication whatsoever as to how am I supposed to get it?Is it really really hard to get a character certificate or it takes awfully long?The people that I know who have obtained one,say that they used their connection and sources in the police to get it.what if one doesn't have any?

I was told in the acknowledgement letter that it'll take 7 to 12 months for my visa to get processed.so I and my husband decided we better not bother them until 7 months.

guys please help me...

Guest shanzee
Hi everyone,

guys please help me...

Assalamualaikum,

It takes between 3 days and one week to get police certificate if you have all the document.It also depends in which area do you live in karachi... Karachi Police is divided in to Zones , Like East, west, south, Malir etc. In sme zones The certificate can be issued by SP Of the Town and in other Zones it is issued by D.I.G Office. You will get form for the certificate from Office of SP of your Town or from D.I.G office of your zone. You have to keep your id card, your father id card's copy, Passport, Letter from embassy when you or any of ur family member go there to collect form. They will mark that form to your concerned police station. The SHO of concerned police stationwwill attest the form and you have to submit that attested form back to the D.I.G/SP office along with the attested photocopies of above mentioned documents and character certificate.

After submitting all these document they will issue you the Ploice clearence certificate with in 3 days.If you have connections, you need to submitt documents by urself , they will do it for you, other wise you have to go through above mentioned procedure.

Regarding Medicals examination, the doctor will send it directly to bangkok office along with your File Number. You can ask the department by email, if they have recieved your medicals after 15 days.

Did they ask you to go for medicals or you are doing ti yourself?

Keep in Touch,

Regards

Guest sameera
Assalamualaikum,

It takes between 3 days and one week to get police certificate if you have all the document.It also depends in which area do you live in karachi... Karachi Police is divided in to Zones , Like East, west, south, Malir etc. In sme zones The certificate can be issued by SP Of the Town and in other Zones it is issued by D.I.G Office. You will get form for the certificate from Office of SP of your Town or from D.I.G office of your zone. You have to keep your id card, your father id card's copy, Passport, Letter from embassy when you or any of ur family member go there to collect form. They will mark that form to your concerned police station. The SHO of concerned police stationwwill attest the form and you have to submit that attested form back to the D.I.G/SP office along with the attested photocopies of above mentioned documents and character certificate.

After submitting all these document they will issue you the Ploice clearence certificate with in 3 days.If you have connections, you need to submitt documents by urself , they will do it for you, other wise you have to go through above mentioned procedure.

Regarding Medicals examination, the doctor will send it directly to bangkok office along with your File Number. You can ask the department by email, if they have recieved your medicals after 15 days.

Did they ask you to go for medicals or you are doing ti yourself?

Keep in Touch,

Regards

hi shanzee,

thanks for such a detailed reply.I got my police clearance and have already sent it along with other documents that they required.They sent numbers along with the medical form,the place is called IOM.can you tell me when did you apply for your visa?was it in 2011 or 2010?and if you got any communication from your case officer after your medical was received?

Its silly though how us applicants try to keep the hope alive.its the most difficult period of our lives.i hope it ends soon for everyone.my lodgement date was 16th nov,2010 and i received my medical form and request for further documentation on 11th april.

Guest shanzee
no still waiting

Did you contact them again? As u mentioned in your post that they told you that your case will be finalised at the end of march 2011.

Guest anjum

i did connect with them two time. but now they are saying they did not get security checks yet. so dont know much. what,s about u?