Guest pakistan

Guest jali

Thanks in advance. Department sent me letter and asked for Affidavit/Statutory declaration from family members in Pakistan as a supporting witness relating to a partner visa application. Do you know from I can get attest this document by oath commissioner in Karachi?

Guest shanzee
i did connect with them two time. but now they are saying they did not get security checks yet. so dont know much. what,s about u?

Same here , I m also waiting for the security checks to be done. I think alll the process from paksitan takes 10 to 11 months from the day when u apply for the spouse Visa

Guest shanzee
Thanks in advance. Department sent me letter and asked for Affidavit/Statutory declaration from family members in Pakistan as a supporting witness relating to a partner visa application. Do you know from I can get attest this document by oath commissioner in Karachi?

You can get them attested from Civic Centre at Hassan square or from City court at M.A.Jinnah Road in Karachi.

Guest sameera

Hi shanzee,

Can you please share your timeline with me?as in when exactly did you apply?when did you get your acknowledgement and what's your lodgement date?when did you get your medical and further documents request and if you received an acknowledgement from your case officer after you sent your further documents?like they required more photos with my husband,his financial details,like tax assessment thing,his payslips and an employment letter.chat logs,phone bills and money transfers,in addition to the ones we'd sent when I sent my application.i know someone who applied for a fiance visa in sep 2010,she got her medical done in jan2011,and since then she hasn't got any update.is so sad and makes me so paranoid.I hope you don't mind me asking you to share these things.

take care honey

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shanzee

I have applied in October 2010, havent been asked for medicals as yet. It's a hard time till i get the visa.

I am fully aware that being a Pakistani we are from a High Risk country and i also agree that DIAC should take all the measures to ensure security of the Australians but it doesn’t mean that you put the applicants from a specific country on hold for a year or more. We all are facing uncertainty and life is kind of stopped till we get the visa.

I have observed that applicants from other high risk countries are getting there applications approved with in four months time period. I think that the DIAC should take measures to speed up the process for Pakistani applicants .

Guest shanzee

Hey Amain, Did you get the he Visa?

Any one else from Pakistan , who has got the visa in last two months, Pls Reply.

Guest shanzee
i think shanzee they will ask to u for medical after the security checking complete.

Anjum, I also think like that but it's different from other applicant, every one has gone through medicals including sameera who has applied a month after me.

B/w if Amain has got the visa then you are the next in the waiting line i hope that you will get visa soon. Please do inform here if you get the Visa grant Email.

Guest anjum

yeah its different from the other applicants. but i believe they will ask to u for medical after the security checks complete maybe its their new policy. yeah inshallha i will informed here when i will get visa. but tilll now they did not get my security report. dont know when the willl get it. anyone who,s had got the visa lately plz post here its will help other applicatns

Guest Meeshal

AOA, everyone. i was so glad and also depressed when i read all these threads.

I expected things to be smooth and sooner. but my hopes r getting so low now.

I applied for mine n my two year old daughter's 309/100 visa on 29th of March, 2011. Got my acknowledgement letter on 25th April, 2011. I got no news of medical or any further documentation.

My case officer is Rabia Mushtaq. Does anyone else has the same officer assigned? I heard it depends so much on who is processing your application. I know it hasnt been a lot of time yet. Just two months since i lodged my application. but im very anxious now, as to how much time it might take. The letter said it might take 10 months. Anyone who is still waiting?

Guest sameera
Anjum, I also think like that but it's different from other applicant, every one has gone through medicals including sameera who has applied a month after me.

B/w if Amain has got the visa then you are the next in the waiting line i hope that you will get visa soon. Please do inform here if you get the Visa grant Email.

Hi shanzee,

I think,its high time that you contact your case officer.you'll find the phone numbers on the australian embassy in bangkok's website.its operative from 8:30 to 4:30 pm.If you've been assigned a case number in your acknowledgement letter,it means yours is a valid application and there shouldn't be any reason for them to unnecessarily delaying it.I haven't been contacted by anyone since my medical either.I'll call them after 7 months of my application are complete.Ask them what's wrong.This is the hardest time of our lives.recently someone i know got her fiance visa,after 7 and half months.she's now in sydney.I'm so distressed and disappointed that i can't even begin to imagine myself with my husband any time sooner.:sad:

Guest musawar

hi how long ur case

sarah what is ur case status can us tell me

i guess the transferring of applications to bangkok is the major delaying factor.i am counting my time from the receiving date mentioned on my acknowledgement letter.and i think that the embassy uses that date as the timeline.If you want you can try ur luck by emailing the case officer and hope u get a more positive reply then we received.

Guest shanzee
Hi how are uuu shanzee kia ap muj kooo uf 309 visa kay baray may bata saktee hai kay kitna time lata hai visa gran honay may may nay dec 2010 may apnee file submit karwaee thee marach may muj koooo madical or futher docoment magay thay enbassy waloo nay sub may nay send kar diay hai or aos bhee mangee thee woo bhee australi say submit karwa deee hai in sub docoment koo jama karway 2 month ho gay hai plz replay meee may bohat tenction may hoooooooo ok friend

Hey Next,

I m fine , Many Thanks... I think i should reply you in roman urdu. Pakistani citizen ka visa approve honay main 8 say 12 month lag saktay hain.

Tension na lu abhi tmhray sirf 5 motnh hoay hain so its all normal. Tm say pehlay kay 3 case yahan hain jab un ka visa lag jaigaa tu tension lena, woh bhe atleast 8 motnh puray hunay kay baad Abhi tension nahi Lu. Ager tmhara case genuine hai tu Visa mill jaiga dun worry.

Guest shanzee
i applied in last july 2010 medical in Nov but still waiting for reply from rabia mushtaq

You should contact her on phone as u have completed 10 months. Do you have any child in your case?

Guest shanzee
should i call the embessy or not.whats ur opinion?b/c our given processing time is 7to 12

months

I think you should call them , you can find number at the top of your acknowledgement Letter, Call them between 12 and 2 pm pakistan time.

Guest Meeshal

Did anyone who got Visa, had Rabia Mushtaq assigned as her case officer? She was on leave whole month of April and came in mid-may. We hav to know how she handles her cases. As it depends on case officer a lot! Does it help if I have a child in my application?

Guest anjum
should i call the embessy or not.whats ur opinion?b/c our given processing time is 7to 12

months

yes makkar u should call them i always call them after every 15 days. u can do call them anytime its not problem

Guest shanzee
Shanzee can u reply to me too? :)

Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

Sure Meeshal,

Many of the cases who got visa last year was processed by the same case officer you have mentioned in your earlier post. Till now i have heard abou the threet case officers for paksitani applicant in Bangkok Office , she is one of those three. I do agree that we should know the progress in our case, but its not like this in case of paksitani applicants. The case officers from other countries do inform clients and reply thier E-mails even though they shorter process time.

Regarding Child in your case, Yes your case will get strong by having child in your application but it will definitely not speedup your case. Bangkok office is taking 8 to 12 months to process 309 visa at the moment, so don't get worried till u complete your 8 months. I think after 10 month from Lodgement date you should ask them if nothing happens before that.

Wish you all the best